18 teenage girls accuse David Copperfield of rape and other crimes

You have to also remember this was the 90’s. A time when a blowjob by a subordinate in a blue dress, grabbing a woman by the pussy, and showering with your daughter were all acceptable behaviors.

He was a chum of Epstein so I am wondering what is going on here. Are these girls suddenly finding courage after all these years ? But having said that 18 is a lot. 1 or 2 maybe looks dodgy. But once you are in the teens there seems to be an inevitability about it.

NB Is this the chap who was suspended in a glass box over the Thames a few years ago. The locals failed to show him any respect and pelted his glass box with chips and hot dogs.
He's been well known for this for a long time.

He was a chum of Epstein so I am wondering what is going on here. Are these girls suddenly finding courage after all these years ? But having said that 18 is a lot. 1 or 2 maybe looks dodgy. But once you are in the teens there seems to be an inevitability about it.

NB Is this the chap who was suspended in a glass box over the Thames a few years ago. The locals failed to show him any respect and pelted his glass box with chips and hot dogs.
I’m shocked a soy boy leftist is a pedophile.

Although I don’t give a tinker’s damn about Copperfield, it does strike me as odd that dipshits like taint automatically assume guilt.

Maybe he is guilty. I don’t know. If so, I hope Justice lands on him with a thud.
I havent done that. You are inventing stuff. I hope it gets to court where the case can be heard.

Your OP stinks of the presumption of guilt.

I’m happy to see you backtrack.
No it isnt. Ive stated that the allegations are old and that creates doubt. But there are a lot of them which makes you wonder.
Thats where public opinion is at.

He's been well known for this for a long time.
Earliest case I found was 2007.

David Copperfield 'rape' investigation closed​

A two-year rape investigation against magician David Copperfield has been closed without charges being filed, US authorities have said.

A Seattle woman, whose identity has not been disclosed, claimed he sexually assaulted her on his private island in the Bahamas in 2007.

-
The woman said she was invited to his private island where she claimed the star - real name David Kotkin - sexually assaulted her.

Police said she had recently filed a false sexual assault complaint against a different man.

No it isnt. Ive stated that the allegations are old and that creates doubt. But there are a lot of them which makes you wonder.
Thats where public opinion is at.
Back Again has asked (several times) why anyone would believe such allegations. He doesn't even understand how such basics work. He also appears to be angry.

I saw Copperfield back in 2015, and during his show he accused Trump of being an anti-latino racist for being opposed to illegal immigration. We didn't go to his show to hear his politics. The Democrats want mass illegal immigration because they view White Voters as their opposition. Copperfield is a Democrat bigot.

You sure have a good eye for catching all of the perversion stories out there. Do you read anything else?

Back Again has asked (several times) why anyone would believe such allegations. He doesn't even understand how such basics work. He also appears to be angry.
He commented without reading the thread. The rest is deflection from that.

Wonder who the FBI is protecting by keeping Epstein's client list under wraps?

We already know BJ Clinton and Bill Gates were frequent visitors

He commented without reading the thread. The rest is deflection from that.
You and your Nazinflag buddy are wrong. I actually did read the OP, the link therein (verbose though it was), and the thread comments. Unlike you and Nazi jerk, I understand what I read.

You two couldn’t answer the question of your other of depended on it.

Forum List

Back