This is why I hate Welfare , and other programs

We have a rental property in our neighborhood, apparently the owners decided to put it as a section 8.. There are at least 4 adults that live there. I dont know how many kids. So far since they have moved in break ins are up , the cops have been at their house numerous times, I have seen with my own eyes them smoking weed and selling it in their front yard. NO ONE WORKS. Why do they get these benefits when they are clearly breaking the law. I am sure they are not the only ones.. Our neighborhood was a safe one before they moved in. Oh and I have heard gun shots from that house as well. The cops are well aware of them since my neighbor is friends with them. Is there any way I can contact the people who does section 8 and investigate them

They're building a housing project right across the street from my house.

Of course the proudly placed HUD sign in front reads "community living center."

It's also a "stimulus project."

If the stimulus was meant to recovery the economy then why are they building housing projects???

At any rate by this summer I will have welfare slime running all over my neighborhood. Most of which will be relocated from Chicago projects..

im sorry for you if you own you home. You property value will take a huge hit from this.

So you arent against the law breaking you're against the welfare program because...it makes criminals? I dont understand you point
My point is that NO ONE WORKS and my tax dollars are paying to help them get food stamps and live in this house!

and my tax dollar pays your husband so you can sit on your ass all day and post on here about other people you hate...So shut up

tysk.... no family rules ya know.

First off my husband earned everyone of those dollars so you have the fucking freedom to post what you do . PLUS he works a job and works 12 hours as well after he did 25 years of service. IT was his choice not for me to work so I dont so I am here for our kids. We pay our taxes so FUCK OFF

my freedom has never ever been at risk for all of my 30 years of life. There is nothing your husband did that affected that.

You on the other hand feed off his hard work, like a leech. Using my tax dollars to eat, and live...and to fuck around on the internets. You've done nothing but be a hole for your husband.

Im sure it was "his" choice, user. Dont make excuses for him, user.
You dont pay your taxes, he does, you dont work.

How many taxes did you pay last year .. I can almost guarantee you got EARNED INCOME CREDIT?? which means you not only did not pay any federal taxes you got some of OURS. I have worked off and on in our marriage and it was his choice. If I want to go back to work I will. NONE OF your damn business what I do. We pay our taxes and make more then middle class. YOU JEALOUS BRO!! I guess you dont believe a mother is job!! I probably do more then you do before 8 am

Last edited:
and my tax dollar pays your husband so you can sit on your ass all day and post on here about other people you hate...So shut up

First off my husband earned everyone of those dollars so you have the fucking freedom to post what you do . PLUS he works a job and works 12 hours a day as well after he did 25 years of service. IT was his choice not for me to work so I dont so I am here for our kids. We pay our taxes so FUCK OFF

You tell em LB.

Seems to me that Plasmaboob posted once that he's on the dole or was. Thats probably why he's so touchy.

Sounds like he's got a job now.

We have a rental property in our neighborhood, apparently the owners decided to put it as a section 8.. There are at least 4 adults that live there. I dont know how many kids. So far since they have moved in break ins are up , the cops have been at their house numerous times, I have seen with my own eyes them smoking weed and selling it in their front yard. NO ONE WORKS. Why do they get these benefits when they are clearly breaking the law. I am sure they are not the only ones.. Our neighborhood was a safe one before they moved in. Oh and I have heard gun shots from that house as well. The cops are well aware of them since my neighbor is friends with them. Is there any way I can contact the people who does section 8 and investigate them

Not all people who need housing are bad. MOST however, are just users and abusers of the system.

Have everyone call the police for everything.. and make sure there is a report. Its all part of the paper trail.

Tax records will show who the owner of the property is. I would suggest law suits for every affected neighbor for emotional distress be levied against the owner..... that should get their attention.

If the stimulus was meant to recovery the economy then why are they building housing projects???

At any rate by this summer I will have welfare slime running all over my neighborhood. Most of which will be relocated from Chicago projects..

im sorry for you if you own you home. You property value will take a huge hit from this.
Yes, our property value is sure to go down.. The person next to us just lost their house to foreclosure too

Yes, our property value is sure to go down.. The person next to us just lost their house to foreclosure too

It is a bad time all around to begin with. Having an element like that in your neighborhood will lower your housing values even more then they are already. It also puts the idea in the heads of others to do the same thing. Not a good thing at all.

I think when they build projects they should build them about 40 miles into the wilderness away from civilization. And have state funded bus rides into and out of town if people need them.
I am glad I dont have to deal with them anymore. I got me a nice a-frame house out in the country, nobody messes with me and it is nice,private and quiet.

You just said you live out in the country, and you want the projects to be out in the middle of nowhere also? that would mean the projects would be out in the country with you.:confused:

You're probably better served to talk to them yourself, make yourself known to them.

Otherwise, sure you can call their landlords. Find out who manages the rental and get ahold of them.

Did I mention they have guns and not afraid to use them. I think not... We have already tried to find out who the owners are and fell flat. They live out of state

You continue to do your civic duty and report any lawbreaking you see there.

You're probably better served to talk to them yourself, make yourself known to them.

Otherwise, sure you can call their landlords. Find out who manages the rental and get ahold of them.

Did I mention they have guns and not afraid to use them. I think not... We have already tried to find out who the owners are and fell flat. They live out of state

You continue to do your civic duty and report any lawbreaking you see there.
Everytime I see it I report it

Why not just move to a better neighborhood?

Maybe because I own my home. Why should I leave they are the ones committing the crimes. My son caught them casing our house once. I called the cops and did not even say what house it was they already knew

Why not just move to a better neighborhood?

Maybe because I own my home. Why should I leave they are the ones committing the crimes. My son caught them casing our house once. I called the cops and did not even say what house it was they already knew

I am telling ya, you want them out sue the owner of the property for emotional distress. Its effecting your sleep, you cant have sex anymore because of the stress, it is causing fear and anxiety that you need medical help for.....

and get every other person in the neighborhood to do the the same.

Call the FBI, they know how to take care of people like that. Tell them that you might think they are terrorist, then they’ll come at once. The military has the right to arrest potential terrorists if they’re suspected.

Problem solved

Forum List

Back