They Were Wrong Then, And They're Wrong Now

I'd be proud to have you on my wing any day....and I am a blackshoe!

(I DID do a tour on a birdfarm, however, as maintenance manager, so I sorta know the lingo!) lol

Others may not feel compelled to say so, but I’m sincerely proud of your service - no matter the capacity.

:clap2:

90% of Americans heve never served. Are they too undeserving, or just those that you disagree with?

Only those that don’t understand that they sleep under the blanket of security and calm created and maintained by the sacrifices of others are "undeserving".

Others may not feel compelled to say so, but I’m sincerely proud of your service - no matter the capacity.

:clap2:

You are not the only one. I've said so several times, here and other places. Anyone who served, in any role of our armed forces, deserves our gratitude. That doesn't make them right in politics or even all war discussions! I do however tend to listen a little more closely. :cool:

Only those that don’t understand that they sleep under the blanket of security and calm created and maintained by the sacrifices of others are "undeserving".

I happen to agree. Though the good thing for all of us, whether deserving or not, we've been blessed with many who do and a government that does provide the wherewithal. Maybe not 'at first', maybe with lots of overhead, but it does get there.

That doesn't make them right in politics or even all war discussions! I do however tend to listen a little more closely. :cool:

And that’s understood.

Experience - under pressure and far from home does sometimes hone one’s judgements and perceptions.

The work will always show through in the end - that’s something I hammered into my kids over the years: The sea isn’t impressed with your mouth - it will always try to take you, even if you’re in the right - so you’ve got to be resourceful and care about the other sailors around you.

The work will always show through in the end - that’s something I hammered into my kids over the years: The sea isn’t impressed with your mouth - it will always try to take you, even if you’re in the right - so you’ve got to be resourceful and care about the other sailors around you.

just reading that makes me miss it ever so much!

1. When I see Bush's complete medical record .....

2. ....the Navy HAS access to John Kerry's complete file. ........

3. ....I call you a slanderous political hack for stating without proof that Kerry wounded himself, it is not meant as an insult, but a statement of fact.

1. Clinton refused to show his medical records and I supported him on that, as that is private and has nor bearing on the issues. But the issue here is that you are raising the bar once again. If Bush gave you that, you'll ask for something else. Yet no such demand on Kerry for even his miliary records, and Bush went public with all of his.

2. Liberal debate tactic #? Ignore the earlier response and repeat your earlier statment.

3. Wasn't it Kerry's first little boo-boo that he wanted a PH, and his commanding officer refused. How did he end up getting it anyway? Do you think his ties with the Kennedy's had anything to do with that? And his second, from tossing a grenade in a rice pile and getting hit on the ass with rice. Was that it? Then to claim and out because he totalled three- it's treasonous IMO. :razz:

1. Clinton refused to show his medical records and I supported him on that, as that is private and has nor bearing on the issues. But the issue here is that you are raising the bar once again. If Bush gave you that, you'll ask for something else. Yet no such demand on Kerry for even his miliary records, and Bush went public with all of his.

2. Liberal debate tactic #? Ignore the earlier response and repeat your earlier statment.

3. Wasn't it Kerry's first little boo-boo that he wanted a PH, and his commanding officer refused. How did he end up getting it anyway? Do you think his ties with the Kennedy's had anything to do with that? And his second, from tossing a grenade in a rice pile and getting hit on the ass with rice. Was that it? Then to claim and out because he totalled three- it's treasonous IMO. :razz:

1. NO...Bush did not go public with all of his...the very documents that I mentioned were never made public.

2. My answer was in direct response to your question: Are you suggesting that the Bush Admnistration would get Kerry's records illegally?

3. NO... the Navy claims that all of his purple hearts were legitimate. If you want to claim that the Navy is lying, then I suggest you either put up or shut up and, since we already know you have nothing other than unsupported allegations that are, in fact, directly contradicted by the United States Navy.... you should probably do the latter. As far as I am concerned, anyone who defames the United States Navy as you have is treasonous.

1. NO...Bush did not go public with all of his...the very documents that I mentioned were never made public.

2. My answer was in direct response to your question: Are you suggesting that the Bush Admnistration would get Kerry's records illegally?

3. NO... the Navy claims that all of his purple hearts were legitimate. If you want to claim that the Navy is lying, then I suggest you either put up or shut up and, since we already know you have nothing other than unsupported allegations that are, in fact, directly contradicted by the United States Navy.... you should probably do the latter. As far as I am concerned, anyone who defames the United States Navy as you have is treasonous.

You must have serious problems with reading comprehension. Your statements above make no sense in response to what I have stated earlier.

You must have serious problems with reading comprehension. Your statements above make no sense in response to what I have stated earlier.

so...here is what you said earlier:

1. and Bush went public with all of his.

and that is a lie. Bush has yet to provide his complete medical record from his days at TANG or his service record entries that detail the official response to his disobeying the direct order for a flight physical (oddly enough, the very year that they started drug testing) which caused Bush to lose his flight status and for America to lose all the money it spent teaching him to fly. That bit of Bush's service record has NEVER been released.

2. Ignore the earlier response and repeat your earlier statment..

your previous statement was:

"Are you suggesting that the Bush Admnistration would get Kerry's records illegally?".

to which I replied directly: The Bush administration already HAD access to all of Kerry's service record.... it was being held in THEIR records storage facility. THe Bush administration could easily and LEGALLY get their hands on every bit of his service record\...and when he signed his SF 180, which he DID sign, they could have dumped all the damning evidence right square in the lap of the Boston Globe - the paper of record in the capital city of his home state - don't you even wonder for a moment why they didn't???

.....and finally you said

and I pointed out that you had nothing but innuendo and disputed and publicly refuted slander to back up that lie...but that is what you deal in all the time anyway.

Bush has yet to provide his complete medical record….

… The Bush administration already HAD access to all of Kerry's service record.... it was being held in THEIR records storage facility. THe Bush administration could easily and LEGALLY get their hands on every bit of his service record….

….you had nothing but innuendo ….]

1. Again, we are not talking about medical records, but military records. See my earlier post supporting Clinton’s refusal to show us his.
2. Kerry’s records are sealed in the Navy files, not Bush’s. I’m not sure of the legality of Bushco rifling through Kerry’s records without Kerry’s permission, but I am sure of the ethics involved. Of course, ethics doesn’t matter with you Liberals, so I’m not surprised that you would get that mixed up.
3. Delicious irony again! As you have proven yourself clueless: I accuse Kerry, you call me treasonous and claim innuendo, and you accuse Bush with zero facts! :eusa_dance:

1. Again, we are not talking about medical records, but military records. See my earlier post supporting Clinton’s refusal to show us his.
2. Kerry’s records are sealed in the Navy files, not Bush’s. I’m not sure of the legality of Bushco rifling through Kerry’s records without Kerry’s permission, but I am sure of the ethics involved. Of course, ethics doesn’t matter with you Liberals, so I’m not surprised that you would get that mixed up.
3. Delicious irony again! As you have proven yourself clueless: I accuse Kerry, you call me treasonous and claim innuendo, and you accuse Bush with zero facts! :eusa_dance:

1. no...we are talking about the military records dealing with whatever disciplinary action the Texas National Guard took when Bush disobeyed a lawful order to report for a flight physical. That has NEVER been released.

2. Kerry signed his SF180 and authorized the government to release ALL of his records to the Boston Globe - his newspaper of record. If there HAD been a smoking gun, Team Bush would have been perfectly within their rights to provide it. In fact, John Kerry gave them carte blanche to do just that.

3. I have facts. I know that Bush was given a direct order to report on a date certain for his annual flight physical. I know he directly disobeyed that order. I know that as a result of failing to report for that flight physical, he lost his flight status and the government lost all the money it had spent training him to fly jet aircraft. I know what happens in the military to officers who directly disobey orders. I do NOT know what happened to Bush, because those records have never been released. I would love to see what happened to Bush as a result of HIS disobeying a direct order. Wouldn't YOU?

1. no...we are talking about the military records dealing with whatever disciplinary action the Texas National Guard took when Bush disobeyed a lawful order to report for a flight physical. That has NEVER been released.

2. Kerry signed his SF180 and authorized the government to release ALL of his records to the Boston Globe - his newspaper of record. If there HAD been a smoking gun, Team Bush would have been perfectly within their rights to provide it. In fact, John Kerry gave them carte blanche to do just that.

3. I have facts. I know that Bush was given a direct order to report on a date certain for his annual flight physical. I know he directly disobeyed that order. I know that as a result of failing to report for that flight physical, he lost his flight status and the government lost all the money it had spent training him to fly jet aircraft. I know what happens in the military to officers who directly disobey orders. I do NOT know what happened to Bush, because those records have never been released. I would love to see what happened to Bush as a result of HIS disobeying a direct order. Wouldn't YOU?

If memory serves, we had a long campaign and an election on all these points.......

As the great sportscaster Warner Wolf would say "If you took John Kerry and 19 states - YOU LOST"

If memory serves, we had a long campaign and an election on all these points.......

As the great sportscaster Warner Wolf would say "If you took John Kerry and 19 states - YOU LOST"

that is not the point of this discussion...but when have you ever gotten the point of anything?

that is not the point of this discussion...but when have you ever gotten the point of anything?

You are still fighting battles long lost by your side. this is why libs like you will never join the rest of us and fight the war on terror

You are to busy fighting your war on Bush and those who agree with him

Forum List

Back