There is no rapture, Jesus is not coming back in the clouds

Anyone who thinks the NT is not guide to daily living needs to read it again and without prejudice.
I should spend all day talking shit about Rabbis and healing withered hands.
Have you REALLY read TNT?
See, I know you have not.
Read it 6 times...laughed my arse off at all the mistranslations and misquotes.
But you wouldn't know that because you never the Torah, even in English, let alone Hebrew.
No, you have not. So easy to see. If I am not qualified to read the Torah, then you are not qualified to read the New Testament, even in Greek. :lol:

You can't win this debate as you don't even know Hebrew.
You can't read 3 sentences in TNT without running into hostility towards Rabbis or someone with a withered limb.
Qualified to read TNT?
It's written for a 5 year old.

Anyone who thinks the NT is not guide to daily living needs to read it again and without prejudice.
But you wouldn't know that because you never the Torah, even in English, let alone Hebrew.
No, you have not. So easy to see. If I am not qualified to read the Torah, then you are not qualified to read the New Testament, even in Greek. :lol:

Jakie----in fact----in order to read the NT with any level of understanding-----it is very important to have some concept
of language usage in both the OT and the Talmud-----the
mindset of JESUS. Jesus does not use greek poetic imagery or adages or colloquialisms--------He does not even mention VENUS OR ZEUS. Some of the stuff thrown in
by unknown authors --IS kinda roman-----but even the book of REVULSIONS contains Aramaic imagery (Daniel and Ezekiel did Aramaic)

Quote scripture where Jesus says just that.

Jesus lives 100% by the will of God--Fornication is spoken against throughout the bible. 1Cor 6:9-11 says--they will not enter Gods kingdom.
TNT is much more anti-Fornication than TJS.

By tjs are you referring to the OT which is full of fornication, rape, incest, and prostitution.

PS: Its the NT not TNT , which is TNT is
A yellow crystalline aromatic compound, C7H5N3O6, used mainly as a high explosive
In other words, The Jewish Scriptures, unlike The New Testament, deals with real life.

Yes and thankfully RCC stopped the debauchery for awhile, till Luther said all one needs to do is believe.

What did you find so funny?
Can you comprehend English?
All the mistranslations and misquotes.

You can't read 3 sentences in TNT without running into hostility towards Rabbis or someone with a withered limb.
Qualified to read TNT?

Yet they say Jesus or Joshua is a jew, what say you?

Qualified to read TNT?

the hostility to the rabbis is the roman part----in order to read the NT---you need to TEASE that shit out to get to the personality of Pharisee Jesus

Qualified to read TNT?

There is one Yeshua who was a Jew whose character traits did not match his depth of knowledge.
Problem is there's a number of Yeshuas.
Whoever composed The Gospels and Epistles knew nothing about The Jewish Scriptures.

Rome's main problem is they pandered to Jews so much, trying to instill peace among them and living together in harmony , but no the Jews would not have it , nor the Samaritans. That is why Jesus's character is a Jew, to instill peace upon the Jews, but being Jews they would not have it.

Qualified to read TNT?

Jesus (yeshua in the Aramaic of the times) was definitely a Pharisee jew------the people who wrote the NT ---and EDITED
it -----were mostly romans

Qualified to read TNT?

the hostility to the rabbis is the roman part----in order to read the NT---you need to TEASE that shit out to get to the personality of Pharisee Jesus
Jesus was an arrogant, disgruntled asshole as painted by The Gospels.

Qualified to read TNT?

There is one Yeshua who was a Jew whose character traits did not match his depth of knowledge.
Whoever composed The Gospels and Epistles knew nothing about The Jewish Scriptures.

Really they seemed to know quite a bit. Have you noticed the references to it. It was really wrote for the Jews.

Rome's main problem is they pandered to Jews so much, trying to instill peace among them and living together in harmony , but no the Jews would not have it , nor the Samaritans. That is why Jesus's character is a Jew, to instill peace upon the Jews, but being Jews they would not have it.
Because Jews aren't allowed to engage in sexual intercourse with horses.

Qualified to read TNT?

Jesus (yeshua in the Aramaic of the times) was definitely a Pharisee jew------the people who wrote the NT ---and EDITED
it -----were mostly romans

Not.

Qualified to read TNT?

Really they seemed to know quite a bit. Have you noticed the references to it. It was really wrote for the Jews.
Uh, no.
As usual you are talking out of the voices in your head.

Qualified to read TNT?

as painted by the Gospels-----they made him a kind of sick roman

Nor are Americans.

Qualified to read TNT?

as painted by the Gospels-----they made him a kind of sick roman
Good point; I never thought of that.

Nor are Americans.

America is getting closer to that level of perversity.

Qualified to read TNT?

if the perverted romans (and a few greeks) were writing for jews for some sort of perverted agenda----they SUCCEEDED.
The agenda was empire and some really backward assholes FELL FOR IT-----of course----for jews it is the piece of crap that it is

no wonder no one reads it -----so true----I never met a Christian who actually READ the NT-----but there are some---
(not catholics) that quote the OT INCESSANTLY. For the record----Muslims do not read the koran either---They claim the "KNOW" it ----but somehow never read it.

Then you know very few Christians.

Penelope who has admitted that she never read the bible,
endorses jake's denial of my statement----When I was a child---
catholics were NOT PERMITTED to read the bible----it was on some sort of LIST along with LOLITA------

Qualified to read TNT?

if the perverted romans (and a few greeks) were writing for jews for some sort of perverted agenda----they SUCCEEDED.
The agenda was empire and some really backward assholes FELL FOR IT-----of course----for jews it is the piece of crap that it is

Philo of Alexandria was a Jew and so were his relatives, one was Titus's right hand man. According to Josephus , the fire was started by zealot Jews, and neither Vespasian nor Titus wanted to destroy Jerusalem but they had to.
Why Jews will never admit that their actions were and still are " inabitly to assimulate into a society without controlling it , is beyond me.

Israelites (Hebrews) stole land from others in the OT and fought each other. Not much has changed.
no wonder no one reads it -----so true----I never met a Christian who actually READ the NT-----but there are some---
(not catholics) that quote the OT INCESSANTLY. For the record----Muslims do not read the koran either---They claim the "KNOW" it ----but somehow never read it.

Then you know very few Christians.

Penelope who has admitted that she never read the bible,
endorses jake's denial of my statement----When I was a child---
catholics were NOT PERMITTED to read the bible----it was on some sort of LIST along with LOLITA------

We were permitted to read the Bible, where to you get this stuff from. It was not necessary as the Church would teach us everything we needed to know and well they did. The Bible is read every Mass, OT and NT.

Forum List

Back