Is anyone surprised that the country hates MAGA

I am not MAGA but by any statistic it is the most POPULAR movement in the country.
Don't know what your small trans friends are saying but I just saw the other day

More voters are rating Trump's presidency as 'better than expected' in hindsight​

More voters are rating Trump's presidency as exceeding expectations than they did years ago as he barrels toward a 2024 rematch with Biden.

AND I AM NOT MYSELF A MAGA
The one thing I learned in this MAGA exercise is how much stupidity and hatred there is in this country. So no MAGA and shitpants having support is no longer surprising. There is nothing that drive the right anymore then hatred stupidity and lies.

Donald Trump doesn't do drugs or drink. I just assume you're stupid because you're a Democrat
Bullshit every time he shits in his pants is because of drugs or that's what his diaper changers said on his TV program , they also said the biggest problem with shitpants shitting in his pants is taking off his girdle , they say he is strapped in like in is a straight jacket.

Dave Bautista Says Donald Trump Poops in Backwards Pants Dave Bautista Says Donald Trump Poops in Backwards Pants

Screenshot 2024-04-21 at 12-20-08 Proof Donald Trump Soils His Pants TikTok.png

Their God and leader shitpants, is sitting in court taking so much drugs that he is passing out multiple times during the day and like all his drug use over the years is causing him to shit in his pants , making the courtroom smell like a sewer. His TV program had a crew just to change his diapers, they said the biggest problem was getting him out of his girdle because he was strapped into it like a straight jacket. Simple question: who picks a mentally ill insane, rapist and criminal who takes so much drugs that he shits in his pants all day long as the leader of their party. His supporters are as shitty as he is.

Bullshit every time he shits in his pants is because of drugs or that's what his diaper changers said on his TV program , they also said the biggest problem with shitpants shitting in his pants is taking off his girdle , they say he is strapped in like in is a straight jacket.

Dave Bautista Says Donald Trump Poops in Backwards Pants Dave Bautista Says Donald Trump Poops in Backwards Pants

Hahaha stupid Democrat leftist!

Screenshot_20240411-214659_X.jpg

Maga is fascism, loserterianism and stone aged bs all boxed up into one package. It literally wants to transform America into a mixture of saudi arabia, iran and the islamic state.

It fucking sucks dick
Talk about someone being clueless! You do realize that it's the far left "squad" of the Democratic Party that is backing Iran and the other radical Islamic States? Do you further realize that as a gay person you'd be first on the list for extermination if those people ever got their way? Get your head out of your ass and use it to think critically!

Talk about someone being clueless! You do realize that it's the far left "squad" of the Democratic Party that is backing Iran and the other radical Islamic States? Do you further realize that as a gay person you'd be first on the list for extermination if those people ever got their way? Get your head out of your ass and use it to think critically!
Liberals only think in stereotypes.
They cannot think for themselves because that would take too much effort.

Snark does a poor job obfuscating the obvious rhetorical parallels between Trump's inhumane references to immigrants and ones Hitler used.
When an American presidential candidate can call people "animals" based specifically on their ethnicity, and then double down on it and receive cheers from an adoring crowd, it's clear that a significant portion of the country has lost its humanity.

If this period has brought out who we really are -- and I think that's very possible, if not probable -- then let's drop the talk about us being "exceptional" once and for all. An exceptional society does not lose itself to raw hate, calling people something subhuman, like that.

But this hasn't happened in a vaccum. The two ends of our political spectrum continue to feed off each other, and neither end is innocent.

Last edited:
When an American presidential candidate can call people "animals" based specifically on their ethnicity, and then double down on it and receive cheers from an adoring crowd, it's clear that a significant portion of the country has lost its humanity.

If this period has brought out who we really are -- and I think that's very possible, if not probable -- then let's drop the talk about us being "exceptional" once and for all. An exceptional society does not lose itself to raw hate, calling people something subhuman, like that.

But this hasn't happened in a vaccum. The two ends of our political spectrum continue to feed off each other, and neither end is innocent.
It's not based on their ethnicity, Mac...it's based on their actions! Biden and the Democrats have flooded the country with illegals and they've done nothing to screen who it is that's coming in. So now we have violent gangs terrorizing our cities. Those are the "animals" that Trump is referring to!

Forum List

Back