The way its really going to be.

In Rev. 21:1 John saw a New Heaven and a new Earth ; so the way its really going to be is new. In verse 4 it says the former things will pass away. There will be no more death , crying , pain or sorrow; Wow ,this is going to literally be paradise! I have seen enough in the bible to have me believe that God is giving this to every human that has ever lived! Now if that is true , it will simply be marvelous indeed , well worth any pain humans have ever gone through.

But is it true?

Well consider these;

Does God have the power to make Universal salvation true? Yes he does.
Does he have the mercy this would require? Yes!
Does he have the grace , love , forgiveness , and pardon such an incredible thing like this would demand? Oh easily , yes!

Was Jesus sacrifice enough to cover all of that serious stuff? Well yes!

Well then why don't people believe in this?

Because its just too good to believe.
I have a question for you, why does it matter? According to you, God is taking me to Heaven, whether I believe in him or not, regardless of how I live my life, and independent of any decisions, and choices in my life. So, you are presenting a God the requires no belief. You are presenting a God that requires no acknowledgement. Yet you seem shocked that no one wants to believe in your God. Why? what difference does the belief, or lack thereof, in your God make?

In Rev. 21:1 John saw a New Heaven and a new Earth ; so the way its really going to be is new. In verse 4 it says the former things will pass away. There will be no more death , crying , pain or sorrow; Wow ,this is going to literally be paradise! I have seen enough in the bible to have me believe that God is giving this to every human that has ever lived! Now if that is true , it will simply be marvelous indeed , well worth any pain humans have ever gone through.

But is it true?

Well consider these;

Does he have the grace , love , forgiveness , and pardon such an incredible thing like this would demand? Oh easily , yes!

I have a question for you, why does it matter? According to you, God is taking me to Heaven, whether I believe in him or not, regardless of how I live my life, and independent of any decisions, and choices in my life. So, you are presenting a God the requires no belief. You are presenting a God that requires no acknowledgement. Yet you seem shocked that no one wants to believe in your God. Why? what difference does the belief, or lack thereof, in your God make?

We have already discovered that it is not possible for me and you to reason together. I mean its just not there. Why ask questions??

But to answer ;it really does not matter.

But is it true?

Well consider these;

We have already discovered that it is not possible for me and you to reason together. I mean its just not there. Why ask questions??

But to answer ;it really does not matter.
Okay.

Its not up for debate that Atheist exist; they do . Its not up for debate that Theist exist ; we do. Our own existence is accepted, part of what Theist are saying is that our own existence proves God exist, because we believe life comes from life , and we are puzzled that Atheist seem to miss this simple deduction. But the Atheist mind does not get that ,just like the Theist mind does not get the evidence against God being real. I know I don't get it.

In my mind its academic; its deliberate. I mean to say life was deliberately done, just as I believe the future of all of humanity was deliberately pre destined.

In example , if I walked down the street and found a dime on the ground , I think nothing of it. If I walk further and find 4 dimes on the ground , now I can reasonably begin to suspect something is amiss. Then if I walk further and find 100 dimes on the ground , grouped in rows of ten , each one standing perfectly balanced on their edges, I can reasonably assume this to be absolute proof that this was deliberately done!

We Theist view Earth and the Universe just like we would view those dimes , as absolute proof that they were deliberate done. Because they are too well done to have done it themselves. You say " They did it" , we say " God did it!"

But is it true?

Well consider these;

The only ones who will enter Gods kingdom are the righteous--those who have washed their robes White,( Rev 7:9) NOW in this lifetime. Jesus sacrifice does not cover--practiced( willfull) sin-Heb 10:26

But is it true?

Well consider these;

The only ones who will enter Gods kingdom are the righteous--those who have washed their robes White,( Rev 7:9) NOW in this lifetime. Jesus sacrifice does not cover--practiced( willfull) sin-Heb 10:26

Can you produce a righteous human who was not first an unrighteous sinner? Why wash your robe if your righteous? The washing of the robes symbolizes forgiveness of sin. Your religion can't keep sinners from being washed. Your religion can't regulate who gets into the Kingdom , it just thinks it can.

I am curious , no one in your religion willfully sins?

Its not up for debate that Atheist exist; they do . Its not up for debate that Theist exist ; we do. Our own existence is accepted, part of what Theist are saying is that our own existence proves God exist, because we believe life comes from life , and we are puzzled that Atheist seem to miss this simple deduction. But the Atheist mind does not get that ,just like the Theist mind does not get the evidence against God being real. I know I don't get it.

In my mind its academic; its deliberate. I mean to say life was deliberately done, just as I believe the future of all of humanity was deliberately pre destined.

In example , if I walked down the street and found a dime on the ground , I think nothing of it. If I walk further and find 4 dimes on the ground , now I can reasonably begin to suspect something is amiss. Then if I walk further and find 100 dimes on the ground , grouped in rows of ten , each one standing perfectly balanced on their edges, I can reasonably assume this to be absolute proof that this was deliberately done!

We Theist view Earth and the Universe just like we would view those dimes , as absolute proof that they were deliberate done. Because they are too well done to have done it themselves. You say " They did it" , we say " God did it!"

For a being like God nothing is impossible, Mark 14:36 , Which is another reason why I believe in Universal Salvation , or the salvation of God given to everyone in spite of what we have done. And we can hope all things,1 Corinth. 13:7;how can hoping all people to be saved be wrong?

But is it true?

Well consider these;

Can you produce a righteous human who was not first an unrighteous sinner? Why wash your robe if your righteous? The washing of the robes symbolizes forgiveness of sin. Your religion can't keep sinners from being washed. Your religion can't regulate who gets into the Kingdom , it just thinks it can.

I am curious , no one in your religion willfully sins?

When Jesus spoke this-Matt 7:21-23--I believe he was speaking to his true religion. So yes, some still willfully sin. My religion doesn't regulate who will enter the kingdom, the bible is already clear who will and who wont. The washing of the robe--one accomplishes this-Eph 4:22-24

For a being like God nothing is impossible, Mark 14:36 , Which is another reason why I believe in Universal Salvation , or the salvation of God given to everyone in spite of what we have done. And we can hope all things,1 Corinth. 13:7;how can hoping all people to be saved be wrong?

Jesus taught---FEW will find the road that leads off into life--because-MANY have entered the broad and spacious path that leads to destruction---- believe Jesus.
Hoping is one thing, reality is another.

Jesus taught---FEW will find the road that leads off into life--because-MANY have entered the broad and spacious path that leads to destruction---- believe Jesus.

Jesus came not to call the righteous, or those few on the small path , he came to call the sinners, or those on the broad wide path that your religion is condemning.

The destiny of all of humanity is revealed by the creator of humanity ; this is not what religion is saying , its not what any human is saying , its what God himself has "Sworn!" God makes an incredible Holy Vow that nothing can stop! In Isaiah 45:22-23 , "Look to me ALL the ends of the earth and be saved; for I am God and there is none else ; I have sworn by myself , the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness , and shall not return to me empty ; that to me EVERY knee shall bow , and EVERY mouth shall confess." This is the future of ALL of humanity!

When God returns he will NOT be asking for free will acceptance of him , he will NOT be offering choices from anyone , everyone will submit to him and believe in him; that is the way its really going to be.

Then I would say that this god you talk of, is evil.

The destiny of all of humanity is revealed by the creator of humanity ; this is not what religion is saying , its not what any human is saying , its what God himself has "Sworn!" God makes an incredible Holy Vow that nothing can stop! In Isaiah 45:22-23 , "Look to me ALL the ends of the earth and be saved; for I am God and there is none else ; I have sworn by myself , the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness , and shall not return to me empty ; that to me EVERY knee shall bow , and EVERY mouth shall confess." This is the future of ALL of humanity!

When God returns he will NOT be asking for free will acceptance of him , he will NOT be offering choices from anyone , everyone will submit to him and believe in him; that is the way its really going to be.

Then I would say that this god you talk of, is evil.

This God has saved everyone and we all will live with him in peace forever , and you think he is evil??

Wow.

You think all this life has no future to be life again?

Life or death; which way is it really going to be?

Jesus came not to call the righteous, or those few on the small path , he came to call the sinners, or those on the broad wide path that your religion is condemning.

My religion just shares truth from the bible. Its the bible that has judged what is what and who is who
Few bother obeying Jesus..

My religion just shares truth from the bible. Its the bible that has judged what is what and who is who
Few bother obeying Jesus..

I don't agree with how your religion translates the bible. And you think that disqualify's me from eternal life.

This God has saved everyone and we all will live with him in peace forever , and you think he is evil??

Wow.

Being forcefully abducted against my will? Yeah.

There can only be one will.

According to those who believe in a creator god. I don't, therefore this doesn't apply to me.

Now, you can claim otherwise and that is your right but it will carry no truth outside your little noggin.

UNLESS

You can PROVE it.

But you can't.

Wow.

Being forcefully abducted against my will? Yeah.

There can only be one will.

According to those who believe in a creator god. I don't, therefore this doesn't apply to me.

Now, you can claim otherwise and that is your right but it will carry no truth outside your little noggin.

UNLESS

You can PROVE it.

But you can't.

I proved it to myself; long ago;

Is God Real?

Forum List

Back