They Were Wrong Then, And They're Wrong Now

Good come back. :cuckoo:

it is a lie that two of his purple hearts are for self inflicted wounds.... the Department of the Navy disputes that....

so I really think calling them lies is appropriate..... and par for the course when it comes to intellectual content from you.

it is a lie that two of his purple hearts are for self inflicted wounds.... the Department of the Navy disputes that....

so I really think calling them lies is appropriate..... and par for the course when it comes to intellectual content from you.
Well since we don't have his full records, only certain ones that Kerry has allowed us to see, the case would seem to be incomplete, would it not?

Well since we don't have his full records, only certain ones that Kerry has allowed us to see, the case would seem to be incomplete, would it not?

the Department of the Navy has his full records and they were the ones who dispute the self inflicted wound story.

And in absence of any PROOF, it seems rather unethical to make claims that YOU cannot prove, when the department of the Navy, which has the proof, disputes them....but then, ethics and "glockenspeil" should never be included in the same sentence.

the Department of the Navy has his full records and they were the ones who dispute the self inflicted wound story.

And in absence of any PROOF, it seems rather unethical to make claims that YOU cannot prove, when the department of the Navy, which has the proof, disputes them....but then, ethics and "glockenspeil" should never be included in the same sentence.
Yes I'm sure the Navy is politically pure on this. :rolleyes:

Why not allow the public full view of Kerry's full records as was done with Bush? Taht wold be fair, would it not?

I think Kerry is privately ashamed of how he got those medals and used his wealth and influence to make the Navy say what he wants them to say. :razz:

Yes I'm sure the Navy is politically pure on this. :rolleyes:

Why not allow the public full view of Kerry's full records as was done with Bush? Taht wold be fair, would it not?

I think Kerry is privately ashamed of how he got those medals and used his wealth and influence to make the Navy say what he wants them to say. :razz:

I for one think that my Navy medical records are CERTAINLY none of your business or anyone else's for that matter.

and are you suggesting that a branch of the defense department, which sits squarely under the control of Bush, would LIE about Kerry's record if there were any truth to the matter? YOu honestly think that the department of the navy in a republican administration could be bought wholesale by a wealthy democratic senator? :rolleyes:

how's the tinfoil hat fitting these days?

and really.... why would you think that I would care what you THINK about anything? You have no proof, yet you slander Kerry.... you're a partisan hack slimeball.

you obviously have never been in the navy and show enormous disrespect for them by even suggesting such a thing. is that how YOU show your support for the troops?

I for one think that my Navy medical records are CERTAINLY none of your business or anyone else's for that matter.

and are you suggesting that a branch of the defense department, which sits squarely under the control of Bush, would LIE about Kerry's record if there were any truth to the matter? YOu honestly think that the department of the navy in a republican administration could be bought wholesale by a wealthy democratic senator? :rolleyes:

how's the tinfoil hat fitting these days?

and really.... why would you think that I would care what you THINK about anything? You have no proof, yet you slander Kerry.... you're a partisan hack slimeball.

Liberal Debate Tactic # ? Where's my list?

1. I really don't care about your record. That was never the issue. The issue is Kerry's, and he should be held to the same standard ad Bush, should he not (2nd time I've asked this simple question.)
2. Are you suggesting that the Bush Admnistration would get Kerry's records illegally? "How's the tinfoil hat fitting these days?" What irony! :razz:
3. Thanks for the insult. I'll add these to my list that you've tossed at me. :cool:

Liberal Debate Tactic # ? Where's my list?

1. I really don't care about your record. That was never the issue. The issue is Kerry's, and he should be held to the same standard ad Bush, should he not (2nd time I've asked this simple question.)
2. Are you suggesting that the Bush Admnistration would get Kerry's records illegally? "How's the tinfoil hat fitting these days?" What irony! :razz:
3. Thanks for the insult. I'll add these to my list that you've tossed at me. :cool:

1. When I see Bush's complete medical record from his days at TANG that details the official response to his disobeying the direct order for a flight physical (oddly enough, the very year that they started drug testing) which caused Bush to lose his flight status and for America to lose all the money it spent teaching him to fly....when I see those complete records made public, that very day, I will demand that any future president of the united states show his or her official military service record.

2. I am suggesting that the Department of the Navy HAS access to John Kerry's complete file. They have shot down the slanderous statements concerning self inflicted wounds....

3. I don't think that if I called you a republican, it would be an insult (if you called ME a republican, of course, it would be)..when I call you a slanderous political hack for stating without proof that Kerry wounded himself, it is not meant as an insult, but a statement of fact.

Forum List

Back