This is why I hate Welfare , and other programs

Why not just move to a better neighborhood?

Maybe because I own my home. Why should I leave they are the ones committing the crimes. My son caught them casing our house once. I called the cops and did not even say what house it was they already knew

I am telling ya, you want them out sue the owner of the property for emotional distress. Its effecting your sleep, you cant have sex anymore because of the stress, it is causing fear and anxiety that you need medical help for.....

and get every other person in the neighborhood to do the the same.

LOL! I don't think I can ever be too stressed to not want to have sex, just sayin.:cool:

Maybe because I own my home. Why should I leave they are the ones committing the crimes. My son caught them casing our house once. I called the cops and did not even say what house it was they already knew

I am telling ya, you want them out sue the owner of the property for emotional distress. Its effecting your sleep, you cant have sex anymore because of the stress, it is causing fear and anxiety that you need medical help for.....

LOL! I don't think I can ever be too stressed to not want to have sex, just sayin.:cool:

I didn't say you had to be..... but it works like a charm in court! The wife can sue too, for her husband being unable to preform as well....

I didn't say you had to be..... but it works like a charm in court! The wife can sue too, for her husband being unable to preform as well....

Hmm really? I didn't know you could sue for that.

Do you own any fire arms?

Not yet. But will be purchasing one soon

I would if I were you, have to protect yourself. Make sure when you get it you get fully trained and schooled by someone who knows what they are doing.

Why not just move to a better neighborhood?

Suit yourself.

Get them evicted so a new family of low lifes can move in and start the process all over again.

Do you own any fire arms?

Not yet. But will be purchasing one soon

I would if I were you, have to protect yourself. Make sure when you get it you get fully trained and schooled by someone who knows what they are doing.

My husband knows how to use the gun and will teach me. I also may take some other classes. What worries me is that he works nights . I do have 4 dogs who will alarm me if someone tries to break in. Plus my son is 6ft 4 inches and over 200 lbs so he is home with me at night as well

We have a rental property in our neighborhood, apparently the owners decided to put it as a section 8..

If you don't know the owners, how do you know they decided to make their house a Section 8 house?

Oh and I have heard gun shots from that house as well.

That is against the law. Have the police verified guns were fired in that house?

Or are they just slamming doors? 9-1-1 was recently called in my town in response to a "shots fired" call, and it turns out the couple inside were having a big argument and slamming doors.

So how do you know guns have been fired in the house?

We have a rental property in our neighborhood, apparently the owners decided to put it as a section 8.. There are at least 4 adults that live there. I dont know how many kids. So far since they have moved in break ins are up , the cops have been at their house numerous times, I have seen with my own eyes them smoking weed and selling it in their front yard. NO ONE WORKS. Why do they get these benefits when they are clearly breaking the law. I am sure they are not the only ones.. Our neighborhood was a safe one before they moved in. Oh and I have heard gun shots from that house as well. The cops are well aware of them since my neighbor is friends with them. Is there any way I can contact the people who does section 8 and investigate them

They're building a housing project right across the street from my house.

Of course the proudly placed HUD sign in front reads "community living center."

It's also a "stimulus project."

If the stimulus was meant to recovery the economy then why are they building housing projects???

At any rate by this summer I will have welfare slime running all over my neighborhood. Most of which will be relocated from Chicago projects..

im sorry for you if you own you home. You property value will take a huge hit from this.

I do own my home, however I bought it as a foreclosure for $40,000 and the house sold in 2006 for $160,000..

I'm not really worried about the property value falling any farther.... The house wasn't exactly an investment - I just needed a place to live and why rent when you can buy houses for cheap these days..

It just ticks me off that now my neighborhood will be destroyed... Presently where I live is pretty quiet and low crime...

I suppose I will just have to see how it goes, however I'm not expecting anything positive out of this nonsense...

Besides, you'd expect they would want some community input before they built a flipping housing project...

We have a rental property in our neighborhood, apparently the owners decided to put it as a section 8..

If you don't know the owners, how do you know they decided to make their house a Section 8 house?

Oh and I have heard gun shots from that house as well.

That is against the law. Have the police verified guns were fired in that house?

Or are they just slamming doors? 9-1-1 was recently called in my town in response to a "shots fired" call, and it turns out the couple inside were having a big argument and slamming doors.

So how do you know guns have been fired in the house?

The police told us they were section 8. I guess they found out and yes it was proven that they were shooting guns. About 8 cops were at their house but the people who shot the gun ran in the swamp behind the house and they could not find them.. I dont know if they got sighted or not

They're building a housing project right across the street from my house.

Of course the proudly placed HUD sign in front reads "community living center."

It's also a "stimulus project."

If the stimulus was meant to recovery the economy then why are they building housing projects???

At any rate by this summer I will have welfare slime running all over my neighborhood. Most of which will be relocated from Chicago projects..

im sorry for you if you own you home. You property value will take a huge hit from this.

I do own my home, however I bought it as a foreclosure for $40,000 and the house sold in 2006 for $160,000..

I'm not really worried about the property value falling any farther.... The house wasn't exactly an investment - I just needed a place to live and why rent when you can buy houses for cheap these days..

It just ticks me off that now my neighborhood will be destroyed... Presently where I live is pretty quiet and low crime...

I suppose I will just have to see how it goes, however I'm not expecting anything positive out of this nonsense...

Besides, you'd expect they would want some community input before they built a flipping housing project...

you should look into that. At least here where i live any project like this (housing project) must be posted to all neighbors and its impact reviewed. If they did not do that you have the right to stop its building.

I am sorry, but i do agree with you. It will turn you neighborhood into a slum.

Too much sex can get you stressed :lol:

True..

We have a rental property in our neighborhood, apparently the owners decided to put it as a section 8.. There are at least 4 adults that live there. I dont know how many kids. So far since they have moved in break ins are up , the cops have been at their house numerous times, I have seen with my own eyes them smoking weed and selling it in their front yard. NO ONE WORKS. Why do they get these benefits when they are clearly breaking the law. I am sure they are not the only ones.. Our neighborhood was a safe one before they moved in. Oh and I have heard gun shots from that house as well. The cops are well aware of them since my neighbor is friends with them. Is there any way I can contact the people who does section 8 and investigate them

Didn't you get the memo? Class warfare is frowned upon.

you should look into that. At least here where i live any project like this (housing project) must be posted to all neighbors and its impact reviewed. If they did not do that you have the right to stop its building.

The weird part is that it is about 5-10 acres and it's slapped between a gas station and a doctors office along a semi-main road... They actually cut down a forest to build it.

At first it appeared it was going to be an assisted living facility - that's what the original sign said - now they changed the sign to "community living center" sponsored by HUD with "equal opportunity housing" plastered everywhere and that is nothing more than a PC term for "housing project."

"Community living center" + "equal opportunity housing" = public housing project :lol:

I love the PC government lingo tho. It's pretty insulting..

But being a criminal in your neighborhood is not..

The weird part is that it is about 5-10 acres and it's slapped between a gas station and a doctors office along a semi-main road... They actually cut down a forest to build it.

At first it appeared it was going to be an assisted living facility - that's what the original sign said - now they changed the sign to "community living center" sponsored by HUD with "equal opportunity housing" plastered everywhere and that is nothing more than a PC term for "housing project."

"Community living center" + "equal opportunity housing" = public housing project :lol:

I love the PC government lingo tho. It's pretty insulting..

I thought Chicago was done building housing projects after they closed down Cabrini Green?

But being a criminal in your neighborhood is not..

Alleged criminal(s)...

Forum List

Back