This is America

It's a representation of the black view of America...Nothing good, all bad....damn..

I don't think that's it.

At least from my perspective, he's asking more questions than he's answering - and recognizing the conflicts and shades of gray in everything. It's certainly not a happy statement - but I don't think it's as simple as "everything bad".

Maybe this is all just part of my reaction to it, rather than his intention - but I see a lot of conflict in the video.

Not to mention blasting a restrained man's brains to kingdom come.

:lol:

You know this is fictional, right?

That actor didn't die. He's still alive.

I understand that, why is it depicting such things?

It's a representation of the black view of America...Nothing good, all bad....damn..

I don't think that's it.

At least from my perspective, he's asking more questions than he's answering - and recognizing the conflicts and shades of gray in everything. It's certainly not a happy statement - but I don't think it's as simple as "everything bad".

Maybe this is all just part of my reaction to it, rather than his intention - but I see a lot of conflict in the video.

Well, that's the question.

What do you think he was trying to say by showing that?

N1gga can pull a pistol on me all day, zero fucks given. Problem for him is, I'm 150 yds away, with his noggin dialed in. Blast that retarded melon into next week.

I have one pistol, you think I'd stand for the bullshit in the OP?

I'll clue you in, Oh fuck no, I would not.

What?

I'm saying he'd go to pull that trigger, and I'd drop his fucktarded ass.

"Oh, he's gonna do it". He'd never hear a damn thing, and his melon would be a-splattered.

Again, what?

I have no idea what you're trying to say.

N1gga can pull a pistol on me all day, zero fucks given. Problem for him is, I'm 150 yds away, with his noggin dialed in. Blast that retarded melon into next week.

What?

"Oh, he's gonna do it". He'd never hear a damn thing, and his melon would be a-splattered.
If you hate black people like you seem to, wouldn't you be happy he was killing black people in the video?

What?

Live the fantasy...I suspect that's all you have. I'd put it out there that your continued posting to this thread means that the artist hit a nerve..your nerve...and that's exactly what he intended.

It amazes me--that folks don't realize that the 2nd cuts both ways--and you are not the only one armed and trained..if indeed you are trained.

Whose sights are you in???

BTW, first I had heard of Donald Glover was in The Martian. Terrific character and well played.

What?

Live the fantasy...I suspect that's all you have. I'd put it out there that your continued posting to this thread means that the artist hit a nerve..your nerve...and that's exactly what he intended.

It amazes me--that folks don't realize that the 2nd cuts both ways--and you are not the only one armed and trained..if indeed you are trained.

Whose sights are you in???

Not yours, faggot.

Can't say much for the choreography.

There's a couple hundred articles, videos and blog posts about what exactly the dancing is meant to represent, if that's a rabbit hole you want to go down.

Haven't seen those but doubtlessly overanalysis. Why would the dancing need to represent anything? That is, unless "dancing" is meant to also represent the shooting, the satire factor of which I fear will fly over a lot of heads. Can''t understand hardly any of what he's saying though.

I came across this video recently on a search to find out who Donald Glover was after seeing him in a hilarious SNL sketch. I knew the guy looked familiar but had never heard of the name "Donald Glover". Eventually I figured out where I knew him from --- the low-budget Derrick Comedy:

I'd have to say I don't care for it. The guy on the guitar was good though. Perhaps he should make a video about black kids going to school and staying out of trouble.

Contrary to the OP, there definitely are real, black, American patriots.

Keep that in mind, k?

Can't say much for the choreography.

There's a couple hundred articles, videos and blog posts about what exactly the dancing is meant to represent, if that's a rabbit hole you want to go down.

Haven't seen those but doubtlessly overanalysis. Why would the dancing need to represent anything? That is, unless "dancing" is meant to also represent the shooting, the satire factor of which I fear will fly over a lot of heads. Can''t understand hardly any of what he's saying though.

I came across this video recently on a search to find out who Donald Glover was after seeing him in a hilarious SNL sketch. I knew the guy looked familiar but had never heard of the name "Donald Glover". Eventually I figured out where I knew him from --- the low-budget Derrick Comedy:

Total bullshit

I don't think that's it.

That's America buddy.

Just remember --- Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington DC.

I don't think that's it.

Well, that's the question.

What do you think he was trying to say by showing that?

That he's a tard that doesn't know how the real world works? Idk. :dunno:

Weird vid, mixed messages. Black man get yo money. Gramma said get yo money. White guilt? Whites owe? But then what is with the shootings? Black actions that are rising?

Whatever the case may be...he needs a bra.

I don't think that's it.

That's America buddy.

Just remember --- Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington DC.

No it's not, fucktarded leftist shill.

America is hanging those that don't get with with the program. Where are you on that? Are you getting with the program?

PS: Hai Gracie! :D

Forum List

Back