There is no rapture, Jesus is not coming back in the clouds

And the biggest kicker is that Jesus died after the festival of Passover had already began, and no Jew would handle a dead body during Passover, to also not, that Jesus died supposedly in about 3 hours after being nailed to the cross, it normally took 2-3 days to die from being crucified,,,and he would not have died on a cross but a stake which was used for crucifixion.....................

cover your ass when you discuss sacred things. ----I am not so sure that a dead body could not be taken DOWN on a holiday---leaving a dead body hanging is a really BADIE thing.
Where did you get the STAKE story----is you JW? Romans did not observe Jewish customs-----bums that they were
It is a historical fact that the stake was used as punishment, you were either nailed, tied or it was rammed up your azz-burger to torture you to death......The early Christians used the fish as the symbol, the cross was added later........I am closer to being a Jew than a Christian in my beliefs......I could never accept the three Gods in one concept or the use of icons to pray to........And that crap about Jesus being a Rabbi is to far fetched, since to be a Rabbi one must be married........

And the biggest kicker is that Jesus died after the festival of Passover had already began, and no Jew would handle a dead body during Passover, to also not, that Jesus died supposedly in about 3 hours after being nailed to the cross, it normally took 2-3 days to die from being crucified,,,and he would not have died on a cross but a stake which was used for crucifixion.....................

cover your ass when you discuss sacred things. ----I am not so sure that a dead body could not be taken DOWN on a holiday---leaving a dead body hanging is a really BADIE thing.
Where did you get the STAKE story----is you JW? Romans did not observe Jewish customs-----bums that they were
It is a historical fact that the stake was used as punishment, you were either nailed, tied or it was rammed up your azz-burger to torture you to death......The early Christians used the fish as the symbol, the cross was added later........I am closer to being a Jew than a Christian in my beliefs......I could never accept the three Gods in one concept or the use of icons to pray to........And that crap about Jesus being a Rabbi is to far fetched, since to be a Rabbi one must be married........
Most of the Apostles were fishermen.

Fish in the New Testament means men.
Let's get real...the original inspiration of ANY fish in ANY Post Jewish Scripture was from the Torah.
The Jews in the desert kept bitching about how they missed the fish they used to eat in Egypt.
And there's one thing we know for sure, TNT NEVER skips a chance to plagiarize ANYTHING it can from the Torah.

Let's get real...the original inspiration of ANY fish in ANY Post Jewish Scripture was from the Torah.
The Jews in the desert kept bitching about how they missed the fish they used to eat in Egypt.
And there's one thing we know for sure, TNT NEVER skips a chance to plagiarize ANYTHING it can from the Torah.
Even one of your top scholars , Gamaliel, referred to men as fish, :lol:
Since the Hillel school of thought is presented collectively, there are very few other teachings which are clearly identifiable as Gamaliel's. There is only a somewhat cryptic dictum, comparing his students to classes of fish:

A ritually impure fish: one who has memorised everything by study, but has no understanding, and is the son of poor parents

A ritually pure fish: one who has learnt and understood everything, and is the son of rich parents

A fish from the Jordan River: one who has learnt everything, but doesn't know how to respond

A fish from the Mediterranean: one who has learnt everything, and knows how to respond

Gamaliel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If the fish were men, then that makes Jesus the Master Bait.
I thought women smelled like fish.

LOL... Fish? You thought? Where you hear that from? Untidy friends?

I guess you are not quite the party boy....

I thought women smelled like fish.

Jewish women might. I'm not jewish and have never been told I smell fishy.

master_baiters_catch_more_fish_postcards_packa.jpg

To the Church Jesus is the master lure, the false prophet used to bait the fish thus the Master Bait.
But Penelope thinks Jesus is the master at luring in these fish=men
So Penelope is saying Jesus is the
Master Baiter of Men.
The Gospel of Judas agrees as does the naked young boy recorded as sleeping with & fleeing Jesus' cabin.
(John 11:11-Mark 10:21-Amos 2:16-Mark 14:51-52)

In other words he passed off his own perverted brand of Pharisaic views as if they were the teachings of Jesus Christ himself that he falsely claimed to have received by divine revelation and taught it to the gentiles who didn't know any better.

No----Paul paved the way for the romans to reject the Pharisee aspect of Jesus by inventing the myth of hostile Pharisees
persecuting Nazarenes. Romans could not accept PHARISEE JESUS-----because the Pharisees were the people MOST ADAMANT in rejecting roman perversion. Paul transformed Jesus into a mode acceptable to romans----as a
VICTIM OF JEWS. Romans could not accept a who was a victim of roman perversity. It is the putative Pharisee oppression of Nazarenes that pulls the NT down with a remarkable level of contradiction. Suddenly ---we are asked to believe that the PHARISEES managed to grab hold on GREAT POWER by being the 'HIGH PRIESTS' who fantastically have the power to EXECUTE PEOPLE and decided that the people to be executed are Nazarenes. This "history" destroys the crucifixion story which includes the fact
that the Sanhedrin could not execute people under roman law---so SUDDENLY---the right to execute falls to HIGH PRIESTS who have MAGICALLY become Pharisees instead of the Roman appointed ZADOKIS. The missing link in the story ------"high priest Pharisees"??? Can you name one? Can you tell me when the HIGH PRIESTS suddenly started putting people on TRIAL? executing people? Paul states "I VOTED FOR EXECUTION OF NAZARENES" he voted?
by virtue of what position? being a putative Pharisee?

Jesus was not a Pharisees in the scriptures, he warned against the Pharisees.

in the scriptures edited by CONSTANTINE. Most of that which Jesus actually does say reveals very clearly that he was a Pharisee. His action in the temple courtyard----the one which your catechism whore described as OVERTURNING THE MONEY CHANGING TABLES OF THE ****PHARISEES**** -------was----a TYPICALLY PHARISEE
action------the Pharisees HATED THE MONEY CHANGERS IN THE TEMPLE. You were propagandized-----it is almost amusing. Try to keep up-----the printing presses have been
in operation for almost 1000 years--------time for you to actually read the bible and a bit of history

I lived in the church ways for over 40 years. At age 61 I announced to my family that I had never believed any of it. A day will be coming within a few decades when all ancient god worship will wilt on the vine and die. I won't live to see it but mark my words.......it will happen!

we are just working on some details right now. There are and will be religions------lots of them. There are parts of the brain
that render SPEECH inevitable and parts that render religion inevitable

Only in the brains of the handicapped.

By the way....did you ever get that new aluminum liner for your cap?

No----Paul paved the way for the romans to reject the Pharisee aspect of Jesus by inventing the myth of hostile Pharisees
persecuting Nazarenes. Romans could not accept PHARISEE JESUS-----because the Pharisees were the people MOST ADAMANT in rejecting roman perversion. Paul transformed Jesus into a mode acceptable to romans----as a
VICTIM OF JEWS. Romans could not accept a who was a victim of roman perversity. It is the putative Pharisee oppression of Nazarenes that pulls the NT down with a remarkable level of contradiction. Suddenly ---we are asked to believe that the PHARISEES managed to grab hold on GREAT POWER by being the 'HIGH PRIESTS' who fantastically have the power to EXECUTE PEOPLE and decided that the people to be executed are Nazarenes. This "history" destroys the crucifixion story which includes the fact
that the Sanhedrin could not execute people under roman law---so SUDDENLY---the right to execute falls to HIGH PRIESTS who have MAGICALLY become Pharisees instead of the Roman appointed ZADOKIS. The missing link in the story ------"high priest Pharisees"??? Can you name one? Can you tell me when the HIGH PRIESTS suddenly started putting people on TRIAL? executing people? Paul states "I VOTED FOR EXECUTION OF NAZARENES" he voted?
by virtue of what position? being a putative Pharisee?

Jesus was not a Pharisees in the scriptures, he warned against the Pharisees.

in the scriptures edited by CONSTANTINE. Most of that which Jesus actually does say reveals very clearly that he was a Pharisee. His action in the temple courtyard----the one which your catechism whore described as OVERTURNING THE MONEY CHANGING TABLES OF THE ****PHARISEES**** -------was----a TYPICALLY PHARISEE
action------the Pharisees HATED THE MONEY CHANGERS IN THE TEMPLE. You were propagandized-----it is almost amusing. Try to keep up-----the printing presses have been
in operation for almost 1000 years--------time for you to actually read the bible and a bit of history

I lived in the church ways for over 40 years. At age 61 I announced to my family that I had never believed any of it. A day will be coming within a few decades when all ancient god worship will wilt on the vine and die. I won't live to see it but mark my words.......it will happen!

we are just working on some details right now. There are and will be religions------lots of them. There are parts of the brain
that render SPEECH inevitable and parts that render religion inevitable

Only in the brains of the handicapped.

By the way....did you ever get that new aluminum liner for your cap?

sorry----you are wrong-----neurophysiology is very interesting

The healthy do not need a doctor--the unhealthy do.

When Jesus said that he was saying that the people that he was partying with were not the ones who were sick.

Thats why he upbraided Pharisees and partied with the ones they condemned.

Only the sick need a doctor.

it interests me to know that Jesus supported prostitution----so did the romans. Prostitution in Rome was completely legal and Prostitutes were highly esteemed. Somehow---later on
the Christians seemed to have turned into PHARISEES.. An interesting aspect of Roman society was a very strict
double standard-----men could play with prostitutes of either sex-----but wives were supposed to be chaste. Men could also have sex slaves----but they did not have the legal protection of wives nor did their children have rights to inheritance

Jesus did not support prostitution. Fornication( sex out of marriage) is against Gods will-1Cor 6:9-11-- in Revelation it teaches fornicators will be thrown into the lake of fire.

try to cope, Hobe claims that jesus socialized with prostitutes------HOBE---not me. Hobe stated that Jesus
rejected the Pharisee POV regarding prostitutes which is---
that prostitution is a sin (no lake of fire in Judaism----but prostitution is a sin----it can be overcome ---see AMOS---but
it is a serious sin) In Roman culture and law----prostitution is
entirely legal. For your interest---the prophet AMOS---knowingly and preferentially and for some godknowswhat
symbolic reason----married a prostitute. or so they say. The symbolic thing that AMOS did is not a matter of partying with prostitutes as Hobe claims Jesus did---by preference

I don't ever recall the bible saying Jesus hung around prostitutes

How do you know that?

He doesn't know that but he has to say it to justify his religion.

The stories I read say that Jesus ran around eating and drinking and partying with sinners and prostitutes and keeping all sorts of bad company.

He didn't seem to give a shit about religion if you ask me..

Actually Jesus tried his butt off to save the Israelite religion that were Gods chosen, but they rejected him to the core, thus were cut off( Matt 23:37-39) Yet God left the door open to them. A new religion began. The apostles were the teachers Jesus trained. They in turn trained other teachers.
The Israelite people were not Gods' chosen, they are the ones that accepted God as a deity....

If they weren't Gods chosen, they wouldn't have been cut off-Matt 23:37-39

matt did not say that-----anyway-----no one knows who matt was

Are you calling Gods written word a lie? it is right there in Matthew.

When Jesus said that he was saying that the people that he was partying with were not the ones who were sick.

Thats why he upbraided Pharisees and partied with the ones they condemned.

Only the sick need a doctor.

it interests me to know that Jesus supported prostitution----so did the romans. Prostitution in Rome was completely legal and Prostitutes were highly esteemed. Somehow---later on
the Christians seemed to have turned into PHARISEES.. An interesting aspect of Roman society was a very strict
double standard-----men could play with prostitutes of either sex-----but wives were supposed to be chaste. Men could also have sex slaves----but they did not have the legal protection of wives nor did their children have rights to inheritance

Jesus did not support prostitution. Fornication( sex out of marriage) is against Gods will-1Cor 6:9-11-- in Revelation it teaches fornicators will be thrown into the lake of fire.
Quote scripture where Jesus says just that.

Jesus lives 100% by the will of God--Fornication is spoken against throughout the bible. 1Cor 6:9-11 says--they will not enter Gods kingdom.

At evening those hung to die, if found alive they smashed their leg with something, the shock killed them instantly--no 2 or 3 days. The same day.

At evening those hung to die, if found alive they smashed their leg with something, the shock killed them instantly--no 2 or 3 days. The same day.

Must have been their middle leg if the shock killed them

Forum List

Back