For those who insist abortion should be a right

IDIOCRACY

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2017
Personally I think there's a good argument on both sides, but at the end of the day, there's one BIGLY inconvenient fact for Pro-Choice crowd. It's called the Declaration of Independence, which is the founding document of this country. Surely you've heard of it.

They don't teach this in schools, because if they did the left's collective head would spin like Regan's in the Exorcist.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

declarationofindependence.jpg

Last edited:
Imagine for a moment a POTUS debate over abortion, and Trump were to display the Declaration of Independence on the backboard, as he points out one word at a time.

The left would go ape-shit. How dare Trump present our founding document with such wording. Oh my.

Personally I think there's a good argument on both sides, but at the end of the day, there's one BIGLY inconvenient fact for Pro-Choice crowd. It's called the Declaration of Independence, which is the founding document of this country. Surely you've heard of it.
The Founders had no problem with abortion. It was legal and common in that era. They were fine with it.

That means your commie interpretation of what they meant is really stupid.

Run along now, Trump cult pervs. Find some other way to rape liberty. That is what gets you commies off, after all.

The Founders had no problem with abortion. It was legal and common in that era. They were fine with it.

That means your commie interpretation of what they meant is really stupid.

Run along now, Trump cult pervs. Find some other way to rape liberty. That is what gets you commies off, after all.
Oh sure, "they were fine with it".

What part of the Declaration of Independence' wording confuses you most?

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

You are aware that the men that wrote that and signed it were for the most part slave owners who did not consider black people to be fully human.

Can you lay out for the class how legal slavery supports that idea that all men are created equal?

Thanks

You are aware that the men that wrote that and signed it were for the most part slave owners who did not consider black people to be fully human.

Can you lay out for the class how legal slavery supports that idea that all men are created equal?

Thanks

Why don't you want to stay on topic?

Yep. Facts are inconvenient things for your cult, aren't they?

A chicken is "life". So according to your dumbass interpretation, that means chickens are people.

You are one stupid commie.

Mamooth says mankind includes chickens.

Then says I'm stupid :abgg2q.jpg:

I rewrote the Declaration of Independence to please you Mamooth. We'll just make shit up as we go, left-style.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men chickens are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Drinking this soon?

If basic English is currently beyond your understanding, it won't be possible to communicate.

Mamooth now says what she wrote in post #7 isn't what she wrote.

If that doesn't work, where did I imply chickens are mankind? Nowhere, Mamooth made it up.

Mamooth lied and do you know why? Because the Declaration of Independence clearly reads per post #1.

Thanks
That error was later addressed....More so than can be said for the anytime & anywhere abortionists.

A seriously limp attempt at equivocation, even by your remarkably low standards.

Should we let the government decide whether a woman has an abortion or not? ... it is a right, the question is whose right is it?

We the People or Them the Government? ... Texas should bus their unwed mothers to Michigan ...

That error was later addressed....More so than can be said for the anytime & anywhere abortionists.

A seriously limp attempt at equivocation, even by your remarkably low standards.

We'll disregard the Democracks came to existence because of their pro-slavery position.

According to Harpy Eagle, Mamooth and the like..............

Blacks are mankind too.

Unborn humans are not mankind.

Golly, sure seems they cherry-pick to please themselves, what you say.

Should we let the government decide whether a woman has an abortion or not? ... it is a right, the question is whose right is it?

We the People or Them the Government? ... Texas should bus their unwed mothers to Michigan ...
Should we give any credence to the gubmint that tells us some amino acids on a meteorite are "life", but that "a blob of cells" isn't?

It is a shame for our society these people wee not aborted by their parents.

They certainly do not do the same for their babies after being irresponisble.

If you are a dumb bitch who fucks without protection or the pill, YOU MIGHT GET PREGNANT.

SEE, THE MANS SPERM FERTILIZES YOUR EGG WHEN THEY JIZZ INSIDE YOUR TWAT.

I thought you stupid cult fucks knew this.

That is how babies are made.

To avoid GETTING PREGNANT, the man can have a vasectomy, the chick can get her tubes tied. The girl can take birth control. The girl can insert a spermicidal suppository in her chocha. The guy can wear a jimmy hat.

Aborton is not birth control, you fucking TDS tards.

They don't teach this in schools, because if they did the left's collective head would spin like Regan's in the Exorcist.

The founding document is our Constitution not the DOI.

Where did that idea come from?

The founding document is our Constitution not the DOI.

Where did that idea come from?

ILMAO...........The Declaration of Independence isn't our founding document?

Fuck, you'd think July 4, 1776 would offer a clue.

I don't suppose you can be fussed to supply a source for that claim?

That includes women. As much as you wish it didn't. Sorry.

Forum List

Back