Why was Bush never referred to as "The Food Stamp Presiident"?

Lets also not forget Bush maintained a low unemployment rate until democrats took over the legislation process.

Of course food stamp dependency will always go up given the rise in population. It just so happens under Obamafuck the food stamp rate and overall welfare dependency rate is abnormally high and neither jibe with population growth.

I suppose thats what you get when you brainwash people to believe its the duty of the rich to finance the government so the government can redistribute wealth to a bunch of lazy retards who believe they're entitled to live for free because someone has more than they do..

Since a record number of people got food stamps during his term

See for yourself.....
food-stamp-participation1.png

Because he's Black.

He's White too Dummy. Conveniently forgetting his White half again huh? You Democrats are such disingenuous assholes. The President is half Black and half White. And that's just fact. I know that upsets you because you're a racist, but it is still fact.

Because he's Black.

He's White too Dummy. Conveniently forgetting his White half again huh? You Democrats are such disingenuous assholes. The President is half Black and half White. And that's just fact. I know that upsets you because you're a racist, but it is still fact.
I didn't say he was 100% Black, you imbecile.

If someone who had never heard of Obama was showed his photo, would they say he is Black?

The reason why Newt is calling him the food stamp president is because Obama is Black.

Since a record number of people got food stamps during his term

See for yourself.....
food-stamp-participation1.png

FAIL

"more people have been put on food stamps by Barack Obama than any president in American history." - Newt Gingrich

More were added to food stamps under Bush than under Obama, reports Brooks Jackson: "Newt Gingrich claims that 'more people have been put on food stamps by Barack Obama than any president in American history.' He's wrong. More were added under Bush than under Obama, according to the most recent figures...Gingrich would have been correct to say the number now on food aid is historically high. The number stood at 46,224,722 persons as of October, the most recent month on record. And it's also true that the number has risen sharply since Obama took office. But Gingrich goes too far to say Obama has put more on the rolls than other presidents. We asked the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Food and Nutrition service for month-by-month figures going back to January 2001. And they show that under President George W. Bush the number of recipients rose by nearly 14.7 million. Nothing before comes close to that."

Because he's Black.

If someone who had never heard of Obama was showed his photo, would they say he is Black?

The reason why Newt is calling him the food stamp president is because Obama is Black.

Nice try. You're either a racist yourself or you're just a disingenuous Democrat Dummy...Or both.

Lets also not forget Bush maintained a low unemployment rate until democrats took over the legislation process.

Of course food stamp dependency will always go up given the rise in population. It just so happens under Obamafuck the food stamp rate and overall welfare dependency rate is abnormally high and neither jibe with population growth.

I suppose thats what you get when you brainwash people to believe its the duty of the rich to finance the government so the government can redistribute wealth to a bunch of lazy retards who believe they're entitled to live for free because someone has more than they do..

Obama hasnt raised taxes...try again

Newt is right.
Under Bush there was 31.5 million on food stamps
Under Obama there is 45.8 million on food stamps
Mince words if you want but there are more now than there was during Bush.

Obama hasnt raised taxes...try again

Yes he did. He raised taxes on cigarettes by 62 cents the 2nd month he was in office.
Who smokes the most - the poor and middle class.

Because he's Black.

Sure. Thats what he meant by it.

Funny...I thought the right are the ones who relates food stamps to blacks.

Well...I guess the right and Synthaholic do.

Did the Democratic Congress ever override a Bush veto? If not, your premise fails.

Forum List

Back