Chris Pratt was paid 2 million dollars more than Bryce Howard...because he is A-list, she isn't.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
What is so hard for these left wingers to understand? Pratt is an A-list star who can actually draw an audience to a movie, while Bryce Howard isn't, and can't. Her dad is Ron Howard, but that doesn't fill the seats. But the good thing is that hollywood is devouring itself as morons put political correctness in front of entertaining audiences.....

I hope that cumberbatch prices himself out of movies because of this stupid demand...

Benedict Cumberbatch: I'll Turn Down A Role If My Female Co-Star Isn't Paid Equally

Last week, Internet feminists became enraged after finding out that Bryce Dallas Howard was paid $2 million less than her A-list action hero "Jurassic World" co-star Chris Pratt.

In the wake of that outrage, actor Benedict Cumberbatch, who stars alongside Pratt in Marvel's "Avengers: Infinity War" as a member of the Avengers, told press that he would no longer consider projects where he is paid more than his female co-stars.

“Equal pay and a place at the table are the central tenets of feminism,” Cumberbatch told Radio Times magazine. “Look at your quotas. Ask what women are being paid, and say: ‘If she’s not paid the same as the men, I’m not doing it.’”

“Equal pay and a place at the table are the central tenets of feminism,” Cumberbatch told Radio Times magazine. “Look at your quotas. Ask what women are being paid, and say: ‘If she’s not paid the same as the men, I’m not doing it.’”

Good for him.

Drop HIS pay to what SHE's making

Every liberal is more nothing than a virtue signaling hypocrite. Every last one of them. Especially the global warmers that post here.

What are virtue signalers? Watch this

Last edited:
Acting is not piecework. The best actor doesn't make the most money. If that were the case, John Wayne would have had to pay to be cast in a movie. An actor's value is based on a number of tangible and intangible factors, and every actor is represented by both a union and an individual agent. Every "name" actor SIGNS A CONTRACT for every role, before they ever show up for work; that contract explicitly states that the actor accepts the offered compensation as acceptable.

For a third party (e.g., another actor) to speak up after the fact and declare that one actor's compensation was not fair...is pure idiocy. About what you would expect from these self-righteous, virtue - signaling, ridiculously overpaid fools.

Your salary depends on more than your sex

What does your presence in the film add to the bottom line?
What would it cost to get someone of equal stature?

Many female “stars” offer little more than cleavage and a nice smile
If you don’t want the part, someone else will take it

Meryl Streep has no problem getting the compensation she demands
Bryce Howard can be easily replaced

Forum List

Back