Pakistani Muslim Lawyer Rapes, Tortures a Christian Girl to Death

Criminal act. Not political...

Rather than post the several relevant paragraphs, I'll just quote the entire article.
I'm bringing this up here because (I think) I got banned for bashing a Pakistani Muslim that was defending this behavior.

Washington -- International Christian Concern (ICC) learned has learned that a Pakistani Muslim lawyer allegedly raped, tortured and killed a 12-year-olc Christian in Lahore, Pakistan on January 22. Pakistani police initially attempted to cover up the murder but were forced to arrest the suspect after pressure from the local media.

The victim, Shazia Bashir Masih, had been working for the past eight months as a house servant at the home of Muhammad Naeem, her suspected killer.

Nasreen Bibi, Shazia's mother, told ICC that she was forced to send her daughter to work for Muhammad Naeem's household because of poverty and starvation. Mr. Naeem agreed to pay the family 1000 Pakistani Rupees ($12) per month for her services.

After raping, torturing and killing Shazia, Mr. Naeem came to Nasreen's house and gave her 30,000 Pakistani Rupees ($352) and warned her to keep silent about the killing. Nasreen refused to accept the offer and reported the brutal murder of her daughter to the police at Litton Road Police Station. The police officers at the station refused to investigate the crime telling Nasreen that "a case against a lawyer cannot be registered." Edited-Can't Post Entire Article-Copy Right Infringement.

I couldn't sit back with my hands off of the keyboard and allow a middle-aged man defend doing this to a 12 yr old little girl.
:(

How about we start at the beginning. What was a 12 year old doing working as a house servant in the first place.

I hope they stone him to death.

Rather than post the several relevant paragraphs, I'll just quote the entire article.
I'm bringing this up here because (I think) I got banned for bashing a Pakistani Muslim that was defending this behavior.

Washington -- International Christian Concern (ICC) learned has learned that a Pakistani Muslim lawyer allegedly raped, tortured and killed a 12-year-olc Christian in Lahore, Pakistan on January 22. Pakistani police initially attempted to cover up the murder but were forced to arrest the suspect after pressure from the local media.

The victim, Shazia Bashir Masih, had been working for the past eight months as a house servant at the home of Muhammad Naeem, her suspected killer.

Nasreen Bibi, Shazia's mother, told ICC that she was forced to send her daughter to work for Muhammad Naeem's household because of poverty and starvation. Mr. Naeem agreed to pay the family 1000 Pakistani Rupees ($12) per month for her services.

After raping, torturing and killing Shazia, Mr. Naeem came to Nasreen's house and gave her 30,000 Pakistani Rupees ($352) and warned her to keep silent about the killing. Nasreen refused to accept the offer and reported the brutal murder of her daughter to the police at Litton Road Police Station. The police officers at the station refused to investigate the crime telling Nasreen that "a case against a lawyer cannot be registered." Edited-Can't Post Entire Article-Copy Right Infringement.

I couldn't sit back with my hands off of the keyboard and allow a middle-aged man defend doing this to a 12 yr old little girl.
:(

How about we start at the beginning. What was a 12 year old doing working as a house servant in the first place.

I hope they stone him to death.

This is because of poverty .. Poverty rules the Pakistan and nothing else !

Anyway, I do hope he must get the life imprisonment ..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back