Obama's recycled SOTU speech.

Pathetic channeling of Carter....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-tZq4CWLi0]Jimmy O'Bama - YouTube[/ame]

To sum up the SOTU: "I went ... I know ... My ... My ... I took office ... I'm president ... I will work ... I intend ... I will oppose ... I want to speak ... I took office ... I refused ... told me ... My message ... Send me ... I'll sign ... I set ... I signed ... I will go ... I will not stand ... It's not fair ... I'm announcing ... I promise you ... I also hear ... I want ... Join me ... My administration ... I want to cut ... I call on ... I spoke ... let me put ... I believe ... my administration ... I took office ... I will sign ... I'm directing ... my administration ... I'm requiring ... I will not walk away ... I will not walk away ... I will not cede ... I will ... I'm directing ... I'm proud ... Send me ... I will sign ... I'm sending ... I've approved ... my presidency ... I've ordered ... I guess ... I'm confident ... I will not back down ... I will not back down ... I will not go back ... I will not go back ... I'm asking ... fair play ... So do I ... I told ... I'm prepared ... fair share ... my fair share ... I get tax breaks I don't need ... I recognize ... I bet ... I've talked ... Send me a bill ... I will sign ... I ask the Senate ... I've asked ... I'm a Democrat ... I believe ... my education reform ... I will keep taking ... I can do ... I have no doubt ... I will take ... I'm president ... I intend ... I have proposed ... I have already ... I'm proposing ... brings me ... my proudest ... I sat ... I look at ... I'm reminded." --BO

I find that when you're dealing with children that only know the word 'NO', you often have to repeat yourself. :cool:
And America loved it!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...rks-for-obamas-state-of-the-union-speech.html

demographics? How many respondents identified as D, vs R, vs I?

From the original article he linked to.

"Americans who watched the speech were generally more Democratic than the nation as a whole. Forty-four percent of viewers polled were Democrats and 25 percent were Republicans. (Historically speaking, that is not an unusual statistic: a president's supporters are more likely than his opponents to watch State of the Union addresses.)"

So, the sample skews Democratic, but 91% is still a very high number.

I don't see how the use of similar rhetoric is damning. Most issues that face the nation are ones that are sorta on-going, so it's not really a surprise that the President would bring those themes up again. I'm sure you could do a similar video of Bush's SOTU addresses.

demographics? How many respondents identified as D, vs R, vs I?

When you're talking 91%, does it really matter?

of course it does. If 99% of the people who took part identify as D, you'll get high approvals. If 99% identify as R, you'll get the opposite.

Unless you know the breakdown of who is identifying as what party, it's worthless.

Obama using a recycled speech? So it ain't so.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqOaVbznE5o]Barack Hussein Obama PLAGIARISM Copies Deval Patrick speech - YouTube[/ame]

Not a surprise. Obama steals from the rich, and anyone else that can help him. He doesn't care about silly notions like plagarism....:lol:

He's the new "Obama Hood".

Obama-Hood.jpg

Also, was reading something earlier and wanted to give whoever posted that poll a heads up: it was about last year's SOTU.

Forum List

Back