They Were Wrong Then, And They're Wrong Now

Kerry - troops are uneducated, and terrorists
implied that poor students might end up in Iraq. Implied some of our troops were behaving in terrorist mode, because Iraqis should be doing it. Interesting though that if it were 'terror actions' would it matter the nationality?
Durbin - troops are like Nazi's and Pol Pot
Basically said the difference couldn't be told. I really don't see how he could be much more direct, but it's my senior senator and I'm used to him acting like this.
Kennedy - troops are operating torture chambers
Kennedy never makes that much sense, it matters not to him what human rights groups have found, even other Congressional Democrats. He is consistent though about any war.
Dean - troops are losing the war, and we will never win
Dean is Dean. I would imagine he's right with the Murtha strategy.
Obama - the troops have died for nothing
He said their sacrifices were wasted. He tried to take it back, which is not likely to work with the far left or the families of those soldiers.
Dems vote (without a single no vote) for the new Commander for the Iraq operation, now they want to deny him the troops he says he needs to complete the mission
Congress has the control of the purse strings. If the leadership likes, should be a straight vote on funding or not.

libs keep denying the truth, and they continue to back the Dems who continue to give a one finger salute to the troops. The statements are true, they said them, and all your spin will not change the facts

Of course, the troops will respond sometime to the liberal love they get

This was a group of troops who expressed their thought to Kerry's "botched joke"

no... yoru quotes are inaccurate. they did not say what you claim they said. that is fact.... but keep smearing....don't let me stop you!

and I am glad you admit that Kerry meant no harm by his comment and that it was, in fact, merely a "botched joke"

no... yoru quotes are inaccurate. they did not say what you claim they said. that is fact.... but keep smearing....don't let me stop you!

and I am glad you admit that Kerry meant no harm by his comment and that it was, in fact, merely a "botched joke"

The "botched joke" was understood, that is why the troops sent Kerry the message

It was not the first time Kerry smeared the troops, and I sure it wil not be the last time

implied that poor students might end up in Iraq. Implied some of our troops were behaving in terrorist mode, because Iraqis should be doing it. Interesting though that if it were 'terror actions' would it matter the nationality?

I am disappointed that a teacher would continue to misuse the word terrorist in such a way. And what would make the difference is the ability of Iraqi troops who speak arabic to immediately put women and children at some degree of ease.

Basically said the difference couldn't be told. I really don't see how he could be much more direct, but it's my senior senator and I'm used to him acting like this.

He said that the interrogation techniques were similar to those use in german POW camps. That does NOT compare our troops to nazis.... but it would seem that even teachers can be purposely obtuse when it is politically expedient ;)

Kennedy never makes that much sense, it matters not to him what human rights groups have found, even other Congressional Democrats. He is consistent though about any war.

He is...and I share his disdain for this war, and this president

As am I

He said their sacrifices were wasted. He tried to take it back, which is not likely to work with the far left or the families of those soldiers.

and I defy you to tell me the great value that America has earned from the sacrifices of our troops in Iraq. They died bravely, no doubt...but for what real and tangible purpose?

Congress has the control of the purse strings. If the leadership likes, should be a straight vote on funding or not.

it is a process..... and it will continue.

I am disappointed that a teacher would continue to misuse the word terrorist in such a way. And what would make the difference is the ability of Iraqi troops who speak arabic to immediately put women and children at some degree of ease.

He said that the interrogation techniques were similar to those use in german POW camps. That does NOT compare our troops to nazis.... but it would seem that even teachers can be purposely obtuse when it is politcally expedient ;)

As am I

and I defy you to tell me the great value that America has earned from the sacrifices of our troops in Iraq. They died bravely, no doubt...but for what real and tangible purpose?

Then you are all in favor of the slow bleed? I must say that does surprise me.

He said that the interrogation techniques were similar to those use in german POW camps. That does NOT compare our troops to nazis.... but it would seem that even teachers can be purposely obtuse when it is politically expedient ;)

As am I

Liberal version of supporting the troops

I don't think so. Kerry started his career this way, seems he is ending it the same way. That doesn't mean he won't harm the administration also, as he proved at Davos, appearning with the wannabe 12th imam.

I am in favor of quickly redeploying our troops to the borders with Syria and Iran and letting the sunnis and shiites fight their own fight on the mean streets of Baghdad and elsewhere without having Americans as mutually desireable targets of opportunity. I think we should try very hard to stop the influx of arms and men from neighboring states and starve the insurgency in that way. I am in favor or giving the Iraqis a date certain by which time we will depart their nation as an impetus for them to get down to the process of federalizing their territory and their assets and to quit killing one another.

I don't think so. Kerry started his career this way, seems he is ending it the same way. That doesn't mean he won't harm the administration also, as he proved at Davos, appearning with the wannabe 12th imam.

have you ever read the winter soldier speech that Kerry gave to the congressional committee when he returned from Vietnam?

Forum List

Back