The way its really going to be.

Its not up for debate that Atheist exist; they do . Its not up for debate that Theist exist ; we do. Our own existence is accepted, part of what Theist are saying is that our own existence proves God exist, because we believe life comes from life , and we are puzzled that Atheist seem to miss this simple deduction. But the Atheist mind does not get that ,just like the Theist mind does not get the evidence against God being real. I know I don't get it.

In my mind its academic; its deliberate. I mean to say life was deliberately done, just as I believe the future of all of humanity was deliberately pre destined.

In example , if I walked down the street and found a dime on the ground , I think nothing of it. If I walk further and find 4 dimes on the ground , now I can reasonably begin to suspect something is amiss. Then if I walk further and find 100 dimes on the ground , grouped in rows of ten , each one standing perfectly balanced on their edges, I can reasonably assume this to be absolute proof that this was deliberately done!

We Theist view Earth and the Universe just like we would view those dimes , as absolute proof that they were deliberate done. Because they are too well done to have done it themselves. You say " They did it" , we say " God did it!"

For a being like God nothing is impossible, Mark 14:36 , Which is another reason why I believe in Universal Salvation , or the salvation of God given to everyone in spite of what we have done. And we can hope all things,1 Corinth. 13:7;how can hoping all people to be saved be wrong?

Jesus taught---FEW will find the road that leads off into life--because-MANY have entered the broad and spacious path that leads to destruction---- believe Jesus.
Hoping is one thing, reality is another.

Jesus came not to call the righteous, or those few on the small path , he came to call the sinners, or those on the broad wide path that your religion is condemning.

My religion just shares truth from the bible. Its the bible that has judged what is what and who is who
Few bother obeying Jesus..

I don't agree with how your religion translates the bible. And you think that disqualify's me from eternal life.

Those who reject Jesus' real teachers, are as well rejecting Jesus and God-Luke 10:16

For a being like God nothing is impossible, Mark 14:36 , Which is another reason why I believe in Universal Salvation , or the salvation of God given to everyone in spite of what we have done. And we can hope all things,1 Corinth. 13:7;how can hoping all people to be saved be wrong?

Jesus taught---FEW will find the road that leads off into life--because-MANY have entered the broad and spacious path that leads to destruction---- believe Jesus.

Jesus came not to call the righteous, or those few on the small path , he came to call the sinners, or those on the broad wide path that your religion is condemning.

My religion just shares truth from the bible. Its the bible that has judged what is what and who is who

I don't agree with how your religion translates the bible. And you think that disqualify's me from eternal life.

Those who reject Jesus' real teachers, are as well rejecting Jesus and God-Luke 10:16

Rejecting Jesus does not stop salvation. Those who reject him need him the most, your religion has forgotten that. I know you like to talk about people not being saved, or not " Making it'; I know you like to magnify people in your religion as well as lift up your religion. You say things like "True teachers", because you want to give the impression that only your church has true teachers. You are behaving just like a person would if they had "The Truth and were selfish with it.' That is why God is not giving a group of humans the power to convert others, because they would pick and choose and leave most of humanity out.

All of the humans in Isaiah 45:23 who bows to God will be saved ,and none of them will be saved because of your church.

God does not need the teachers in your religion to teach humanity, your religion would get in the way of that.

God does not need your religion to convert anyone
God has not named your religion or any other religion as the true religion
God is not a member of your church , nor is Jesus

Your religion did not exist when God planned the salvation of the world, before the world was made , God and Jesus preplanned our salvation, because they knew religions like yours would try to take credit for salvation

Your religion cannot write my name in the book of life , or remove it

Your religion means absolutely nothing to God, and there are no scriptures to prove me wrong about that.

This God has saved everyone and we all will live with him in peace forever , and you think he is evil??

Wow.

Being forcefully abducted against my will? Yeah.

There can only be one will.

According to those who believe in a creator god. I don't, therefore this doesn't apply to me.

Now, you can claim otherwise and that is your right but it will carry no truth outside your little noggin.

UNLESS

You can PROVE it.

But you can't.

I proved it to myself; long ago;

Is God Real?

Like I said - carries no truth outside your little noggin.

This God has saved everyone and we all will live with him in peace forever , and you think he is evil??

Wow.

Being forcefully abducted against my will? Yeah.

There can only be one will.

According to those who believe in a creator god. I don't, therefore this doesn't apply to me.

Now, you can claim otherwise and that is your right but it will carry no truth outside your little noggin.

UNLESS

You can PROVE it.

But you can't.

I proved it to myself; long ago;

Is God Real?

Like I said - carries no truth outside your little noggin.

Like I said ,the truth begins with me; it convinces me.
It has resounded between my ears; my little noggin believes and has seen enough evidence to convince me
In my little world God exist
The truth of God has carried me for 61 years, and I only know a relatively small amount of it.
I have not invaded your space, you came to my thread and I told you what I know; you are welcome to thread, but stop asking for proof , you really don't want it.

God loves all of us, because of that love, he will have us all live with him in eternity. He is not going to let the unbelief of Atheist stop that ,he wants all Atheist to be with him , and they will be. He will not let the righteousness of Jehovah's Witnesses limit his Kingdom to just their membership, he won't let any righteous religion limit his Kingdom.

The true miracle is salvation is totally free, Jesus died for all of us, and God will not allow the short salvation sighted religions of this world to pervert the freedom of his total Mercy and Grace.

In Matt. 23:13 Jesus warned against this ugly self righteous religious way of believers trying to limit salvation, He said these would try to " Shut up the Kingdom from men", or always talk about ways to eliminate humans from salvation, and try to use the bible to do it.

God help us , this ugly spirit is all in religion.

It has resounded between my ears; my little noggin believes and has seen enough evidence to convince me
The truth of God has carried me for 61 years, and I only know a relatively small amount of it.
I have not invaded your space, you came to my thread and I told you what I know; you are welcome to thread, but stop asking for proof , you really don't want it.

It was you who made the unsupported assertion that I would be forced to submit to your god and it was you who negated my will by a god you refuse to prove the existence of. It is you who's invading other people's space.

It was you who made the unsupported assertion that I would be forced to submit to your god and it was you who negated my will by a god you refuse to prove the existence of. It is you who's invading other people's space.

This is my thread, I have not posted on many others. I have NEVER posted these things on anyone's thread! I proved that God exist in my thread " Is God Real" ,I proved it to myself and many others who emailed me. I gave you the thread , you just do not accept its proof. That's not my problem. I post only on my thread , I am not invading anyone's space. You will be forced to submit to God, and there will be absolutely nothing that you , or anyone can do about it.

This is my thread, I have not posted on many others. I have NEVER posted these things on anyone's thread! I proved that God exist in my thread " Is God Real" ,I proved it to myself and many others who emailed me. I gave you the thread , you just do not accept its proof. That's not my problem. I post only on my thread , I am not invading anyone's space. You will be forced to submit to God, and there will be absolutely nothing that you , or anyone can do about it.

No, I will never submit to your imaginary god and this thread doesn't belong to you. Threads are open to everyone. You made a claim you couldn't support. Fine. But know that it's guys like you telling people what will happen to them whether they like it or not who inspire them to dislike YOUR brand of Christianity.

No, I will never submit to your imaginary god and this thread doesn't belong to you. Threads are open to everyone. You made a claim you couldn't support. Fine. But know that it's guys like you telling people what will happen to them whether they like it or not who inspire them to dislike YOUR brand of Christianity.

You have made two errors in judgment ; I agree that this thread is open to anyone , but I am the OP, its nothing you can do about that. You are welcome to the thread. I supported my claim , but you cannot see my support. And I am not a Christian, and have no desire to be one. I am not in any religion or group.I walk alone in my views.

When God returns he will force the entire world to its knees. We all will see it his way , there will be no choices. He will get into the human consciousness and install his way. He will not ask for opinions,he won't ask anyone how they feel about this , he will not offer any choices;

Its going to be his way period!

It will be a stunning day of extra raw power.

Why did the Father send Jesus here? 1John 4:14 God actually sent his Son here to be the Savior of this whole world. Do you get that? Not the Savior of your church , not just the Savior of the most popular group of believers ; get this the WHOLE WORLD!

Everybody!

Rejecting Jesus does not stop salvation. Those who reject him need him the most, your religion has forgotten that. I know you like to talk about people not being saved, or not " Making it'; I know you like to magnify people in your religion as well as lift up your religion. You say things like "True teachers", because you want to give the impression that only your church has true teachers. You are behaving just like a person would if they had "The Truth and were selfish with it.' That is why God is not giving a group of humans the power to convert others, because they would pick and choose and leave most of humanity out.

All of the humans in Isaiah 45:23 who bows to God will be saved ,and none of them will be saved because of your church.

God does not need the teachers in your religion to teach humanity, your religion would get in the way of that.

Your religion did not exist when God planned the salvation of the world, before the world was made , God and Jesus preplanned our salvation, because they knew religions like yours would try to take credit for salvation

Your religion means absolutely nothing to God, and there are no scriptures to prove me wrong about that.

Those who reject the real teachers Jesus appointed, are rejecting Jesus and God as well-Luke 10:16)

My religion takes nothing away from God or Jesus, Jesus is head of the congregation in his one true religion-Eph 5:23)

My teachers teach--truth--the only way any mortal has a chance is to listen to them-John 4:22-24--God will accept no less than truth. And Dan 12:4 assures that here in these last days, truth would become abundant. Through the real teachers of Jesus. No where else.

JW,s give millions of hours in the field service, we go to all, will teach all for free.

Those who reject the real teachers Jesus appointed, are rejecting Jesus and God as well-Luke 10:16)

My religion takes nothing away from God or Jesus, Jesus is head of the congregation in his one true religion-Eph 5:23)

My teachers teach--truth--the only way any mortal has a chance is to listen to them-John 4:22-24--God will accept no less than truth. And Dan 12:4 assures that here in these last days, truth would become abundant. Through the real teachers of Jesus. No where else.

JW,s give millions of hours in the field service, we go to all, will teach all for free.

If the Kingdom of God is going to be set up based on how JW'S teach , or how any men teach , then its corrupt already.

This is the way it is, "Rom.3:23 " All have sinned!"

This is the way its going to be ," 1 Tim.1:15"This is a faithful saying , and worthy of all acceptation , that Jesus came into the world to save sinners."

If ALL have sinned and Jesus came into this world to save sinners , then it remains to reason that he came for that same ALL!

Its academic, we ALL get saved , not just the righteous.

If the Kingdom of God is going to be set up based on how JW'S teach , or how any men teach , then its corrupt already.

Gods kingdom will never be corrupt.

Of course not, but I was trying to get you to see that when people get hooked on people, then your really depending on them so much , you brag on them. You think God only has teachers in the JW church, no where else; you start thinking your church has all spiritual things wrapped up inside of their little box ; you get so caught up in magnifying things about the JW'S ,you begin to loose focus on the real things in biblical meaning. You start trusting in the whole " Jehovah Witnesses program"; in Psalms 118: 8, " It is better to put your trust in the Lord than to " put confidence in man."

See you can love a church so much, you can magnify a church so much , that in your sub conscious mind and belief , your really just building your confidence in men. You get so caught up in the Jehovah Witness church, you start thinking they can do no wrong. You start thinking your church is so Holy , that anything they say or do , its just as if God himself said or did it. You start protecting your church as if its God your protecting. You start reading what your teachers write , as if God himself wrote it. We make little god's out of our own churches.

Notice God speaking in Jeremiah 23:11,"For both Prophet and Priest are profane; yes , even in my house have I found their wickedness, says the Lord." Even God knows that in his own house , or church , men can be wicked.

The way its going to be ;, the WHOLE earth will be FULL of the glory of God , Isaiah 6:3. Gods ways will be established and taught in all the earth, Is. 2:2-3; his ways will be taught because hardly any of us in his Kingdom will know him and how he really is. Not any of us humans. So its going to be very educational and very rewarding.

The very environment designed for us to soak in a whole new thinking. Absolutely no distractions. Our very consciousness will be totally new, the minds of humanity as a whole will be fashioned to fit our new ability to absorb this new way ; 1 Corinth. 2:16 the mind of Christ will be infused into our own minds. This will be a massive influx of a knowledge we never had! And we will not have the constraints of " Time" to work against us; time will have been dismissed along with death and sorrow; now our lives will exist forever, our learning will be forever. A relationship will be formed; "A God forever with his people", Rev. 21:3 God HIMSELF will be with us! And so shall we ever be with The Lord , 1 Thess. 4:17.

God will do something , create something in us to forever pace our working consciousness into " A Way of Being." And that way is how it will always be.

The destiny of all of humanity is revealed by the creator of humanity ; this is not what religion is saying , its not what any human is saying , its what God himself has "Sworn!" God makes an incredible Holy Vow that nothing can stop! In Isaiah 45:22-23 , "Look to me ALL the ends of the earth and be saved; for I am God and there is none else ; I have sworn by myself , the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness , and shall not return to me empty ; that to me EVERY knee shall bow , and EVERY mouth shall confess." This is the future of ALL of humanity!

When God returns he will NOT be asking for free will acceptance of him , he will NOT be offering choices from anyone , everyone will submit to him and believe in him; that is the way its really going to be.
God didn't say anything. You act like God Sat down and talked while someone wrote his every word. Do you nuts not realize Paul showed up 40 years after Jesus in Greece and told those fools wild stories that for whatever reason they and you believed.

What if I told you impossible stories? Would you believe me? So then why do you believe Paul? Are you gullible?

Of course not, but I was trying to get you to see that when people get hooked on people, then your really depending on them so much , you brag on them. You think God only has teachers in the JW church, no where else; you start thinking your church has all spiritual things wrapped up inside of their little box ; you get so caught up in magnifying things about the JW'S ,you begin to loose focus on the real things in biblical meaning. You start trusting in the whole " Jehovah Witnesses program"; in Psalms 118: 8, " It is better to put your trust in the Lord than to " put confidence in man."

See you can love a church so much, you can magnify a church so much , that in your sub conscious mind and belief , your really just building your confidence in men. You get so caught up in the Jehovah Witness church, you start thinking they can do no wrong. You start thinking your church is so Holy , that anything they say or do , its just as if God himself said or did it. You start protecting your church as if its God your protecting. You start reading what your teachers write , as if God himself wrote it. We make little god's out of our own churches.

Notice God speaking in Jeremiah 23:11,"For both Prophet and Priest are profane; yes , even in my house have I found their wickedness, says the Lord." Even God knows that in his own house , or church , men can be wicked.

The JW teachers --listen to Jesus and obey him and teach all for free to do just that 24/7,365. The JW teachers do not tickle ears with the lies--you are saved or born again---no mortal knows, they can only assume, thus have 0 right to say either of those things to another.
Yes not all who try can do it. But truth is truth.
After Jesus died--not one had a choice--listen to Jesus' mortal teachers, is the same as listening to Jesus and God-Luke 10:16)

The JW teachers --listen to Jesus and obey him and teach all for free to do just that 24/7,365. The JW teachers do not tickle ears with the lies--you are saved or born again---no mortal knows, they can only assume, thus have 0 right to say either of those things to another.
Yes not all who try can do it. But truth is truth.
After Jesus died--not one had a choice--listen to Jesus' mortal teachers, is the same as listening to Jesus and God-Luke 10:16)

Listening to mortal teachers is foolish conjecture. Neither your precious JW teachers , or any other self absorbed group of God claiming believers holds a monopoly on the truth. You are caught up in the grip of a group who think themselves the anointed of God. The only way out of such a group, is a total renewing of the mind.

The destiny of all of humanity is revealed by the creator of humanity ; this is not what religion is saying , its not what any human is saying , its what God himself has "Sworn!" God makes an incredible Holy Vow that nothing can stop! In Isaiah 45:22-23 , "Look to me ALL the ends of the earth and be saved; for I am God and there is none else ; I have sworn by myself , the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness , and shall not return to me empty ; that to me EVERY knee shall bow , and EVERY mouth shall confess." This is the future of ALL of humanity!

When God returns he will NOT be asking for free will acceptance of him , he will NOT be offering choices from anyone , everyone will submit to him and believe in him; that is the way its really going to be.
God didn't say anything. You act like God Sat down and talked while someone wrote his every word. Do you nuts not realize Paul showed up 40 years after Jesus in Greece and told those fools wild stories that for whatever reason they and you believed.

What if I told you impossible stories? Would you believe me? So then why do you believe Paul? Are you gullible?

Well lets do it your way; I could believe Paul, or you?

Hmmmm , who shall I believe?

I think I believe Paul.

Forum List

Back