...this forum noticed "Trump Employee #4" earlier.....

We shall see who is “sad.” I always said it is possible that despite overwhelming evidence presented in court indicating Trump’s guilt, there may be a one or two holdouts and a deadlocked jury in this case.

You see I live here in Florida and know how many Trump fanatics just like you there are here. Many, if called to jury duty, will cheerfully lie during voir dire that they will determine Trump’s guilt or innocence impartially based on the facts, and then refuse absolutely to find Trump guilty even though they know he is, and though it is crystal clear Trump has arrogantly brought all his troubles on himself.

Now that is truly sad.

Your ancient
You'll be dead soon.
It won't matter to you.

I expect I will live long enough to see Trump found guilty and disgraced, happily a bad memory to most Americans.

I’m sure when I’m gone there will still be bitter, angry cultists who praise and even worship a dead and buried Trump. They will then themselves be old farts … probably miserable and ridiculed even by their own children.

Last edited:
This is very common in political show trials. They will threaten everyone. Alvin Bragg tried to phony up a case against Melania. A judge shot that down.

Yup...we've heard the same story from roger stone, gen. mike flynn, carter page, george popadopolous, and many others.

They sentenced roger stone to death for Gods sake! Sent an old man with asthma to a prison riddled with covid. If Trump hadn't pardoned him he'd be dead...all for the crime of refusing to swear to lies about trump.

Then you have reporter KT McFarlain who fled the country and went into hiding from our own FBI before they murdered her.

The list goes on and on.

This is very common in political show trials. They will threaten everyone. Alvin Bragg tried to phony up a case against Melania. A judge shot that down.
The most sickening thing is that Democrats are celebrating this.

Even the Taliban has more integrity.

Trump won’t be jailed/convicted/imprisoned - this is all a grotesque show.

But common lives of The People are being ruined, and the DemocraTaliban rejoices in that.

Sick motherfucking fucks.

Yeah. It looks like the dominos are falling.

The Trump media will need to work overtime to spin all the new information.
Media doesn't need to do anything. Republicans aren't going to believe anything coming from democrats anyway.
Yup...we've heard the same story from roger stone, gen. mike flynn, carter page, george popadopolous, and many others.

They sentenced roger stone to death for Gods sake! Sent an old man with asthma to a prison riddled with covid. If Trump hadn't pardoned him he'd be dead...all for the crime of refusing to swear to lies about trump.

Then you have reporter KT McFarlain who fled the country and went into hiding from our own FBI before they murdered her.

The list goes on and on.
KT McFarland isn't dead. She's did have to leave the country during the pogrom over the Russia hoax but she is still alive.

What horrified me, and showed me how dangerous the jacobin democrats are is the persecution of Carter Page. It is against the law to reveal the identity of an active CIA asset. Yet, the democrat controlled FBI didn't even blush. In fact, a federal judge just, weeks ago, dismissed the Page lawsuit to find out who put a price on his head.

Democrats believe they can plow anyone they don't like under. They have no idea what controlling a disloyal population is like.

Jacobin democrats see this as the hill they are willing to die on. Nothing is off the table. Threatening witnesses, fake charges, manufactured evidence. Whatever it takes to stop Trump from running for the presidency.
Jacobin, Taliban, tomato, tomahto.

The best jacobin democrats can hope in a win is that they end up with an ungovernable uncooperative people with an eye on sabotage.
I think they’fe aiming for civil war and WWIII.

I don’t know if they’ll settle...

RICO prosecutions and laws were popularized by Rudy Giuliani and proven effective against criminal conspiracies. Many states now have their own versions of them as well. For example, Georgia. Actually all the judicial and criminal laws of Georgia were passed by the Republican-controlled state legislature there.

In this case, however, the request for a Federal “Garcia Hearing” that ultimately led to a judge explaining his situation to Witness #4 and suggesting he at least meet with a public defender (he had previously been coached only by his “Trump PAC” paid-for attorney) was perfectly legal and appropriate, and the witness himself chose to change attorneys and retract his previous testimony that “he could not remember” things … which by virtue of his job and other’s testimony he obviously did know about.

The new testimony of this single witness will be presented, cross-examined by Trump’s lawyers, and ultimately judged by a jury, along with all the other evidence presented by both sides in the “Documents Case.”

This jury will be chosen after voir dire among voters living in the Southern District of Florida — where most voters have already showed their preference for Trump and DeSantis in the past.
Some good points, but the outrage here is over the criminal intent of the witch hunters to flip the powerless on Trump.

They should be brought up on RICO charges, but immunity… :(

But Trump won’t be going to jail/prison, and won’t be going to court on these cases for years.

And after he loses in 2024, it will all be dropped anyway.

The wreckage caused by the DemocraTaliban?

They don’t care - they’re psychopaths.

So, liberals are once again setting themselves up for failure, pinning their fantasies on an admitted liar. That's funny.
It’s what they do.

But what isn’t funny is the lives they’re destroying to get to Trump.

The DemocraTaliban are Nazis.

I think they’fe aiming for civil war and WWIII.

I don’t know if they’ll settle...
They might get a WWIII since they are dealing with countries, Russia and China who aren't concerned with Jacobin feelings.

There will be no civil war in the usual concept of civil war. It's happening now. An erosion of civil order. More and more daylight crime. Beatings and murders in the street. Hand to hand combat taking the kids to school. Only going to lunch or dinner in armed groups. Shopping? Call Uber with an armed bodyguard. Before the idiots here poke their fun, I don't jest. It's called Black Wolf. ‘Uber with guns’: Black Wolf ride-sharing app has armed drivers — and it’s coming to NYC

Did you notice what just happened in Chicago. A request from the mayor to confine gunfire to 9pm to 9am. This is The Purge done nightly. You might say the civil war is already here in full swing.

If Stalin could only write about political enemies "flipping" after they were sentenced to the Gulag. What the hell would a "security aid" know about classified documents? The fact is that the CIA and the FBI have leaked more "secrets" to CNN that ever ended up in Mar-a- Lago. People who watch too much CSI and live in the era of James Bond might think classified documents are stamped "secret" and lay on the desks of careless bureaucrats but the fact is that what little secrets that exist are on cryptic files and exotic chips. The rest of the stuff is fodder for Ebay.

Yes, what would the guy in charge of the security cameras you know about trying to delete footage from the security cameras?

How many times were you dropped on your head as an infant.?

It’s what they do.
But what isn’t funny is the lives they’re destroying to get to Trump.
The DemocraTaliban are Nazis.

“DemocratTaliban” … What are you, insane?

Many Repubs like to say Dems are “immoral” because they are “atheists” or even “Satanists.” After all most support women’s rights including their right to have an abortion. Does that sound like the Taliban to you?

Dems also like to point out that many Repubs are more or less “Christian Nationalists.” Or they say correctly that Trumpsters are often anti-woman religious fanatics … like the Taliban.

Many Dems also believe that the MAGA movement or “Trump Party” contains millions of “semi-fascist” authoritarians — which however is not the same as your saying Dems are “Nazis”!

You really need to get your own ludicrous insults, epithets and slanderous political characterizations straight!

Don’t these words have any meaning to you besides how useful they are at insulting & trolling Democrats?

Aren’t you also the one who makes a big deal of distinguishing between “liberals” and “leftists”? I agree with making that distinction … though I doubt we distinguish them in the same way.

I suppose if Dems are “Taliban fascists” and “Nazis” they couldn’t also be “communists” — as so many Trump fanatics often claim.
What a relief to know that …. :4_13_65:

Some good points, but the outrage here is over the criminal intent of the witch hunters to flip the powerless on Trump.

They should be brought up on RICO charges, but immunity… :(

Some good points, but the outrage here is over the criminal intent of the witch hunters to flip the powerless on Trump … But Trump won’t be going to jail/prison, and won’t be going to court on these cases for years.
And after he loses in 2024, it will all be dropped anyway.
The wreckage caused by the DemocraTaliban?
They don’t care - they’re psychopaths.
Well here is another characterization — psychopaths — which I also would argue applies more to Trump cultists than to average Democrats.

Whatever, glad you see some “good points” in my earlier comment. Sorry you nevertheless have such nutty ideas in general!

Last edited:
Yup...I definitely struck a nerve :)

Everything I said is easily verifiable. But you probably still thunk hunters laptop was russian disinformation don't you?
I think you're full of shit, inevitably. :dunno: But, you're the one with a bullseye on you, not me.

Forum List

Back