This is America

That he's a tard that doesn't know how the real world works? Idk. :dunno:

:lol:

You seem pretty upset by the video. Does that mean it worked?

For perspective, it doesn't take much more than a cumulus cloud to trigger Maid Marion into inchoate babble. Witness his witless content in this thread thus far.

Did you also think Salvador Dali was going to chop people up and melt their bodies? Spain was a very violent place at one time.

What?! You have some proof of that?

Are you really asking for proof that the Spanish Civil War happened?

What exactly does that have to do with Salvador Dali chopping people up and melting their bodies?

Feel free to provide examples.

Otherwise, I'm thinking you're a nutbar
Are you blind or can you see the paintings? Do you understand art?

Dali has nothing to do with those, next!
You sir--are stupid. Those are Dali's paintings..not his best..as I'm a melting clock fan--but still..to deny what is right in your face..devalues everything you say..from now on.

Not to mention blasting a restrained man's brains to kingdom come.

You know this is fictional, right?

That actor didn't die. He's still alive.

I understand that, why is it depicting such things?

Well, that's the question.

What do you think he was trying to say by showing that?

He's not upset with the video troll. If we get upset at all over this nonsense you are glorifying it's because you are all for filth and degeneracy, etc. Liberals always support trash and glorify crime.

It's a representation of the black view of America...Nothing good, all bad....damn..

I don't think that's it.

At least from my perspective, he's asking more questions than he's answering - and recognizing the conflicts and shades of gray in everything. It's certainly not a happy statement - but I don't think it's as simple as "everything bad".

Maybe this is all just part of my reaction to it, rather than his intention - but I see a lot of conflict in the video.

That's America buddy.

Just remember --- Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington DC.

No it's not, fucktarded leftist shill.

America is hanging those that don't get with with the program. Where are you on that? Are you getting with the program?

PS: Hai Gracie! :D

I have no idea what you think you're even trying to ask there.
You'd think a klown this desperate for attention could at least learn to post in English. You'd think.

It's a representation of the black view of America...Nothing good, all bad....damn..

I don't think that's it.

At least from my perspective, he's asking more questions than he's answering - and recognizing the conflicts and shades of gray in everything. It's certainly not a happy statement - but I don't think it's as simple as "everything bad".

Maybe this is all just part of my reaction to it, rather than his intention - but I see a lot of conflict in the video.

That's America buddy.

America is hanging those that don't get with with the program. Where are you on that? Are you getting with the program?

You'd think a klown this desperate for attention could at least learn to post in English. You'd think.

I'm asking for Americans to hang leftist shills like your stupid ass. How much better does that make you feel?

Aye, Pogtard Fuck?

He's not upset with the video troll. If we get upset at all over this nonsense you are glorifying it's because you are all for filth and degeneracy, etc. Liberals always support trash and glorify crime.
Nice attempt at a save..but.../fail.

For perspective, it doesn't take much more than a cumulus cloud to trigger Maid Marion into inchoate babble. Witness his witless content in this thread thus far.

What?! You have some proof of that?

What exactly does that have to do with Salvador Dali chopping people up and melting their bodies?

You sir--are stupid. Those are Dali's paintings..not his best..as I'm a melting clock fan--but still..to deny what is right in your face..devalues everything you say..from now on.

Prove it. Faggot.

If you think that video was "glorifying violence", it's pretty safe to say it flew pretty fucking far above your head.

I don't think that's it.

That's America buddy.

I'm asking for Americans to hang leftist shills like your stupid ass. How much better does that make you feel?

Aye, Pogtard Fuck?

QED.

I don't think that's it.

That's America buddy.

Aye, Pogtard Fuck?
More likely we laugh you stupid insults to Darwin out of town.

Prove it. Faggot.
Here are the sites, dumbshit:
Scrumpdillyicious: The Salvador Dali Museum: St. Petersburg, Florida

Dali, Salvador: Fine Arts, Before 1945

That's America buddy.

Aye, Pogtard Fuck?

Proof Dali painted the stuff you posted again? Hmm?

Prove it. Faggot.
Here are the sites, dumbshit:
Scrumpdillyicious: The Salvador Dali Museum: St. Petersburg, Florida

Dali, Salvador: Fine Arts, Before 1945

That does squat, I want exact proof. Like I don't know where Dali's museum is, or about the Velveteen Rabbit or something.

If you think that video was "glorifying violence", it's pretty safe to say it flew pretty fucking far above your head.

Tell me, what's the positive in that video? Do Elaborate.

If you say "It got you triggered" well, ya got me.

Prove it. Faggot.
In my experience, those who use homosexual insults are usually repressing a strong desire to suck dick...well...you are a Marion, after all---give in Marion...you know you like salt!

If you care to see what a fool you are..just use your search engine..i prefer you remain ignorant..and the butt of everyone's humor.

I like Rap but I didn't like that. Compare this J Cole video and song to This Is America. The message is clear and musically it's far superior in my opinion.

The music's o.k., the message is way inferior. This stuff turns me off of most hip hop.

You think the message of black and black violence and where it comes from is an inferior message to random thoughtless murder?

Tell me, what's the positive in that video? Do Elaborate.

Are you having a hard time with the whole reading thing?

Its not a "positive" song.

That's America buddy.

Aye, Pogtard Fuck?

Proof Dali painted the stuff you posted again? Hmm?
Apparently you are drunk..as i posted no paintings..i'm just the one mocking your ignorance.

Prove it. Faggot.
In my experience, those who use homosexual insults are usually repressing a strong desire to suck dick...well...you are a Marion, after all---give in Marion...you know you like salt!

If you care to see what a fool you are..just use your search engine..i prefer you remain ignorant..and the butt of everyone's humor.

Go suck a 6' Black, Blue Chiffon dress-wearing, AIDS infested tranny cock on OBT, motherfucker! :fu:

I like Rap but I didn't like that. Compare this J Cole video and song to This Is America. The message is clear and musically it's far superior in my opinion.

The music's o.k., the message is way inferior. This stuff turns me off of most hip hop.

You think the message of black and black violence and where it comes from is an inferior message to random thoughtless murder?

I need to understand whether you're a troll, or just retarded.

Did you actually watch the video?

Do you honestly believe that that message of the video is that "random thoughtless murder" is a good thing?

Forum List

Back