The World is on to Israel...

Israel is a tiny population that has received the Lion's share of US aid since 1948.

Why does the Israel Lobby have such a big influence in the USA?Is it due to their control of Hollywood and the FED, or is it due to the religious attitude of some American Christians who believe that Zionists are the chosen people from the holy books of Christians, and that Israel must be resurrected to enable the second coming of Jesus Christ?

I think that the peculiar religious dogmas of many American Christians (who call themselves Evangelist Christians) is the reason why Zionists dominate the American foreign policy and control the American media, the academia and the financial system.

I'm sure its basis is all of those things....The American Israeli Lobby AIPAC directs an enormous (number 1 or 2) amount of campaign contributions to the entire federal Congress and Presidency. They hold the country hostage even against American Interests.

Israel's Bellicosities are the living result.

Money is the food for Politicians. Honor is Dead!

I'm sure its basis is all of those things....The American Israeli Lobby AIPAC directs an enormous (number 1 or 2) amount of campaign contributions to the entire federal Congress and Presidency. They hold the country hostage even against American Interests. Israel's Bellicosities are the living result. Money is the food for Politicians. Honor is Dead!
Did chicken little say that?

I'm sure its basis is all of those things....The American Israeli Lobby AIPAC directs an enormous (number 1 or 2) amount of campaign contributions to the entire federal Congress and Presidency. They hold the country hostage even against American Interests. Israel's Bellicosities are the living result. Money is the food for Politicians. Honor is Dead!

John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt · The Israel Lobby: the Israel Lobby · LRB 23 March 2006

The bottom line is that AIPAC, a de facto agent for a foreign government, has a stranglehold on Congress, with the result that US policy towards Israel is not debated there, even though that policy has important consequences for the entire world. In other words, one of the three main branches of the government is firmly committed to supporting Israel. As one former Democratic senator, Ernest Hollings, noted on leaving office, ‘you can’t have an Israeli policy other than what AIPAC gives you around here.’ Or as Ariel Sharon once told an American audience, ‘when people ask me how they can help Israel, I tell them: “Help AIPAC.”’

John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt · The Israel Lobby: the Israel Lobby · LRB 23 March 2006

The bottom line is that AIPAC, a de facto agent for a foreign government, has a stranglehold on Congress, with the result that US policy towards Israel is not debated there, even though that policy has important consequences for the entire world. In other words, one of the three main branches of the government is firmly committed to supporting Israel. As one former Democratic senator, Ernest Hollings, noted on leaving office, ‘you can’t have an Israeli policy other than what AIPAC gives you around here.’ Or as Ariel Sharon once told an American audience, ‘when people ask me how they can help Israel, I tell them: “Help AIPAC.”’

My goodness, Pbel, you have been posting the same thing for years. You must tie a string around your finger to remindf you to post the same thing over and over and over.

Israel Bash-Fest Comes to Washington

My goodness, Pbel, you have been posting the same thing for years. You must tie a string around your finger to remindf you to post the same thing over and over and over.

Yes, I know the feeling having suffered your sophomoric idiocies for years...My re-posting still has great relevance.

Yes, I know the feeling having suffered your sophomoric idiocies for years...My re-posting still has great relevance.

What you just said doesn't

Sure does, America is starting to see the effects of the lobby...Our President and Secretary of State being boldly admonished by Netanyahu and Bennett...

In time these insults will produce a backlash that will isolate Israel as Boycotts expand...

Sure does, America is starting to see the effects of the lobby...Our President and Secretary of State being boldly admonished by Netanyahu and Bennett...

In time these insults will produce a backlash that will isolate Israel as Boycotts expand...

We keep hearing things like "This WILL happen to Israel" and "Israel will be destroyed" and all that kind of jibberish.

Wake me up when any of that actually happens, ok ?

By Pbel posting the same thing over and over throughout the years shows how comatose he is to what is actually happening in the rest of the Middle East. He is just obsessed with Israel and nothing else. Tells an awful lot about him.

By Pbel posting the same thing over and over throughout the years shows how comatose he is to what is actually happening in the rest of the Middle East. He is just obsessed with Israel and nothing else. Tells an awful lot about him.

Let's face Sally, you don't need to be comatose, you're naturally dumb.

It all depends on whether you follow the bullshit that comes out of the mouths of politicians of any nation or whether you follow the money.
I have learned to follow the money.

Hey, Pbel, that's what everyone always thought of you. However, if you want to feel that you have brains, go for it. As an aside, folks, watch for Pbel posting the same stuff over and over. It really is an obsession of his.

Only one problem the book is written by NAZI ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATERS if you bother to read their bio's................

Like your presidents insults have produced a backlash that has isolated America and lost her a "special friend".

Why are you working hard at being dumb, so we cant see that you are really just moronic..........

Why are you working hard at being dumb, so we cant see that you are really just moronic..........

The jack-ass who believes the Ottomans were Persians....

...Our President and Secretary of State being boldly admonished by Netanyahu and Bennett...
No surprise there - the former two are stupendous crap drivelers. It's so unfortunate the great nation is run by those two, isn't it?

Forum List

Back