There is no rapture, Jesus is not coming back in the clouds

You came to a Brain Surgeons Conventions as a High School graduate. How can you possibly argue something you have never read?
You prove my point.

You don't understand the NT. Theoretically, if you had read it, you could discuss the role of the leaders of the law without getting so anxious. But you can't.

Then the Scripture which needs no laws should not have a Book of Acts.
In fact, every bad behavior enumerated in TNT should be erased from the Cannon.
Now you are a litterateur? :lol: You have trouble with writing understandable English much less being an expert in hermeneutics..

In other words, you have no reply.
I apologize if I am coming off too heavy.
You can't help where you're coming from because you started reading Book 36 and really never read Book 1 through 35, so you have no idea that the Book of Deuteronomy actually warns against a Jesus type of situation.
God is not a fool, people are, or can be made out to be fools by others more powerful or charismatic than themselves.
I actually feel sorry for Christians who have to live with a Cannon of such shallow depth.
You literally have trouble reading and understanding others' points of view.

That's OK. That means you are not a scholar is all.

So no offense is taken. Stay calm and keep on.

anyone who is any kind of a scholar IMMEDIATELY recognizes that the BOOK OF ACTS is a gross fraud

Now you are a litterateur? :lol: You have trouble with writing understandable English much less being an expert in hermeneutics..

You can't help where you're coming from because you started reading Book 36 and really never read Book 1 through 35, so you have no idea that the Book of Deuteronomy actually warns against a Jesus type of situation.
God is not a fool, people are, or can be made out to be fools by others more powerful or charismatic than themselves.
I actually feel sorry for Christians who have to live with a Cannon of such shallow depth.

Christian Scholarship...
About 20 years ago the New York Time had a headline akin to...
Christian Scholarship...An Oxymoron
The 20th Century caught up with, and passed by, Christianity.
Aw!
JS does a smiley when he has no retort.
Aw!
How sad.
You say nothing that requires retort.

You are a propagandist, nothing more, to make a predetermined point.

That's what you so.

TNT...Knowledge is arrogance.

Christian Scholarship...
Aw!
Aw!
How sad.

That's what you so.

Really they seemed to know quite a bit. Have you noticed the references to it. It was really wrote for the Jews.

if the perverted romans (and a few greeks) were writing for jews for some sort of perverted agenda----they SUCCEEDED.
The agenda was empire and some really backward assholes FELL FOR IT-----of course----for jews it is the piece of crap that it is

Philo of Alexandria was a Jew and so were his relatives, one was Titus's right hand man. According to Josephus , the fire was started by zealot Jews, and neither Vespasian nor Titus wanted to destroy Jerusalem but they had to.
Why Jews will never admit that their actions were and still are " inabitly to assimulate into a society without controlling it , is beyond me.

Israelites (Hebrews) stole land from others in the OT and fought each other. Not much has changed.
Then you know very few Christians.

Penelope who has admitted that she never read the bible,
endorses jake's denial of my statement----When I was a child---
catholics were NOT PERMITTED to read the bible----it was on some sort of LIST along with LOLITA------

We were permitted to read the Bible, where to you get this stuff from. It was not necessary as the Church would teach us everything we needed to know and well they did. The Bible is read every Mass, OT and NT.

The Talmud has the episode of Kamtza and Bar Kamtza which resulted in the Romans aggression against Israel.
Zealots started the fire that destroyed the 23 years of provisions.

The fire that destroyed the Temple was started by the Romans.

And that's what you get when you don't read any Talmudic literature.

No not true, Zealots did start the fire and also destroyed the food supply and also killed a whole town of pacifist Jews because they would not fight against the Romans. There have been zealots since the Maccabees against Rome. Kamtza and Bar Kamtza is putting the blame on one Jew, not true.

Oh I have read parts of your Talmud, which is worst than the OT.

Every word that you post regarding jews, history, the 'old
testament' and the Talmud can be EASILY traced to islamo-
Nazi 'literature'. It is very easy for me to recognize you for
what you are because I grew up in a town which-----before their STRONG DESIRE to sell lots of little houses to
BABY BOOM FAMILIES ----had been completely "restricted"----NO KIKES, NO N^%%ers, NO NUTHIN' that Saint Adolf
refused. The town was riddled with tattered old pamphlets
explaining your POV. I was an avid reader------lived far
from the public library, could not be satisfied with the superman comics my brothers collected----or the "COMPLETE
WORKS OF Percy Bysshe Shelley"
I read PROMETHEUS UNBOUND at least 20 times before
I was ten years old (never got to the Aeshchylus version)
It was a disaster-----I scattered all the fragments of
my mom's wedding corsage. The crap your kith and
kin elaborated in the 19th and 20th century about
DA JOOOOS------was kinda funny-----something like the
MAD MAGAZINES that my brother began collecting
sometime in the 60s. Your crap is lot easier to read than
is the poetry of Shelley and almost as funny as
is Mad Magazine

Seems you read everything at age 10 or younger, you might try refreshing your brain. Non use means wasting away.

Really they seemed to know quite a bit. Have you noticed the references to it. It was really wrote for the Jews.

if the perverted romans (and a few greeks) were writing for jews for some sort of perverted agenda----they SUCCEEDED.
The agenda was empire and some really backward assholes FELL FOR IT-----of course----for jews it is the piece of crap that it is

Philo of Alexandria was a Jew and so were his relatives, one was Titus's right hand man. According to Josephus , the fire was started by zealot Jews, and neither Vespasian nor Titus wanted to destroy Jerusalem but they had to.
Why Jews will never admit that their actions were and still are " inabitly to assimulate into a society without controlling it , is beyond me.

Israelites (Hebrews) stole land from others in the OT and fought each other. Not much has changed.
Then you know very few Christians.

catholics were NOT PERMITTED to read the bible----it was on some sort of LIST along with LOLITA------

We were permitted to read the Bible, where to you get this stuff from. It was not necessary as the Church would teach us everything we needed to know and well they did. The Bible is read every Mass, OT and NT.

The Talmud has the episode of Kamtza and Bar Kamtza which resulted in the Romans aggression against Israel.

No not true, Zealots did start the fire and also destroyed the food supply and also killed a whole town of pacifist Jews because they would not fight against the Romans. There have been zealots since the Maccabees against Rome. Kamtza and Bar Kamtza is putting the blame on one Jew, not true.

So tell me, Penelope, why do you think all the Prophets and the Talmud, with all their warts, were preserved as is?

Warts love other warts, warts are a virus that multiply.

Christian Scholarship...
Aw!
Aw!
How sad.

That's what you so.

what you are because I grew up in a town which-----before their STRONG DESIRE to sell lots of little houses to
BABY BOOM FAMILIES ----had been completely "restricted"----NO KIKES, NO N^%%ers, NO NUTHIN' that Saint Adolf
from the public library, could not be satisfied with the superman comics my brothers collected----or the "COMPLETE
is Mad Magazine

Seems you read everything at age 10 or younger, you might try refreshing your brain. Non use means wasting away.

"seems" to whom? The fact that I made mention of stuff I read in my early childhood---in fact; with LITTLE UNDERSTANDING way back then----"seems" to you that I stopped reading at age ten? Nope------that which "seems" to you ----is all in your own head. The fact that I recognize
things that I read in childhood-----with increasing clarity over many years----interests me and annoys you.

Christian Scholarship...
Aw!
Aw!
How sad.

That's what you so.

is Mad Magazine

"seems" to whom? The fact that I made mention of stuff I read in my early childhood---in fact; with LITTLE UNDERSTANDING way back then----"seems" to you that I stopped reading at age ten? Nope------that which "seems" to you ----is all in your own head. The fact that I recognize
things that I read in childhood-----with increasing clarity over many years----interests me and annoys you.

Yes when I was 10 and younger I was out playing, riding bikes, fishing, playing softball, normal kid stuff, jump rope, raking leaves for money,

Were you sick and not allowed to play?

So tell me, Penelope, why do you think all the Prophets and the Talmud, with all their warts, were preserved as is?

wrong again-----the common wart that appears on the skin---
most often the plantar surface of the foot and the ventral surface of the hand------are caused by a virus-----that bump is not a virus in itself----it is epidermis bumpied up by the stimulation of the infection of the skin with a virus COLLOQUIALY the word WART is used as a synonym for DEFECT

Aw!
Aw!
How sad.

That's what you so.

is Mad Magazine

Yes when I was 10 and younger I was out playing, riding bikes, fishing, playing softball, normal kid stuff, jump rope, raking leaves for money,

when I was 10----I was out playing---riding a bike---playing softball, jumping rope. I did not fish and did not rake
leaves for money -----but I did rake leaves ----a little.
I was rarely ill-----sometimes I had a common cold and was prone to earache------but just went right on swimming and
biking thru it. In soft ball----I was good for a HIT and a single run to first base. ------that made me ----the first one UP.
I could never do fishing because I could never consider sticking a worm on a hook-----and even LOOKING at a fish
with a hook stuck in his mouth. <<< squeamish much

Interestingly enough---it was BIKE riding that brought me in
contact with lots of the islamo Nazi pamphlets that I found---
they were fluttering in the breeze on the "edges" of civilization----like near the cluster of little cottages that offered "a room
by the hour" That idea confused me------I asked my mom---
Who wants a room for an hour? she answered " men who drive trucks stop for a nap." I got older and began to understand that that joint was a brothel. Mom did not really lie------men who drive trucks stopped for a screw

viruses do not multiply outside of cells-----they do not need or
love other warts. They love either cytoplasm or nucleii of
living cells. Did you pass seventh grade general science?

Where one wart is another usually pops up very close. Are you denying they are contagious and a virus?

That's what you so.

is Mad Magazine

when I was 10----I was out playing---riding a bike---playing softball, jumping rope. I did not fish and did not rake
I was rarely ill-----sometimes I had a common cold and was prone to earache------but just went right on swimming and
biking thru it. In soft ball----I was good for a HIT and a single run to first base. ------that made me ----the first one UP.
I could never do fishing because I could never consider sticking a worm on a hook-----and even LOOKING at a fish

Oh I was usually the catcher which I despised as I have to wear that god awful mask. I never had a problem baiting a hook or gutting a fish, but unlike Peter I never found a shekel in one.

Where one wart is another usually pops up very close. Are you denying they are contagious and a virus?

You are welcome to rely on your religion where everyone shits gold.

is Mad Magazine

Oh I was usually the catcher which I despised as I have to wear that god awful mask. I never had a problem baiting a hook or gutting a fish, but unlike Peter I never found a shekel in one.
I guess you took too many hits to the head.

Did I deny that the causative agent of the common wart is
a virus? NOPE----I did deny that the WART itself is a virus.
The infected cells-----when they LYSE---(that means break apart) release viruses that can infect other cells) HOWEVER
the fact that warts tend to happen in clusters on the plantar surface of the foot or ventral surface of the hand relates to
the CONTACT with these parts with------the VIRUS---by touch. Lots get in and do their thing with a single contact

And the biggest kicker is that Jesus died after the festival of Passover had already began, and no Jew would handle a dead body during Passover, to also not, that Jesus died supposedly in about 3 hours after being nailed to the cross, it normally took 2-3 days to die from being crucified,,,and he would not have died on a cross but a stake which was used for crucifixion.....................

At evening those hung to die, if found alive they smashed their leg with something, the shock killed them instantly--no 2 or 3 days. The same day.

Must have been their middle leg if the shock killed them

They were close to death to start with-- there is nothing funny about that gruesome way to die.

Do you know why Peter found a shekel in a fish?

I was very leery of those who loved to throw their bats, so I was very cautious, no head trauma.

I was very leery of those who loved to throw their bats, so I was very cautious, no head trauma.

The job of Shimon Petur was to insure that this new religion would not resemble Judaism.
He succeeded.

And the biggest kicker is that Jesus died after the festival of Passover had already began, and no Jew would handle a dead body during Passover, to also not, that Jesus died supposedly in about 3 hours after being nailed to the cross, it normally took 2-3 days to die from being crucified,,,and he would not have died on a cross but a stake which was used for crucifixion.....................

At evening those hung to die, if found alive they smashed their leg with something, the shock killed them instantly--no 2 or 3 days. The same day.

Must have been their middle leg if the shock killed them

They were close to death to start with-- there is nothing funny about that gruesome way to die.

very roman-----their sluts loved it

The job of Shimon Petur was to insure that this new religion would not resemble Judaism.
He succeeded.

That is not entirely clear to me------do you have some
information on the fisherman?

Forum List

Back