The US has lost their moral compass

do i have to explain what i said to you here too?...and what will that so called 9 billion dollars do when those unfunded pension liabilities come up?...
are they coming up next year?
they sure as hell aint going away like so many of you people hope they do...
California is raising the minimum wage and expects more tax revenue and higher demand.
yea that will work....
California faces a $1 trillion unfunded pension liability and lawmakers focus on foam and plastic straws – Orange County Register
The Underrecognized, Undervalued, Underpaid, Unfunded Pension Liabilities | California Policy Center
Walters: Did governor fix California's budget mess? Nope
higher paid labor pays more in taxes.

do i have to explain what i said to you here too?...and what will that so called 9 billion dollars do when those unfunded pension liabilities come up?...
California is raising the minimum wage and expects more tax revenue and higher demand.
yea that will work....
California faces a $1 trillion unfunded pension liability and lawmakers focus on foam and plastic straws – Orange County Register
The Underrecognized, Undervalued, Underpaid, Unfunded Pension Liabilities | California Policy Center
so you are saying the politicians fucked up and they expect the people to bail them out,but those same politicians will be handling that money....maybe you should consider getting some different politicians in there.......

Our founding Fathers based our country on a moral dictate

"all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

The morality is gone as is the dream of the founding Fathers.

Ridiculous.
Billy is one smart dude
He is saying the Declaration of Independence is ridiculous.
What is ridiculous is Billy and his kind.

No, your quote is.

go back and read mine, then tell me billy isn't right when you state all men are created equal, etc was ridiculous then, and still is
The founding dictate is slowly finding reality. Outlaw slavery, Women can vote, Blacks can vote.
Our path forward continually experiences steps backward like we are experiencing with Trump and supporters. But history proves good will win over bad. Trump and supporters will be a shit stain on history. Trump and supporters will be an example of what not to do, and what not to be.

We slipped back in 1977-1981, then in 1993-2001, then in 2009-2017. I’m sure a lefty will set us back again in the near future.

yea that will work....

Not according to the left.

so you are saying the politicians fucked up and they expect the people to bail them out,but those same politicians will be handling that money....maybe you should consider getting some different politicians in there.......
beats being accused by the right wing for tax raise economics.

which left? any tax website tells you approximately the same thing.

which left? any tax website tells you approximately the same thing.
Learn what the left really believes then get back to me.

geezus ....so just keep on electing half assed politicians right danny?....people with your mindset are the reasons we keep getting the shit that are in government...

"all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

I'm a Capitalist Racketeer and have Sugar Babies. I could have been a Founding Father!

This is Golden State policy: California is raising the minimum wage and expects more tax revenue and higher demand.

geezus ....so just keep on electing half assed politicians right danny?....people with your mindset are the reasons we keep getting the shit that are in government...
A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed and healthcare reform!

This is Golden State policy: California is raising the minimum wage and expects more tax revenue and higher demand.

Let me know when you learn what the left really believes and get back to me. Right now you are cold.

A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed and healthcare reform!

Is anyone in Washington buying what are selling because for several years you ve been spouting the BS, claimed you were working with some DC politician to make happen and you are the only one spouting the BS

keep eating up what you are fed danny.....you are a good little soldier...

What's wrong with paying employees a living wage for their efforts in making their employer ALL of his/her monies?

So get off yer ass and go pursue yer happiness or dew ewe want freebies?

If we allow Elmo to define morality, then we've lost more than a compass - we've lost our minds.

What's wrong with paying employees a living wage for their efforts in making their employer ALL of his/her monies?

Their efforts are combined, so they each get a piece. If one person does it all, then negotiation ensues.

Salary is commensurate with the worth of the work to the employer. Employees who feel otherwise are free to seek employment for better terms elsewhere.

No employer owes a "living wage", nor is an employee due one simply for showing up and flipping the fries on time.

Forum List

Back