They Were Wrong Then, And They're Wrong Now

Not when they had some of the same goals. Libs keep ranting their were NO connections, but there are many as outlined in the following link

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/003/033jgqyi.asp

I know you will dismiss it befoe you even read it

Thatis how Bush haters react to facts

I have read stephen hayes before and he brings nothing new or substantive to the table.

they may have shared one enemy - us - but they were so far apart on other issues...the continuation of Iraq as a secular nation state being the biggie - that it would have been suicidal for Saddam to provide any substantive assistance - let alone WMD's to AQ.

I have read stephen hayes before and he brings nothing new or substantive to the table.

they may have shared one enemy - us - but they were so far apart on other issues...the continuation of Iraq as a secular nation state being the biggie - that it would have been suicidal for Saddam to provide any substantive assistance - let alone WMD's to AQ.

Translation: The truth goes against my DNC, anti-war, pro terrorist, Bush hating talking points

Translation: The truth goes against my DNC, anti-war, pro terrorist, Bush hating talking points

no...the translation is this: I lived over there...I had to work with baathists and islamists and palestinian nationalists and druze and falangists and every other armed organization operating in the region, and based upon that experience - not anyone else's talking points - I feel quite certain that secular pan arabist Iraqi baathists would not give any weapons or assistance to a group of individuals committed to seeing them toppled from power.

no...the translation is this: I lived over there...I had to work with baathists and islamists and palestinian nationalists and druze and falangists and every other armed organization operating in the region, and based upon that experience - not anyone else's talking points - I feel quite certain that secular pan arabist Iraqi baathists would not give any weapons or assistance to a group of individuals committed to seeing them toppled from power.

Is that where you were "talking" and trying to get everyone to sit around and reason things out?

Clinton tried that and we were only hit five times and he laid the groundwork for 9-11

I am talking about my experiences which have led me to believe that Saddam would never provide any material assistance to an organization bent on his own destruction.

I have two years of dealing with a wide variety of islamic and arab groups to inform my thoughts....

you have what you can cut and paste.

we clearly have a different perspective. I trust my judgment...all you can do is denigrate it.

I am talking about my experiences which have led me to believe that Saddam would never provide any material assistance to an organization bent on his own destruction.

I have two years of dealing with a wide variety of islamic and arab groups to inform my thoughts....

you have what you can cut and paste.

we clearly have a different perspective. I trust my judgment...all you can do is denigrate it.

Question it and present facts to contrary

no facts....cut and pasted opinions.... and no experience of your own whatsoever.

I do not need your experience of bending over, grabbing tha ankles, and taking it from the terrorist thugs so they will not hate us more then they do now

I do not need your experience of bending over, grabbing tha ankles, and taking it from the terrorist thugs so they will not hate us more then they do now

why must you continue to so crassly mischaracterize the service of veterans? I have never done anything of the sort. What IS your source of knowledge and experience concerning arabs, islam and the middle east? Do you have any at all or do you merely rely on your cutable and pastable sources?

Why do you refuse to answer questions?

why must you continue to so crassly mischaracterize the service of veterans? I have never done anything of the sort. What IS your source of knowledge and experience concerning arabs, islam and the middle east? Do you have any at all or do you merely rely on your cutable and pastable sources?

Why do you refuse to answer questions?

Try 9-11, rioting Muslims over cartoons, murdering Muslims angry over a FAKE news story about US troops flushing the Koran down the toilet, peaceful Muslims beheading people if they do not pray five times per day, and a pissed off Muslim shooting a Nun in the back of the head as she is praying

Need more?

Try 9-11, rioting Muslims over cartoons, murdering Muslims angry over a FAKE news story about US troops flushing the Koran down the toilet, peaceful Muslims beheading people if they do not pray five times per day, and a pissed off Muslim shooting a Nun in the back of the head as she is praying

Need more?

so that is your source of knowledge and expertise on arabs, islam and the middle east? Am I correct?

so that is your source of knowledge and expertise on arabs, islam and the middle east? Am I correct?

So what I see and hear does not count?

You are a shining example of why the terrorists are happy you clowns won the election

You actally believe we can melt their bullets and bombs with love and warm hugs. VP Cheney was correct when he said instead of killing terrorists libs want to offer them anger management classes and therapy

So what I see and hear does not count?

You are a shining example of why the terrorists are happy you clowns won the election

You actally believe we can melt their bullets and bombs with love and warm hugs. VP Cheney was correct when he said instead of killing terrorists libs want to offer them anger management classes and therapy

I have never said that what you see and hear does not count. I am merely trying to ascertain the breadth and depth of your understanding and experience in the very complex middle eastern foreign policy dynamic.

You obviously have no idea what I believe or you would not mischaracterize it so horribly. You really are just a moronic joke.

I have never said that what you see and hear does not count. I am merely trying to ascertain the breadth and depth of your understanding and experience in the very complex middle eastern foreign policy dynamic.

You obviously have no idea what I believe or you would not mischaracterize it so horribly. You really are just a moronic joke.

It is not complex at all

You kill the terrorists before they kill you

I rest my case.

a foreign policy run with all the nuance of a kindergarten class. It might as well be written with crayons.

You would have been a hoot on D-Day

You would have been screaming at Ike to get the hell of the beaches, to stop the slaughter, and to sit down with Adolf and talk things out

You would have been a hoot on D-Day

You would have been screaming at Ike to get the hell of the beaches, to stop the slaughter, and to sit down with Adolf and talk things out

why do you continue to totally mischaracterize everything I say in such an insulting and infantile manner? Are you capable of discussing issues, or are you really only limited to insults?

It is not complex at all

You kill the terrorists before they kill you

for example. given you crayola scribbled foreign policy statement above, could you explain to me how you actually tell the terrorists from the non-terrorist islamic citizens in such a way as to be able to kill them before they make any overt steps towards killing you?

Forum List

Back