Zone1 Did Moses go to Heaven?

The British only administered Palestine. They never owned. You're not Jewish. You're too ignorant.
You are so stupid it is hard to keep a straight face. No, the concept is they controlled or owned Palestine through war and treaties. It was theirs to give away. With the Nazis and Muslims siding with the Nazis, they decided to form the country (state) of Israel with the League of Nations.
I am by far more Jewish than you could ever be. I was born Jewish, followed Jewish teachings, went to Confirmation schools and converted from Judaism when I was 24 years old. My parents and brother remained in Judaism for their entire lives. It is you that is ignorant because you study your Muslim education teaching you to hate Jews.

Why would I want to go into your Satanic church? You are such an idiot. I've been in many churches and synagogues. Learning about other's beliefs can be a positive because you then understand where they are coming from. You don't have to participate in their ordinances and rituals. I taught 16 years at a Catholic High School and went to many Masses. I would stand politely when they stood. If I felt inclined to kneel I would. But, I did not partake of their eucharists and other things they would do. But, I came to understand their faith and dedication to their faith and the ability to be friends with them. I am plenty confident in my testimony that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the only Church sanctioned and led by Jesus Christ through his prophets, apostles and priesthood to be able to love my neighbors and respect them. Jesus Christ himself went into the house of ill-repute with the sinners and attempted to teach them. Instead of following Christ's examples and teachings to love one another, you shun others who believe differently. You are secluded from the world as Satan would have you be with no free moral agency to choose for thyself.
I did learn about others beliefs. Jesus said to be no part of this world( satans parts) what don't you seem to understand about that? I attended different trinity based religions in my day, not one taught what Jesus actually teaches, just a little of it. They get paid to teach dogmas. They tickle ears with words like-you are saved, and its a croc.

You are so stupid it is hard to keep a straight face. No, the concept is they controlled or owned Palestine through war and treaties. It was theirs to give away. With the Nazis and Muslims siding with the Nazis, they decided to form the country (state) of Israel with the League of Nations.
I am by far more Jewish than you could ever be. I was born Jewish, followed Jewish teachings, went to Confirmation schools and converted from Judaism when I was 24 years old. My parents and brother remained in Judaism for their entire lives. It is you that is ignorant because you study your Muslim education teaching you to hate Jews.

The Arabs fought the Ottomans and threw them out of Palestine.

I've never had a Muslim education and I don't hate Jews. Zionism is as pernicious as Nazism.

Do you believe in Pecos Bill?

I did learn about others beliefs. Jesus said to be no part of this world( satans parts) what don't you seem to understand about that? I attended different trinity based religions in my day, not one taught what Jesus actually teaches, just a little of it. They get paid to teach dogmas. They tickle ears with words like-you are saved, and its a croc.
So, what do your ministers get paid? Ours is a lay ministry and we do it because Jesus said to take the true Gospel to all the world. You teach dogmas as much as the other twisting the truth. See, once you joined the JWs, you shut yourself off from the world instead of taking the Gospel to the world. No, Jesus never said not to be in the world. He simply said don't be of the world. Going to other churches for weddings and funerals isn't being part or of the world. So stupid.

The Arabs fought the Ottomans and threw them out of Palestine.

I've never had a Muslim education and I don't hate Jews. Zionism is as pernicious as Nazism.

Do you believe in Pecos Bill?
Once again, I have to educate you on something you could find on your own:
"In 1917, the British forces entered Palestine, and by 1918, the Ottoman rule over Palestine was ended following the defeat of its forces at the Battle of Megiddo in September 1918." Google. It was the British you fool. Not the Arabs. The Arabs threw out the Ottomans from other areas of their empire.
You obviously hate Jews as you hate Israel after the British who won the region of Israel during WW1 gave the land with the League of Nations to the Jews. The prophecy of the Bible is true. But, you don't want that to be because it kills your opinions of prophecy. So, you support the Palestinians today who want to kill all of the Jews in Israel from the river to the sea.

"In 1917, the British forces entered Palestine, and by 1918, the Ottoman rule over Palestine was ended following the defeat of its forces at the Battle of Megiddo in September 1918." Google. It was the British you fool. Not the Arabs. The Arabs threw out the Ottomans from other areas of their empire.
You obviously hate Jews as you hate Israel after the British who won the region of Israel during WW1 gave the land with the League of Nations to the Jews. The prophecy of the Bible is true.

But, you don't want that to be because it kills your opinions of prophecy. So, you support the Palestinians today who want to kill all of the Jews in Israel from the river to the sea.

Well, Jews wrote it.

You are putting yourself in with the anti-Semites. No one is doing it but you.

their religion of hereditary idolatry, false commandments is no different than the other desert religions using the same false commandments in their text - that includes the liar and sinner cougarbear ... is their issues not mine.

the paradisians stand w/ jesus the heavenly religion of antiquity as the true path to the everlasting, liberation theology, self determination or as simply the golden rule as the extent necessary for remission - to not sin in triumph, as the heavenly judgement rendered necessary for admission.

Jew wrote what? Are you saying that a Jew saw the future and wrote it down? Maybe there is still hope for you. Now, see if you can get rid of your Jew hating heart.

No. I'm saying it's their self-aggrandizing history. Moses and Abraham may be totally fictional characters.. They say God gave them all the land and told them to kill all the Canaanites. But, the Jews were never in Egypt.. They were just another tribe of Canaanites.

No. I'm saying it's their self-aggrandizing history. Moses and Abraham may be totally fictional characters.. They say God gave them all the land and told them to kill all the Canaanites. But, the Jews were never in Egypt.. They were just another tribe of Canaanites.
Evolutionists use the same fuzzy words you do. “May be” and stuff like that with no proof whatsoever. We have written word that Abraham and Moses did exist. We have written word Israelites existed and do today. The rest is conjured up in your head and with your fuzzy words attempted to make them fact. Totally illogical.

So, what do your ministers get paid? Ours is a lay ministry and we do it because Jesus said to take the true Gospel to all the world. You teach dogmas as much as the other twisting the truth. See, once you joined the JWs, you shut yourself off from the world instead of taking the Gospel to the world. No, Jesus never said not to be in the world. He simply said don't be of the world. Going to other churches for weddings and funerals isn't being part or of the world. So stupid.
The ones taking the lead in our congregations get 0 pay. They give free what was given free from God as he said to do.
The JW,s go door to door as Jesus instructed with the good news of the kingdom, and by telephone and letter writing. For 0 pay at their own expense and time.

The ones taking the lead in our congregations get 0 pay. They give free what was given free from God as he said to do.
The JW,s go door to door as Jesus instructed with the good news of the kingdom, and by telephone and letter writing. For 0 pay at their own expense and time.
Well, you’re just doing what we’ve been doing for decades. People hide more from you because of your fake prophets.

Evolutionists use the same fuzzy words you do. “May be” and stuff like that with no proof whatsoever. We have written word that Abraham and Moses did exist. We have written word Israelites existed and do today. The rest is conjured up in your head and with your fuzzy words attempted to make them fact. Totally illogical.

Nothing was written down about Abraham or Moses for 800 years after the death of Moses. They are great stories, but are you willing to kill people to over them?

Nothing was written down about Abraham or Moses for 800 years after the death of Moses. They are great stories, but are you willing to kill people to over them?
Nothing you have was written down. But there was plenty written down. It’s with the Ark of the Covenant and elsewhere.

Nothing you have was written down. But there was plenty written down. It’s with the Ark of the Covenant and elsewhere.

Of course. And the ark is in Ethiopia.

The battles of Joshua are folklore.. so is Noah's flood and the Red Sea crossing. None of that is history.

You obviously hate Jews as you hate Israel after the British who won the region of Israel during WW1 gave the land with the League of Nations to the Jews. The prophecy of the Bible is true. But, you don't want that to be because it kills your opinions of prophecy. So, you support the Palestinians today who want to kill all of the Jews in Israel from the river to the sea.
According to most mainstream Bible scholars, the Book of Genesis and the Exodus are primarily mythological, rather than historical.

The Genesis is divided into two parts: chapters 1–11 cover primeval history, while chapters 12–50 cover ancestral history. The Exodus tradition is considered a "founding legend" for the nation of Israel, and does not appear to be actual history. However, some evidence suggests that the Exodus is not a myth.

For example, the overall pattern of the Exodus narratives in the Bible seems to be related to what we know from historical sources that were going on at the end of the Late Bronze Age, around 1200 B.C.E. .

According to most mainstream Bible scholars, the Book of Genesis and the Exodus are primarily mythological, rather than historical.

The Genesis is divided into two parts: chapters 1–11 cover primeval history, while chapters 12–50 cover ancestral history. The Exodus tradition is considered a "founding legend" for the nation of Israel, and does not appear to be actual history. However, some evidence suggests that the Exodus is not a myth.

For example, the overall pattern of the Exodus narratives in the Bible seems to be related to what we know from historical sources that were going on at the end of the Late Bronze Age, around 1200 B.C.E. .

This is a lie.

"According to most mainstream Bible scholars, the Book of Genesis and the Exodus are primarily mythological, rather than historical."

This is a lie.

"According to most mainstream Bible scholars, the Book of Genesis and the Exodus are primarily mythological, rather than historical."

The creation story and the flood story were borrowed from Sumer. The Hebrews learned them during the Babylonian exile. They are great morality tales, teaching narratives and folklore, but hardly justification for theft and murder.

Joshua's battles are a myth. He didn't kill the Canaanites or destroy their cities.

Forum List

Back