...this forum noticed "Trump Employee #4" earlier.....

I expect I will live long enough to see Trump found guilty and disgraced, happily a bad memory to most Americans.

I’m sure when I’m gone there will still be bitter, angry cultists who praise and even worship a dead and buried Trump. They will then themselves be old farts … probably miserable and ridiculed even by their own children.
Nope. But you will live long enough to witness a sitting president refuse to debate his challenger. I’ll enjoy all the leftard excuses.

Michael Cohen did Trump much damage, after Trump turned on him.

This guy will probably be a nail that seals the coffin
Leftists be like then….

Trump attorney Michael Cohen is a lying POS!

Leftists be like now….

We beleive every word Micheal Cohen says! We love him!

Reason #6,732 why liberalism is a mental disorder.

You are no more a “patriot” than Trump is.
You don't know what a patriot is, all you know is partisanry.
No kidding. They only believe Trump.

This is pretty common knowledge.
That's because Democrats, The AP, and Michael Cohen have a history of lying.
This one /\ is a real cracker.
No, I'm a real cracker, Dainty. You ever see my old signature?

myavi.png

Last edited:
You don't have a better viable solution, so I say he is, and fuck off! :dunno:
Lol. Your posts are always a hoot. I’m certain you’ve got anger problems.

Don isn’t any different from Joe on all the major issues.

I hope Don wins just to see the crazy shit he and his opponents will do. Of course, as in his first term, he won’t do anything he promises.

I’m guessing the establishment will roll him again. Or just maybe, he’s really an establishment psyop.

Lol. Your posts are always a hoot. I’m certain you’ve got anger problems.

Don isn’t any different from Joe on all the major issues.

I hope Don wins just to see the crazy shit he and his opponents will do. Of course, as in his first term, he won’t do anything he promises.

I’m guessing the establishment will roll him again. Or just maybe, he’s really an establishment psyop.
Don is the polar opposite of the Democrat puppet on almost all the issues.

You seem to be kinda dumb or dishonest or both.

Lol. I can’t say I’ve missed your delusional posts, but they do make me laugh. Thanks.

Lol.

Same on Israel, Ukraine, China, and Russia. Same on taxes, spending, war, crime, vaccine, healthcare, environment, and welfare. Same on supporting big corporations and billionaires, while doing nothing for the working class and poor. Both easily controlled by the intelligence agencies. Both support our unfair justice system and failing educational system.

Get it now?

Lol.

Same on Israel, Ukraine, China, and Russia. Same on taxes, spending, war, crime, vaccine, healthcare, environment, and welfare. Same on supporting big corporations and billionaires, while doing nothing for the working class and poor. Both easily controlled by the intelligence agencies. Both support our unfair justice system and failing educational system.

Get it now?

You are a terrorist supporter.

Nothing else matters.

Forum List

Back