Kent State Massacre 2.6

I had a lot of friends back in the day that went to Kent State.

The 'protesters' (they weren't, they were professional agitators) were seriously fucking with the Guardsmen.... Like, "We're here having fun fucking with you and you gotta dress up in a GI Jow costume. And when I'm done, I'm gonna fuck your sister."

Lot of that shit going. Big Time, Major League Class Warfare shit. The College pukes were busy telling the Guardsmen how inferior they were because they had to wear uniforms and obery orders and lived like Rats in a Tent while the College pukes were essentially enjoying a 4-year fuck-fest. The girls was messing with them, too. Telling them how ugly they were with their crew-cuts. How bad they smelled, how they used big guns to hide their little dicks.

I might have shot a couple of them, myself. Or at least butt-stocked a couple.

Not saying they deserved it, but you don't mess with scared, angry kids that have loaded guns pointed at you. How stupid can you get??

I had a lot of friends back in the day that went to Kent State.

The 'protesters' (they weren't, they were professional agitators) were seriously fucking with the Guardsmen.... Like, "We're here having fun fucking with you and you gotta dress up in a GI Jow costume. And when I'm done, I'm gonna fuck your sister."

Lot of that shit going. Big Time, Major League Class Warfare shit. The College pukes were busy telling the Guardsmen how inferior they were because they had to wear uniforms and obery orders and lived like Rats in a Tent while the College pukes were essentially enjoying a 4-year fuck-fest. The girls was messing with them, too. Telling them how ugly they were with their crew-cuts. How bad they smelled, how they used big guns to hide their little dicks.

I might have shot a couple of them, myself. Or at least butt-stocked a couple.

Not saying they deserved it, but you don't mess with scared, angry kids that have loaded guns pointed at you. How stupid can you get??
I remember it well. Yes the students were behaving terribly but shooting them, was something aka to the Soviets putting down protests. Do you want to be like the Soviets?

I remember it well. Yes the students were behaving terribly but shooting them, was something aka to the Soviets putting down protests. Do you want to be like the Soviets?
Eat a dick, scumbag. I said they didn't deserve to be shot. I also said they should know better than to provoke scared young kids who had loaded M14's pointed at them.

You're not especially bright, either. Are you??

I firmly believe that we have a right to protest the actions of our government.

However....that Freedom of Speech stops at the harm or infringement of others to conduct their lives. (Shouting "Fire" in a dark theatre or blocking traffic)

And when these protests turn violent and destructive becoming an unruly, destructive mob....the freedom is over and the message is erased. It's all about violence and destruction.
If you are protesting to make the world a better place do not destroy it in the process. Especially those who have nothing to do with either side.

It's an election year....and the Palestinian terrorists are going to win this election for Trump...who will approve of genocide of the Palestinians. They might see Trump as being favorable to their cause....but that's hardly the case. Just the opposite. I have seen Trump go nuclear with cold calculating precision and end an opponents ability to ever rise up in this lifetime to ever think of matching up in a scuffle again.

The Palestinians are out of options at this point....they are out of friends. They only know violence...and they won't stand a chance when the hammer comes down. Their phoney movies of hurt children are being debunked now...their rhetoric is worn out and exhausted from overuse.

They should have stopped when they were ahead.

Eat a dick, scumbag. I said they didn't deserve to be shot. I also said they should know better than to provoke scared young kids who had loaded M14's pointed at them.

You're not especially bright, either. Are you??
Wow! You’re a bit touchy.

Forum List

Back