Theresa May Refuses Asylum for Pakistani Christian Hunted by Lynch Mobs to Appease British Muslims

When do we officially declare that Europe in now part of the caliphate...... suicide of white Europe, as political correctness has slowly been replaced by fear of upsetting the usurpers!.....it would seem America is not that far behind.....

Theresa May has reportedly refused to grant a Pakistani Christian woman being hunted by lynch mobs for “blasphemy” asylum, after bureaucrats advised her it would cause upset in Britain’s Muslim community.

Asia Bibi’s ordeal began when Muslim fieldworkers objected to her drinking from the same water supply as them, branding her “unclean” and telling her she should convert to Islam, which she declined to do.

Days later, village imam Qari Muhammad Salaam declared she had committed blasphemy over the mosque loudspeakers. A baying mob dragged her before a makeshift sharia court with a leather noose around her neck, again demanded that she convert, and beat her with sticks and sandals when she again refused.

The mob then handed her over to the authorities, who laid formal charges against her in a town court which handed down a sentence of death by hanging after a 30-minute hearing.

Read more at breitbart.com ...

Just think of all the rabid drooling Leftards in the UK and USA who think that every Muslim, jihadist, Central American drug mule, etc. should be given “asylum” anytime, and they can’t allow this woman and her family to claim asylum as a persecuted Christian whose lives are truly in the balance.

Well, Canada, France and Spain have already offered asylum, so....

But yes, the UK went to war in Iraq which has caused problems already in the British Pakistani community.

I think Brits in general were unhappy about Iraq wars, particularly the Iraq War II. Unfortunately though, no one cared about their opinion, not even their own government.

Well, there was about 50/50 support. Generally the Conservatives were for it, and Labour and Lib Dems against. Blair was Labour, so it was a little baffling. The terrorist problems the UK has seen in the past few years have been carried out by people who were kids at this time, who have grown up with this hatred. Hardly surprising really.

I would like to emphasize that wars have nothing to do with progressives or conservatives. They are usually started by people with geopolitical agendas; to achieve their war objective, they exploit political emotions of both progressives and conservatives.

True, but in western Europe at the present time, the right is far more likely to be warmongering.

The UK is afraid of its own muslim population. Unbelievable.

Should governments not respect their people?
Respect or fear? Not giving a Christian refuge due to muslim fear of upset, is a pretty cut and dried case of fear. The muslims in England are a minority. The Christians a majority so who is being respected here?

Put yourself in May's position.

She has the right of the Tory Party trying to stop her passing a Brexit bill.
She had Boris Johnson saying anything and everything to oust her to become PM.
She has other Tories trying to get rid of her for similar reasons.
She has a fragile coalition with a bunch of hard core nationalists from Northern Ireland that she can't anger, and who might very well vote against her Brexit bill too.
She has the Labour Party after her blood too.

The last thing she needs is to piss off some more people.
You mean muslims.

No, I mean PEOPLE. Muslims are people, last time I checked. But if you want to drool over Muslims, go ahead, it's not really my thing.
Those so hateful as to support those described in the op are not people. They are things.

The same could be said for those who claim that child victims of violent Islamic gang rape are simply being "tapped" for consensual sex.

Christians have been getting killed in the Middle East for quite some time.

In this case drinking from the wrong bucket of water..............and they so offended by it they want to kill her.

Islam............where the brain cells go to die...............

Why hasnt the US offered this woman a home ?

why hasn't Wales?
Its not a decision that is devolved to Wales..

why not?
The Muzzies will continue to kill those who do not submit to their theology..............This is nothing new..........to kill them for drinking out of the wrong bucket because they were thirsty just shows how crazy these dang countries are................

Need to fence in the whole dang area and call it a zoo.

Why hasnt the US offered this woman a home ?

why hasn't Wales?
Its not a decision that is devolved to Wales..

why not?
The Muzzies will continue to kill those who do not submit to their theology..............This is nothing new..........to kill them for drinking out of the wrong bucket because they were thirsty just shows how crazy these dang countries are................

do not expect the dogs to ADMIT it. The really idiot part of this argument is that some of the same people who were subjected to what amounts to SHARIAH TYPE SHIT in the southern part of the USA-------actually support the stink of Shariah when muzzie dogs do it.
For those skeptical------it's really true------that poor woman was subjected to TYPICAL SHARIAH SHIT

When do we officially declare that Europe in now part of the caliphate...... suicide of white Europe, as political correctness has slowly been replaced by fear of upsetting the usurpers!.....it would seem America is not that far behind.....

Theresa May has reportedly refused to grant a Pakistani Christian woman being hunted by lynch mobs for “blasphemy” asylum, after bureaucrats advised her it would cause upset in Britain’s Muslim community.

Asia Bibi’s ordeal began when Muslim fieldworkers objected to her drinking from the same water supply as them, branding her “unclean” and telling her she should convert to Islam, which she declined to do.

Days later, village imam Qari Muhammad Salaam declared she had committed blasphemy over the mosque loudspeakers. A baying mob dragged her before a makeshift sharia court with a leather noose around her neck, again demanded that she convert, and beat her with sticks and sandals when she again refused.

The mob then handed her over to the authorities, who laid formal charges against her in a town court which handed down a sentence of death by hanging after a 30-minute hearing.

Read more at breitbart.com ...

Just think of all the rabid drooling Leftards in the UK and USA who think that every Muslim, jihadist, Central American drug mule, etc. should be given “asylum” anytime, and they can’t allow this woman and her family to claim asylum as a persecuted Christian whose lives are truly in the balance.

Well, Canada, France and Spain have already offered asylum, so....

But yes, the UK went to war in Iraq which has caused problems already in the British Pakistani community.

I think Brits in general were unhappy about Iraq wars, particularly the Iraq War II. Unfortunately though, no one cared about their opinion, not even their own government.

Well, there was about 50/50 support. Generally the Conservatives were for it, and Labour and Lib Dems against. Blair was Labour, so it was a little baffling. The terrorist problems the UK has seen in the past few years have been carried out by people who were kids at this time, who have grown up with this hatred. Hardly surprising really.

I would like to emphasize that wars have nothing to do with progressives or conservatives. They are usually started by people with geopolitical agendas; to achieve their war objective, they exploit political emotions of both progressives and conservatives.

True, but in western Europe at the present time, the right is far more likely to be warmongering.

depends on how you define "WAR MONGERING" ------I have stated in the past on this forum that Long Long ago when I was a child----I read the islamo-Nazi literature that was being promulgated in
the USA----for decades----at the time I read it (circa 1960). At that time any person who objected to or criticized the noble aspirations of Adolf and his pals was called a WAR MONGERER. See the verbal expressions and writings of such geniuses as Father Charles Coughlin and Charles Lindbergh. Were the USA (or Wales) to rescue ASIA BIBI from Pakistan-----THAT action would be called
AN ACT OF WAR-------in mosques

May questioned over Asia Bibi asylum case

She doesn’t seem to have refused asylum.

thanks Coyote-----you seem to have failed to mention the fact
that PAKISTAN has no intention of LETTING HER GO. She is,
in fact, in PROTECTIVE CUSTODY (kinda like dhimmis are
"protected" minorities )
I didnt fail to mention anything. I was responding directly to the fake allegation that May refused asylum. This is the kind of case asylum is meant for. It sounds like multiple contries are trying to get her out.

"protected" minorities )
I didnt fail to mention anything. I was responding directly to the fake allegation that May refused asylum. This is the kind of case asylum is meant for. It sounds like multiple contries are trying to get her out.

oh----good luck to them----Pakistan is protecting her. May's comment
suggested to me that she has no intention of going after the idea
with ENTHUSIASM

Damn, that wasn't nice, Eagle!

You are really being incredibly unfair to giraffes and elephants.

"protected" minorities )
What, then, is your opinion of a culture so primitive that it would seek to kill a woman for drinking from the wrong vessel.

"protected" minorities )
What, then, is your opinion of a culture so primitive that it would seek to kill a woman for drinking from the wrong vessel.
I hold them in low esteem. In fact, i already pointed out this was a case for which asylum is meant for.

"protected" minorities )
Well she needs to be saved if possible..........but this is just one case ...........how many more are there like it...............They are a bunch of freaking barbarians.............Nothing new here..........

"protected" minorities )
Well she needs to be saved if possible..........but this is just one case ...........how many more are there like it...............They are a bunch of freaking barbarians.............Nothing new here..........
Unfortunately.....

Pakistan is not a particularly kind country to religious minorities and to women (remember Malala, the girl the Taliban shot for going to school? There are also horrific things coming out of the conflict in CAR and in the Congo that barely make the news, and what is going on in Myanmar. Scratch the veneer of civilization and you find the lurking barbarian.

Forum List

Back