There is no rapture, Jesus is not coming back in the clouds

Fish in the New Testament means men.
Let's get real...the original inspiration of ANY fish in ANY Post Jewish Scripture was from the Torah.
The Jews in the desert kept bitching about how they missed the fish they used to eat in Egypt.
And there's one thing we know for sure, TNT NEVER skips a chance to plagiarize ANYTHING it can from the Torah.
Even one of your top scholars , Gamaliel, referred to men as fish, :lol:
Since the Hillel school of thought is presented collectively, there are very few other teachings which are clearly identifiable as Gamaliel's. There is only a somewhat cryptic dictum, comparing his students to classes of fish:

A ritually impure fish: one who has memorised everything by study, but has no understanding, and is the son of poor parents

A ritually pure fish: one who has learnt and understood everything, and is the son of rich parents

A fish from the Jordan River: one who has learnt everything, but doesn't know how to respond

A fish from the Mediterranean: one who has learnt everything, and knows how to respond

Gamaliel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So the fish in TNT means Christians are clueless.

The healthy do not need a doctor--the unhealthy do.

When Jesus said that he was saying that the people that he was partying with were not the ones who were sick.

Thats why he upbraided Pharisees and partied with the ones they condemned.

Only the sick need a doctor.

it interests me to know that Jesus supported prostitution----so did the romans. Prostitution in Rome was completely legal and Prostitutes were highly esteemed. Somehow---later on
the Christians seemed to have turned into PHARISEES.. An interesting aspect of Roman society was a very strict
double standard-----men could play with prostitutes of either sex-----but wives were supposed to be chaste. Men could also have sex slaves----but they did not have the legal protection of wives nor did their children have rights to inheritance

Jesus did not support prostitution. Fornication( sex out of marriage) is against Gods will-1Cor 6:9-11-- in Revelation it teaches fornicators will be thrown into the lake of fire.
Quote scripture where Jesus says just that.

Jesus lives 100% by the will of God--Fornication is spoken against throughout the bible. 1Cor 6:9-11 says--they will not enter Gods kingdom.
TNT is much more anti-Fornication than TJS.

When Jesus said that he was saying that the people that he was partying with were not the ones who were sick.

it interests me to know that Jesus supported prostitution----so did the romans. Prostitution in Rome was completely legal and Prostitutes were highly esteemed. Somehow---later on
the Christians seemed to have turned into PHARISEES.. An interesting aspect of Roman society was a very strict
double standard-----men could play with prostitutes of either sex-----but wives were supposed to be chaste. Men could also have sex slaves----but they did not have the legal protection of wives nor did their children have rights to inheritance

Jesus did not support prostitution. Fornication( sex out of marriage) is against Gods will-1Cor 6:9-11-- in Revelation it teaches fornicators will be thrown into the lake of fire.

Jesus lives 100% by the will of God--Fornication is spoken against throughout the bible. 1Cor 6:9-11 says--they will not enter Gods kingdom.

no wonder no one reads it -----so true----I never met a Christian who actually READ the NT-----but there are some---
(not catholics) that quote the OT INCESSANTLY. For the record----Muslims do not read the koran either---They claim the "KNOW" it ----but somehow never read it.

no wonder no one reads it -----so true----I never met a Christian who actually READ the NT-----but there are some---
(not catholics) that quote the OT INCESSANTLY. For the record----Muslims do not read the koran either---They claim the "KNOW" it ----but somehow never read it.
Then you know very few Christians.

By tjs are you referring to the OT which is full of fornication, rape, incest, and prostitution.

PS: Its the NT not TNT , which is TNT is
A yellow crystalline aromatic compound, C7H5N3O6, used mainly as a high explosive

Last edited:
Fish in the New Testament means men.
Let's get real...the original inspiration of ANY fish in ANY Post Jewish Scripture was from the Torah.
The Jews in the desert kept bitching about how they missed the fish they used to eat in Egypt.
And there's one thing we know for sure, TNT NEVER skips a chance to plagiarize ANYTHING it can from the Torah.
Even one of your top scholars , Gamaliel, referred to men as fish, :lol:
Since the Hillel school of thought is presented collectively, there are very few other teachings which are clearly identifiable as Gamaliel's. There is only a somewhat cryptic dictum, comparing his students to classes of fish:

A ritually impure fish: one who has memorised everything by study, but has no understanding, and is the son of poor parents

A ritually pure fish: one who has learnt and understood everything, and is the son of rich parents

A fish from the Jordan River: one who has learnt everything, but doesn't know how to respond

A fish from the Mediterranean: one who has learnt everything, and knows how to respond

Gamaliel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So the fish in TNT means Christians are clueless.

You 'heard' that women smell like fish. lol.

Apparently you are clueless. My condolences to your wife...

Last edited:

I grew up in a Christian town and socialized with Christians
MOSTLY in my childhood and into adulthood----I am old
now and stay home -----mostly. I will amend that statement----
I once worked with an ex-priest-----HE probably read the whole
NT---------and I did some socializing with an ex-"priest student" --priest------from Seton Hall-----He probably read it too----but he was damned confused when it came to the OT

By tjs are you referring to the OT which is full of fornication, rape, incest, and prostitution.

A yellow crystalline aromatic compound, C7H5N3O6, used mainly as a high explosive
In other words, The Jewish Scriptures, unlike The New Testament, deals with real life.

NT---------and I did some socializing with an ex-"priest student" --priest------from Seton Hall-----He probably read it too----but he was damned confused when it came to the OT[/QUOTE]
SETON HALL........Don't you mean the ( false)priest that came from SATAN( the adversary) and HELL( the fairy tell like place that Christians believe that all are going to if they don't buy their scriptures) that nasty little book of theirs that scares the " beJesus" out of the naive little fisheys ... I found it quite humorous when that place had a major fire years back depicting Satan and their concept of Hell.....

Anyone who thinks the NT is not guide to daily living needs to read it again and without prejudice.

Penelope who has admitted that she never read the bible,
endorses jake's denial of my statement----When I was a child---
catholics were NOT PERMITTED to read the bible----it was on some sort of LIST along with LOLITA------
NT---------and I did some socializing with an ex-"priest student" --priest------from Seton Hall-----He probably read it too----but he was damned confused when it came to the OT
SETON HALL........Don't you mean the ( false)priest that came from SATAN( the adversary) and HELL( the fairy tell like place that Christians believe that all are going to if they don't buy their scriptures) that nasty little book of theirs that scares the " beJesus" out of the naive little fisheys ... I found it quite humorous when that place had a major fire years back depicting Satan and their concept of Hell.....[/QUOTE]

The expriests I knew-----had a REVELATION in the time of
their young lives------THEY QUIT. -----the one who was still
in "PRIEST" school (at that time seton hall) ------told me that
HE KNOWS THE SECRET MAGIC NUMBERS OF DA JOOOOS----
It was just a "student center" conversation thing------so far
I still don't know the MAGIC SECRET NUMBERS OF DA JOOOS-----I think the concept of gematria confused him

Christians read their Bibles, including many Catholics, irosie. You can be so silly at times.

Christians read their Bibles, including many Catholics, irosie. You can be so silly at times.

nope-----just ask-----get into a discussion with some of your
friendly local ladies who do church ----pot lucks all summer. ---
They don't know SIMPLE stuff------simple facts presented---
who did what and why and what it all seems to have meant.
They (very much like muslims) know what they were told in the latest sunday sermon (for muslims make that the KHUTBAH JUMAAT) When I was a child----catholics were not ---SUPPOSED TO READ THE BIBLE or---the book---LOLITA I was a child long ago----state law was FIVE VERSES right before the PLEDGE of allegiance. Catholic kids were excused. Those damned Psalms were TOO JOOOOOISH

nope-----just ask-----get into a discussion with some of your
friendly local ladies who do church ----pot lucks all summer. ---
They don't know SIMPLE stuff------simple facts presented---
who did what and why and what it all seems to have meant.
They (very much like muslims) know what they were told in the latest sunday sermon (for muslims make that the KHUTBAH JUMAAT) When I was a child----catholics were not ---SUPPOSED TO READ THE BIBLE or---the book---LOLITA I was a child long ago----state law was FIVE VERSES right before the PLEDGE of allegiance. Catholic kids were excused. Those damned Psalms were TOO JOOOOOISH
yep.

Anyone who thinks the NT is not guide to daily living needs to read it again and without prejudice.
I should spend all day talking shit about Rabbis and healing withered hands.
Have you REALLY read TNT?
See, I know you have not.
Read it 6 times...laughed my arse off at all the mistranslations and misquotes.
But you wouldn't know that because you never the Torah, even in English, let alone Hebrew.

But you wouldn't know that because you never the Torah, even in English, let alone Hebrew.
No, you have not. So easy to see. If I am not qualified to read the Torah, then you are not qualified to read the New Testament, even in Greek. :lol:

In other words, The Jewish Scriptures, unlike The New Testament, deals with real life.

Yes and thankfully RCC stopped the debauchery for awhile, till Luther said all one needs to do is believe.

What did you find so funny?

Forum List

Back