Harrison Butker’s ‘extreme’ political views has made him extremely popular…the number one selling jersey. Are we watching a political movement happen?

Absolutely not, unless the clients are looking to hire carnival workers.

I disagree, so does my employer and the clients...you know the only people that really matter.

Times change, culture changes with them. The days of the 3 pieces suit and tie are thankfully dying and with any luck they will never come back. People care more about competence and results than some made up standard of attire.

When people like you question my attire I tell them that we are all told to dress for the job we want, not the one we have....that is what I am doing!

While I know ‘conformity‘ is scary for you unconventionals it’s actually quite natural, essential and necessary in all safe, productive, clean and united communities, cities, states and nations.
“Individualism…until I want my free shit….then….COLLECTIVISM!”

You would have made a great member of the Borg

Yet, you cannot answer the question.
I gave you a clear answer…you‘re just playing more pretend…pretending you couldn’t read between the lines.
“Who decides what professional looks like?” derp derp
”Who decides who’s male and who’s female?” derp derp
Typical leftist shit.

I gave you a clear answer…you‘re just playing more pretend…pretending you couldn’t read between the lines.
“Who decides what professional looks like?” derp derp
”Who decides who’s male and who’s female?” derp derp
Typical leftist shit.

you did not give an answer.

So I will ask a simple question again...

I wear Hawaiian style shirts about 90% of the time I am meeting with clients or in the office. Is that a professional appearance?

Yes or No?

Is a Hip To Be Conservative movement taking root right before our eyes?
A celebrity speaks out in public, shits all over leftism in a commencement speech, gains national attention for it and doesn’t get cancelled….his popularity skyrockets as jersey sales blow up…..Trump is winning the 18-29 age bracket….dark people in New York seem to be pumped on Trump….Is something happening?

No. Seen this same shit before. There is no pathway for conservatives. Each succeeding generation hates your fucking guys, and as you die, they replace everything you put into place, wasting billions of dollars that accomplished nothing.

Saw with Nixon. Epic fail.

Saw with Reagan. Epic fail.

They thought they had a hip conservative movement with putting people in jail for smoking weed.

How many states is weed legal in now?

They thought they had a hip conservative movement with interracial marriage.

How did that work out for your loser conservative ass again?

They thought they had a hip conservative movement with gay marriage, and the LGBT community.

How did that work out for you skippy.

Conservatism is a net negative phenomena. It cannot sustain popular support. It is a knee jerk reactionary entity, by knee jerk reactionary fanatics with no life, other than their own hatred and closeted issues they use to strike out anything and everyone they can’t get along with.

Conservatism is anathema to liberty and freedom. It’s why conservatives cannot exist in an environment of liberty and freedom. It doesn’t permit them to impose restrictions on the American values of free and independent thought and actions.

This is why the Founders did not respect any religious test, and specifically laid that rule out in the Constitution.

you did not give an answer.

So I will ask a simple question again...

I wear Hawaiian style shirts about 90% of the time I am meeting with clients or in the office. Is that a professional appearance?

Yes or No?
I suppose in a lib zone such as yours operating under the new societal alignment set forth by George Floyd….if your goofy vacation/tropical cocktail sipping shirt is coupled with Dockers and some loafers libs would/could see such attire as professional as fuck. I’m sure most of them are used to watching their children go to school looking like whores and bums in ripped pants, pajama pants and concert tees.

I suppose in a lib zone such as yours operating under the new societal alignment set forth by George Floyd….if your goofy vacation/tropical cocktail sipping shirt is coupled with Dockers and some loafers libs would/could see such attire as professional as fuck. I’m sure most of them are used to watching their children go to school looking like whores and bums in ripped pants, pajama pants and concert tees.

Again, you lack the balls to answer the question.

I disagree, so does my employer and the clients...you know the only people that really matter.

Times change, culture changes with them. The days of the 3 pieces suit and tie are thankfully dying and with any luck they will never come back. People care more about competence and results than some made up standard of attire.

When people like you question my attire I tell them that we are all told to dress for the job we want, not the one we have....that is what I am doing!
I tend to respect my clients enough to dress appropriately. But you do you. I don’t care. Mine kept coming back year after year after year.

If you are not dressed like this at your job, you are not presenting a professional appearance.

1716400462499.png

1716400568645.png

So, how many of you all dress like this for work every day?

And if course you can tell if someone's mentally ill by their hair color? Lol.
when a man thinks he's a woman, and dresses as a women wants to cut his penis off and thinks they can get pregnant and change others who are vulnerable, I can see the mental illness full blown. So short answer is, I can!

when a man thinks he's a woman, and dresses as a women wants to cut his penis off and thinks they can get pregnant and change others who are vulnerable, I can see the mental illness full blown. So short answer is, I can!
Wow, that escalated quickly. Fixate much?

Sorry to disappoint you but the point isn't about what you posted. It's about general outside appearances.

While I know ‘conformity‘ is scary for you unconventionals it’s actually quite natural, essential and necessary in all safe, productive, clean and united communities, cities, states and nations.
“Individualism…until I want my free shit….then….COLLECTIVISM!”
like pro-choice until someone tells you you have no choice anymore. demofks are truly odd fkers, they can't skate straightforward and always get entangled like a pretzel. But take them seriously! LOL

Here's how demofks behave after their proven wrong and their accusations into conspiracy theory that is actual fact. Come a crying.

Wow, that escalated quickly. Fixate much?

Sorry to disappoint you but the point isn't about what you posted. It's about general outside appearances.
Are you suggesting that isn't happening with these demofks? I can swear they are after children at this moment, these mentally ill cucks.

Are you suggesting that isn't happening with these demofks? I can swear they are after children at this moment, these mentally ill cucks.
No. I'm suggesting exactly what I posted.

It was general appearance.

Certainly other threads exist where you can massage your need to discuss mens penises and cross dressing.

No. I'm suggesting exactly what I posted.

It was general appearance.

Certainly other threads exist where you can massage your need to discuss mens penises and cross dressing.
no, your post didn't suggest anything. You disagreed with me. I'm asking you to clarify. but as usual, you the demfok cuck can't ever explain your position. You comply, kiss other's asses and troll this message board.

Forum List

Back