Louisiana lawmakers want Ten Commandments in all public school classrooms

Those last 6 commandments cross all dogmas worth following.

So put them up on their own. No need for a list of religious rules.

Like this one:
1) Honor and obey your mother and father.
2) Do not commit murder.
3) Do not commit adultery.
4) Do not steal.
5) Do not tell lies.
6) Do not desire what your neighbor has.

You are the one illogically afraid of your made up ‘Orange man bad.’
Yep, I am the one set in his thinking patterns.
I could teach you so much about things like this but science holds no worth to you.

While God tried to make a good list of commandments, he really missed the boat in omitting some major ones

If you look at Moses and his struggles to free the slaves of Egypt, Moses goes up the mountain and God never mentions slavery being bad. Covet is bad….slavery is not

Beyond thou shall not kill, God ignores acts of war. War has killed hundreds of millions. God should have banned it outright.

Another major omission from God is the importance of keeping clean and not polluting your environment. Hundreds of millions have died of disease and contaminated water. God should have warned us.

Honor your father and mother is a good start but it ignores spousal abuse and child abuse. You should honor your whole family and take care of them physically and emotionally.
Why do you try so hard to appear like a mindless hater ??

Your points are childishly silly. Take war, sometimes not warring is a cowardly immoral base thing to do.

You are the one illogically afraid of your made up ‘Orange man bad.’
Trump is currently under 4 criminal trials and everyday without any proof we see MAGAs here not even question if he broke the law...

Same for the Election big lie, 60+ court cases and his followers still can't grasp the evidence...

But the one that really just gets to me is that he got 750,000 US Citizens killed (compared to Canada death rate) through his lying and incompetence. Yet you still want him back...

There is plenty more examples of how dire his presidency is but it doesn't matter... Anyone who critises Trump even the ones he choose to work with him and saw how bad he is are demonised... That is the devotion there is for Trump among the MAGA...

There is no objectiveness in the MAGA belief. Haley had a way better chance of beating Biden and would have been far more effective at implmenting Conservative policies but she was against Trump and thus had to be demonised...

I couldn't give a fuck about the prick cause that is what he is... A self centered prick. It is the MAGA faithful and the cowards in GOP that give him his power..

They are celebrating acceptance after years of vilification...

Please show us the evidence of that in schools...

Show that this is coming from schools and not from media or other sources?

You can't force people to accept something, the most you can do is require tolerance.

School, social media, wherever, it's wrong.

Again, source isn't the problem, the problem is the problem, and schools are encouraging it.

Like this one:
2) Do not commit murder.
4) Do not steal.
5) Do not tell lies.

that's what I've been saying for 3 pages, you thickheaded dunderhead.

Why do you try so hard to appear like a mindless hater ??

Your points are childishly silly. Take war, sometimes not warring is a cowardly immoral base thing to do.
Just looking at the Ten Commandments objectively not from a standpoint of God will punish me if I do not admire them.

The Ten Commandments are poorly written with four used as “you better worship me the way I want, or else”
A sign of an insecure God. Confident Gods are worshipped because they are admired….not feared

Like this one:
2) Do not commit murder.
4) Do not steal.
5) Do not tell lies.

All that needs to be posted is the Golden Rule

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you

It would, but that won't matter. There is no way the fundamentalists will allow only the last 6 commandments to be displayed.

I think you underestimate the ability of people who have been on the losing side of this issue to take what they can get.

I think you underestimate the ability of people who have been on the losing side of this issue to take what they can get.

It is just a step to get prayer put back into schools

With a 6-3 Conservative Court that is overruling previously established law to pander to the Conservative majority, the far right sees an opportunity to force school prayer

This is great news. I think it should be mandatory for all states to have the Ten Commandments in the classrooms, and I would add to say the Pledge of Allegiance to the flag ever morning.

I no longer care about the Pledge of Allegiance. Honestly.

I DO care about the 10 commandments but just posting them is not going to do much good. What we must do is hold kids, parents and families accountable for choices and actions. As the 10 commandments do, really. Not just post, but live by those precepts.

We have lost that and if we keep going there won't be any teachers left....

It is just a step to get prayer put back into schools

With a 6-3 Conservative Court that is overruling previously established law to pander to the Conservative majority, the far right sees an opportunity to force school prayer

That isn't going to happen. No teacher or admin led prayers would ever be allowed.

What has to be removed is the hostility towards student initiated religious activity, (after class hours of course), and the SJW indoctrination which is just as bad as any religious indoctrination could be.

You seem to have forgotten the free exercise clause, but you do realize none of the commandments are actual laws, RIGHT? So none are "illegal".

Yet if Louisiana had voted to bar the Ten commandments, ole baby Stalin would applaud
See the essential contradictory illogical hate? I do

That isn't going to happen. No teacher or admin led prayers would ever be allowed.

What has to be removed is the hostility towards student initiated religious activity, (after class hours of course), and the SJW indoctrination which is just as bad as any religious indoctrination could be.
The court has already weighed in on “voluntary” public prayer at school sporting events.
Not difficult to expand into the classroom

The court has already weighed in on “voluntary” public prayer at school sporting events.
Not difficult to expand into the classroom

Actually it probably would be.

But of course the left stopped being reasonable in their demands decades ago, and now they wonder why the other side has finally started to act the same way in some cases.

"The Right thinks the Left's ideas are retarded, the Left thinks the Right's ideas shouldn't even exist. "

Forum List

Back