The Wise Obama

Neil N. Blowme

Dec 12, 2014
This is the most ignorant crap to ever leave a President's mouth.

President Obama on the 'Good Book' and 'Glass Hou…:

A christian quoting the bible.

eeuuuuWWWWWWWWW

Couple threads on this already.

:rolleyes-41:
A lying potus misquoting the Bible. Obutthurt has yet to prove he is a Christian or an American for that matter.

How does one "prove" to be a Christian? I've noticed a funny thing on this message board, those defenders of the faith - Christian and Islam - seem to the most hateful, bigoted and hypocritical. So, someone tell me my those who wear their religion on their sleeve are so intolerant?

eeuuuuWWWWWWWWW

A lying potus misquoting the Bible. Obutthurt has yet to prove he is a Christian or an American for that matter.

How does one "prove" to be a Christian? I've noticed a funny thing on this message board, those defenders of the faith - Christian and Islam - seem to the most hateful, bigoted and hypocritical. So, someone tell me my those who wear their religion on their sleeve are so intolerant?
By ones actions. Obamas actions contradict his claim to be a Christian.

eeuuuuWWWWWWWWW

Where does the bible speak of throwing stones at glass houses?
bigotry makes you stupid :
The passage about throwing stones is John 8:7 "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her"
what the president said is a classic interpretation of that quote.
fucking Christians don't know jack shit about what they claim to believe

eeuuuuWWWWWWWWW

By ones actions. Obamas actions contradict his claim to be a Christian.
then you must be a Satanist.

He's literally the dumbest fuck to ever occupy the White House.

Really?

Lots of people make gaffes that are caught on camera.

And...............as far as what the Bible said...................it was talking about not casting pearls before swine, and he mixed the timber and mote quote up. It says to attend to the timber in your own eye before noticing the mote in your fellow man.

He's literally the dumbest fuck to ever occupy the White House.

Really?

Lots of people make gaffes that are caught on camera.

And...............as far as what the Bible said...................it was talking about not casting pearls before swine, and he mixed the timber and mote quote up. It says to attend to the timber in your own eye before noticing the mote in your fellow man.
misquoting a THE WHO MASTERPIECE is a blasphemy all by itself :rofl:

Obama. The

eeuuuuWWWWWWWWW

The passage about throwing stones is John 8:7 "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her"

LOL. Where's the part about glass houses and the log and mote? If obama made a shit sandwich and called it tuna, you'd eat it and wash it down with a glass of piss. He's and idiot.

people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
saying
› This means that you should not criticize other people for bad qualities in their character that you have yourself.

Which is the PRECISE meaning of Christ's parable....regarding throwing stones at the woman who committed adultery....(probably with one of the very men waiting to cast a stone at her)

Can you guys please stop whining over the smallest of things.... it is so, UNMANLY....and very babyish....

eeuuuuWWWWWWWWW

Doesn't compute. Re-calculate.

people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
saying
› This means that you should not criticize other people for bad qualities in their character that you have yourself.

Which is the PRECISE meaning of Christ's parable....regarding throwing stones at the woman who committed adultery....(probably with one of the very men waiting to cast a stone at her)

Can you guys please stop whining over the smallest of things.... it is so, UNMANLY....and very babyish....
Where does the glass house come into play?

Somebody make up something.... quick!

Forum List

Back