Theresa May Refuses Asylum for Pakistani Christian Hunted by Lynch Mobs to Appease British Muslims

May questioned over Asia Bibi asylum case

She doesn’t seem to have refused asylum.

thanks Coyote-----you seem to have failed to mention the fact
that PAKISTAN has no intention of LETTING HER GO. She is,
in fact, in PROTECTIVE CUSTODY (kinda like dhimmis are
"protected" minorities )
I didnt fail to mention anything. I was responding directly to the fake allegation that May refused asylum. This is the kind of case asylum is meant for. It sounds like multiple contries are trying to get her out.
Well she needs to be saved if possible..........but this is just one case ...........how many more are there like it...............They are a bunch of freaking barbarians.............Nothing new here..........
Unfortunately.....

Pakistan is not a particularly kind country to religious minorities and to women (remember Malala, the girl the Taliban shot for going to school? There are also horrific things coming out of the conflict in CAR and in the Congo that barely make the news, and what is going on in Myanmar. Scratch the veneer of civilization and you find the lurking barbarian.
It's always been that way............and it's reality.

Pakistan is a MUSLIM country. Relatively speaking, "other religions"
are rare and getting "rarer". It follows the same trend that have marked
lands afflicted with islam for the past 1400 years

May questioned over Asia Bibi asylum case

She doesn’t seem to have refused asylum.

thanks Coyote-----you seem to have failed to mention the fact
that PAKISTAN has no intention of LETTING HER GO. She is,
in fact, in PROTECTIVE CUSTODY (kinda like dhimmis are
"protected" minorities )
I didnt fail to mention anything. I was responding directly to the fake allegation that May refused asylum. This is the kind of case asylum is meant for. It sounds like multiple contries are trying to get her out.
Well she needs to be saved if possible..........but this is just one case ...........how many more are there like it...............They are a bunch of freaking barbarians.............Nothing new here..........
Unfortunately.....

Pakistan is not a particularly kind country to religious minorities and to women (remember Malala, the girl the Taliban shot for going to school? There are also horrific things coming out of the conflict in CAR and in the Congo that barely make the news, and what is going on in Myanmar. Scratch the veneer of civilization and you find the lurking barbarian.
It's always been that way............and it's reality.
Yes...but it doesn’t mean we have to accept it! Fight for and support those who try to make changes for the better...like Malala :)

Forum List

Back