The way its really going to be.

Okay. I'll tke you at your word. I choose not to elieve in your, God, and, according to you, that will make no difference, and I will still get to go to your heaven. Yay me. I don't believe in heaven, either, but, hey, just in case I'm wrong, it's good to know that I get to go there, even though I didn't believe in it.

Well yes , according to Romans 3:3 , unbelief will not take away from the faith of God to save you.3:3, " What if some did not believe? Shall their unbelief make the faith of God of none effect? God Forbid!"--- in other words NO! Our salvation is based on the faith of God in his own promises ,not our faith in him. God has faith in himself ,in how he thinks ,in his own ways and means ; THAT is what saves us! Many people , both believers and unbelievers alike, just don't understand this kind of grace , nor do they believe it.
The convenient thing is that I don't have to believe it. Good to know. I'm glad to hear that I can go on living my life without bothering with believe in a myth. Your work here is done. I now understand that I can keep right on mocking religious superstition.

Belief in God is not a myth, but it is not required for your salvation. You can mock anything all you want , you will be with God in eternity; but now he will do something to you which will result in you believing in him; you will have no choice.
LMMFAO!!! oh, that's rich! It;s not like I've never heard that before. God wants to leave me no choice but to believe in him? Okay. All he has to do is provide clear, objective proof of his existence. Of course, then it wouldn't be so much "believing, as knowing. That's the difference between a subjective superstition, and an objective fact. One doesn't need to believe in a fact; one has the advantage of objective proof of its accuracy, so one just gets to know - like gravity. I don't have to believe in gravity; it is a fact. I can just know that it functions.

Yes ,he will himself provide clear , objective proof of his existence , you will actually see him for your self
Okay. I'll tke you at your word. I choose not to elieve in your, God, and, according to you, that will make no difference, and I will still get to go to your heaven. Yay me. I don't believe in heaven, either, but, hey, just in case I'm wrong, it's good to know that I get to go there, even though I didn't believe in it.

Well yes , according to Romans 3:3 , unbelief will not take away from the faith of God to save you.3:3, " What if some did not believe? Shall their unbelief make the faith of God of none effect? God Forbid!"--- in other words NO! Our salvation is based on the faith of God in his own promises ,not our faith in him. God has faith in himself ,in how he thinks ,in his own ways and means ; THAT is what saves us! Many people , both believers and unbelievers alike, just don't understand this kind of grace , nor do they believe it.
The convenient thing is that I don't have to believe it. Good to know. I'm glad to hear that I can go on living my life without bothering with believe in a myth. Your work here is done. I now understand that I can keep right on mocking religious superstition.

Belief in God is not a myth, but it is not required for your salvation. You can mock anything all you want , you will be with God in eternity; but now he will do something to you which will result in you believing in him; you will have no choice.
LMMFAO!!! oh, that's rich! It;s not like I've never heard that before. God wants to leave me no choice but to believe in him? Okay. All he has to do is provide clear, objective proof of his existence. Of course, then it wouldn't be so much "believing, as knowing. That's the difference between a subjective superstition, and an objective fact. One doesn't need to believe in a fact; one has the advantage of objective proof of its accuracy, so one just gets to know - like gravity. I don't have to believe in gravity; it is a fact. I can just know that it functions.

God will personally make himself clear to you and everyone else He will be clear. In Rev. 1:7 "Every human shall see him and Jesus,.. In Isaiah 40:5 everyone will see him. There will be no more excuses for unbelief , all the facts will be provided.
Ah.
11052013_1152652664749946_5533222320675579079_n.jpg

I believe no one knows when God will return

Yes ,he will himself provide clear , objective proof of his existence , you will actually see him for your self

God will personally make himself clear to you and everyone else He will be clear. In Rev. 1:7 "Every human shall see him and Jesus,.. In Isaiah 40:5 everyone will see him. There will be no more excuses for unbelief , all the facts will be provided.
Ah.

What Christians say is meaningless to me; what the bible says is what you lack; Mark 13:32," Of that day and hour no man knows, no angel knows when God will return, neither does Jesus know ,only the Father knows." Christians don't know the word of God, or they would not predict that. You don't know it , or you would not use that stuff in your ranting.

Ah.

What Christians say is meaningless to me; what the bible says is what you lack; Mark 13:32," Of that day and hour no man knows, no angel knows when God will return, neither does Jesus know ,only the Father knows." Christians don't know the word of God, or they would not predict that. You don't know it , or you would not use that stuff in your ranting.
So...you acknowledge that, as Mark said, there is no way to know when Jesus is "coming back", yet you claim with absolute certainty that he will come back in my lifetime - "God will personally make himself clear to you and everyone else...you will actually see him for your self".

You see the contradiction here, right?

Ah.

So...you acknowledge that, as Mark said, there is no way to know when Jesus is "coming back", yet you claim with absolute certainty that he will come back in my lifetime - "God will personally make himself clear to you and everyone else...you will actually see him for your self".

Its no contradiction, in our conversations its an understanding thing. Your understanding is different from mine. I know your basically ranting , looking to tear down , searching for fault; I have not " Claimed that Jesus is coming back in our lifetime." I said God will reveal himself to you, I think you understood that to perhaps mean I gave you a time when that will happen , I did no such thing.I understand your emotional , strong minded , bent on getting me straight. Your against my beliefs. But your just wrong , I did not claim "With absolute certainty", that God would comeback in your lifetime; your just geeped up, I said no such thing. I said God will reveal himself to you , I never said when. I understand that will happen after a ressurection.

We have no contradiction, just far differing understandings , ; you approach conversations as if your a steam roller that is rolling over your opponents , I basically am just offering my views. I am not trying to squash you or your views. But I understand the feeling one gets as they stomp on their opponants, sometimes they really are not listening to what the person really said to them, ( because to them its really not important any way). But I am enjoying the conversation any how.

Ah.

Its no contradiction, in our conversations its an understanding thing. Your understanding is different from mine. I know your basically ranting , looking to tear down , searching for fault; I have not " Claimed that Jesus is coming back in our lifetime." I said God will reveal himself to you, I think you understood that to perhaps mean I gave you a time when that will happen , I did no such thing.I understand your emotional , strong minded , bent on getting me straight. Your against my beliefs. But your just wrong , I did not claim "With absolute certainty", that God would comeback in your lifetime; your just geeped up, I said no such thing. I said God will reveal himself to you , I never said when. I understand that will happen after a ressurection.

We have no contradiction, just far differing understandings , ; you approach conversations as if your a steam roller that is rolling over your opponents , I basically am just offering my views. I am not trying to squash you or your views. But I understand the feeling one gets as they stomp on their opponants, sometimes they really are not listening to what the person really said to them, ( because to them its really not important any way). But I am enjoying the conversation any how.
Uh..no. You didn't say he'd "reveal himself" to me. You said I would "actually see him". Now, unless you have some different definition for "see", than I do, that means that he will physically appear in corporeal form so I can take a selfie with him should I so choose. Any other form of "revelation" will be nothing more than subjective delusion.

His true followers do that now-Matt 7:21-- Jesus taught--it will be FEW.

Well I think his true followers will do that now , but also in my view of things , in my study of the bible , they are not on the scene yet; not here yet. Oh God may be picking and choosing them or beginning to do that , but they have not been gathered together as a church , because I can use the bible to easily spot them ; they will be like a light on a hill, they will NOT be led by men , they will NOT have Pastors, the Spirit will lead them, they will be gathered from all the peoples on earth , mixed with every race and culture ; they all will have the Spirit of God ,the fruits listed in Gal. 5:22-23 ;there is NO CHURCH on earth like that now ; oh but I know many groups THINK they are , but I can look at the bible's description, and not their claims.

Its academic. Its biblical , right there for any to read.

Jesus promised to appoint his faithful and discreet slave( anointed teachers) over all of his belongings, here in these last days. Jesus spoke to 7 congregations( a place where one goes and gets taught by Jesus real teachers) in Revelation.( here in these last days)
One religion-1Cor 1:10) out of 34,000 that claim to be Christian. The one everyone hates.

Well I am sure your people may need to be taught , but the ones I am making reference to ,and 1 John 2: 27 is speaking about , those people will have no need for humans to teach them , because the Holy Spirit will.

A direct teaching to the anointed teachers of Jesus--All need to be taught. Luke 10:16

The last church called out by God will not be taught by men. But I mean I understand why you can't see that , you need to be taught by men; its all you know.

Gods word teaches it as so--- Luke 10:16---

Ah.

Uh..no. You didn't say he'd "reveal himself" to me. You said I would "actually see him". Now, unless you have some different definition for "see", than I do, that means that he will physically appear in corporeal form so I can take a selfie with him should I so choose. Any other form of "revelation" will be nothing more than subjective delusion.

I never told you he would see you in your life time; if your going to start lying , this conversation is over.

Well I think his true followers will do that now , but also in my view of things , in my study of the bible , they are not on the scene yet; not here yet. Oh God may be picking and choosing them or beginning to do that , but they have not been gathered together as a church , because I can use the bible to easily spot them ; they will be like a light on a hill, they will NOT be led by men , they will NOT have Pastors, the Spirit will lead them, they will be gathered from all the peoples on earth , mixed with every race and culture ; they all will have the Spirit of God ,the fruits listed in Gal. 5:22-23 ;there is NO CHURCH on earth like that now ; oh but I know many groups THINK they are , but I can look at the bible's description, and not their claims.

Its academic. Its biblical , right there for any to read.

Jesus promised to appoint his faithful and discreet slave( anointed teachers) over all of his belongings, here in these last days. Jesus spoke to 7 congregations( a place where one goes and gets taught by Jesus real teachers) in Revelation.( here in these last days)
One religion-1Cor 1:10) out of 34,000 that claim to be Christian. The one everyone hates.

Well I am sure your people may need to be taught , but the ones I am making reference to ,and 1 John 2: 27 is speaking about , those people will have no need for humans to teach them , because the Holy Spirit will.

A direct teaching to the anointed teachers of Jesus--All need to be taught. Luke 10:16

The last church called out by God will not be taught by men. But I mean I understand why you can't see that , you need to be taught by men; its all you know.

There is nothing I can show a Christian mind.

Peace.

I never told you he would see you in your life time; if your going to start lying , this conversation is over.

Okay. Well, since you're now just talking nonsense, I would agree. "He's gonna reveal himself; I'm gonna see him..... but, not until after I'm dead, "

Great. Woohoo. So, I'll go right on whoring, and drinking, doing my drugs, mocking religious idiots. Then, when I die, I'll meet your invisible skyman, and he can whisk me off to heaven.

I gotta say, I like you're version of this game better than anyone else's. I mean, in your version. I vet to do whatever I want, and I still get the prize at the end.

I do have one question, though. If it's that easy, and it's that effortless, what's with all that other shit? I mean, why obfuscate it behind all of those rules, and rituals, and regulations? Why bother with the scary stories about Moses, and God killing everyone who wouldn't behave? Why not just write, "God made us. And when we die, God is going to take our consciousness to Heaven, " and leave it at that? I mean burying the lead under all that other…stuff… kinda makes it seem like you're trying to make this sound a whole lot easier, and simpler than the book you are getting this from says it is. I'm just sayin...

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Okay. Well, since you're now just talking nonsense, I would agree. "He's gonna reveal himself; I'm gonna see him..... but, not until after I'm dead, "

Great. Woohoo. So, I'll go right on whoring, and drinking, doing my drugs, mocking religious idiots. Then, when I die, I'll meet your invisible skyman, and he can whisk me off to heaven.

I gotta say, I like you're version of this game better than anyone else's. I mean, in your version. I vet to do whatever I want, and I still get the prize at the end.

I do have one question, though. If it's that easy, and it's that effortless, what's with all that other shit? I mean, why obfuscate it behind all of those rules, and rituals, and regulations? Why bother with the scary stories about Moses, and God killing everyone who wouldn't behave? Why not just write, "God made us. And when we die, God is going to take our consciousness to Heaven, " and leave it at that? I mean burying the lead under all that other…stuff… kinda makes it seem like you're trying to make this sound a whole lot easier, and simpler than the book you are getting this from says it is. I'm just sayin...

You consider what I say nonsense , then peace on your journey. No need to listen to nonsense.

You consider what I say nonsense , then peace on your journey. No need to listen to nonsense.
Okay. Have a nice day. This is generally how the conversation ends when someone is incapable of defending their superstition. Buhbye.

The destiny of all of humanity is revealed by the creator of humanity ; this is not what religion is saying , its not what any human is saying , its what God himself has "Sworn!" God makes an incredible Holy Vow that nothing can stop! In Isaiah 45:22-23 , "Look to me ALL the ends of the earth and be saved; for I am God and there is none else ; I have sworn by myself , the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness , and shall not return to me empty ; that to me EVERY knee shall bow , and EVERY mouth shall confess." This is the future of ALL of humanity!

When God returns he will NOT be asking for free will acceptance of him , he will NOT be offering choices from anyone , everyone will submit to him and believe in him; that is the way its really going to be.

I am not going to bend my knee to God any time soon. I used to do that for a couple of years when I first had schizophrenia fifty years ago. But after a couple of years of whining to God on my knees in church I was no better. So one day I stood up and said to God. "Screw you then". I immediately felt better about myself and concluded that God has no time for wimps.

The destiny of all of humanity is revealed by the creator of humanity ; this is not what religion is saying , its not what any human is saying , its what God himself has "Sworn!" God makes an incredible Holy Vow that nothing can stop! In Isaiah 45:22-23 , "Look to me ALL the ends of the earth and be saved; for I am God and there is none else ; I have sworn by myself , the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness , and shall not return to me empty ; that to me EVERY knee shall bow , and EVERY mouth shall confess." This is the future of ALL of humanity!

When God returns he will NOT be asking for free will acceptance of him , he will NOT be offering choices from anyone , everyone will submit to him and believe in him; that is the way its really going to be.
Sooo...you know what God said, because you read it in a holy book. A holy book that you are absolutely certain is more accurate than the Quran, or the Edda, or any of a number of other holy books. But this isn't religion talking? LOL

Books are books, but the bible does stand out from the rest. It has been a worlds best seller for over 400 years running; come on man I can stop right there, no other book has done that. The bible does not stand for any religion, it stands on its own, but many religions try to claim it as their own. The bible has no copy rights. Its the worlds most shoplifted book ; people are stealing it. Its a stunning book of salvation . The bible does not need to be more accurate than other books, its message has been put out there ; its a book for humanity.

So by virtue of this logic, Harry Potter is more non-fiction than Art of the Deal?

Peace.

Yes there is---The true teachings of Jesus--very few know them which is very strange considering the bible says--If one does not obey Jesus they remain in Gods wrath. How can one obey when they do not know what he taught? Why don't churches teach what Jesus taught?

I am not going to bend my knee to God any time soon. I used to do that for a couple of years when I first had schizophrenia fifty years ago. But after a couple of years of whining to God on my knees in church I was no better. So one day I stood up and said to God. "Screw you then". I immediately felt better about myself and concluded that God has no time for wimps.

You attended false religion. Jesus only started one single religion. That is all he is with, one religion on earth has him.
The true God = YHWH(Jehovah) he is the Father( John 4:22-24)--do as Jesus taught--pray to the Father.
There isn't a church on this planet that teach what Jesus taught.

Okay. Have a nice day. This is generally how the conversation ends when someone is incapable of defending their superstition. Buhbye.

You have a nice day as well ; peace.

Church did me no good either, I been walking alone for 25 years. I think we all got this thing backwards.

Peace.

Yes there is---The true teachings of Jesus--very few know them which is very strange considering the bible says--If one does not obey Jesus they remain in Gods wrath. How can one obey when they do not know what he taught? Why don't churches teach what Jesus taught?

I came to the conclusion that were all in a mess ,because God wanted us in it. I wish you well on your journey.

Church did me no good either, I been walking alone for 25 years. I think we all got this thing backwards.

The true living God is not found in any church--Every one of them serve a non existent trinity. YHWH(Jehovah) is the only real true living God.

In Rev. 21:1 John saw a New Heaven and a new Earth ; so the way its really going to be is new. In verse 4 it says the former things will pass away. There will be no more death , crying , pain or sorrow; Wow ,this is going to literally be paradise! I have seen enough in the bible to have me believe that God is giving this to every human that has ever lived! Now if that is true , it will simply be marvelous indeed , well worth any pain humans have ever gone through.

But is it true?

Well consider these;

Does God have the power to make Universal salvation true? Yes he does.
Does he have the mercy this would require? Yes!
Does he have the grace , love , forgiveness , and pardon such an incredible thing like this would demand? Oh easily , yes!

Was Jesus sacrifice enough to cover all of that serious stuff? Well yes!

Well then why don't people believe in this?

Because its just too good to believe.

Forum List

Back