The US has lost their moral compass

Our founding Fathers based our country on a moral dictate

"all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

The morality is gone as is the dream of the founding Fathers.

Ridiculous.
Billy is one smart dude
He is saying the Declaration of Independence is ridiculous.
What is ridiculous is Billy and his kind.
all men were created equal if you owned land and were the same color as they were......
We are more enlightened than the founding Fathers. They were progressives of their time.
Can you believe the founding Fathers were progressives?
They were not. You see, today's progressive are NOT looking for progress unless that progress is defined as moving BACK to a totalitarian government such as the English Monarchy.

the right wing doesn't care about natural rights.

They only care about money.
and the left doesnt?....
fundamentals matter under Capitalism. Spending is the cognitively dissonant issue the right wing refuses to address. Right wing fantasy is all they have.
yea the left wing in California does a lot of spending that they dont like to address either.....left wing fantasy is alive there too....

and the left doesnt?....
fundamentals matter under Capitalism. Spending is the cognitively dissonant issue the right wing refuses to address. Right wing fantasy is all they have.
yea the left wing in California does a lot of spending that they dont like to address either.....left wing fantasy is alive there too....
His last budget, by contrast, projects a $9 billion surplus for the coming year. It also puts the state on track to accumulate more than $16 billion in savings that it can use to prepare for a recession.

and the left doesnt?....
His last budget, by contrast, projects a $9 billion surplus for the coming year. It also puts the state on track to accumulate more than $16 billion in savings that it can use to prepare for a recession.
do i have to explain what i said to you here too?...and what will that so called 9 billion dollars do when those unfunded pension liabilities come up?...

It is ironic that the average Trump supporter does not have much money. They believe Trump's BS that he will make them rich.
Trump is making the rich richer, he is providing some tax relief for the middle class and below but the tax relief is being paid for through are increasing debt.
After the tariffs kick in and our goods increase in price the tax savings is gone.
under obama the rich got richer too....he sure as hell did....
You are correct that rich got richer under Obama. He tried to pour cold water on the separation of wealth but the system has to much impetus to be changed.
Trump is pouring gasoline on the rich getting richer. Wait until we all see the results.
You sure dont sound like a very rich person, as you keep saying the rich are getting richer, instead of you saying, "Damn! I' am getting richer", as I told you I was. Your problem is, even though a poor black guy from Louisiana(yeah he voted Democrat and is till uber wealthy) he used his God given gift to achieve his greatness, not stay a victim of liberalism as you leftards bitch about all the time. Instead of keeping the rich getting richer, get off your lazy ass and become rich. Unless you are a Kennedy with a silver spoon up your ass, even you can achieve greatness as Morgan Freeman said. Just stop being a fucking Victim...Dumbass.
You are obsessed with wealth. Your only measure of success is the amount of money one has. That is a very sad example of measuring success.
But move on with your sorry life measured by the amount of money you have.
And what is this victim BS. I am anything but a victim. I have been very fortunate in my life. I have worked hard to take advantage of the blessings that have come my way.

"all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

Been gone for quite some time...

While the ideals the Founding Fathers put forth made this country the greatest the world has ever seen you have to admit that they were somewhat hypocritical in the whole created equal area.
Nah. That was really a contextual statement. The preamble was a letter written to the leadership of England which comprised the king, and his various dukes, lords, and whatnot. In England that was tantamount to a caste system. The founders were putting them on notice that the Americans rejected such a notion; and as such, were stating openly, that the Americans were fully capable, willing, and able to govern themselves.
And that the right to rule wasn’t granted through hereditary birthright, or divine edict.

Last edited:

It is ironic that the average Trump supporter does not have much money. They believe Trump's BS that he will make them rich.
Trump is making the rich richer, he is providing some tax relief for the middle class and below but the tax relief is being paid for through are increasing debt.
After the tariffs kick in and our goods increase in price the tax savings is gone.
under obama the rich got richer too....he sure as hell did....
You are correct that rich got richer under Obama. He tried to pour cold water on the separation of wealth but the system has to much impetus to be changed.
Trump is pouring gasoline on the rich getting richer. Wait until we all see the results.
You sure dont sound like a very rich person, as you keep saying the rich are getting richer, instead of you saying, "Damn! I' am getting richer", as I told you I was. Your problem is, even though a poor black guy from Louisiana(yeah he voted Democrat and is till uber wealthy) he used his God given gift to achieve his greatness, not stay a victim of liberalism as you leftards bitch about all the time. Instead of keeping the rich getting richer, get off your lazy ass and become rich. Unless you are a Kennedy with a silver spoon up your ass, even you can achieve greatness as Morgan Freeman said. Just stop being a fucking Victim...Dumbass.
Tell me what you think rich is? I guy who earns 55k a year, or how about a person who make 44k a year and has just paid off his house and car. Please tell me what your idea is. No answer mean you have not idea. You could be thinking about Soros who is a Billionaire who owns the Democrats.

If you can't change the world...
Change yourself.
Make sure YOU change yourself
Do not let a lying, immoral President change you
Yet, he has already changed you. Go figure.
Trump has changed me. He has helped me better define what I do not want to be.
upload_2018-10-19_12-54-50.jpeg

Change yourself.
You're pretty late to the game. I understood all that by the time I was 20. Which is why I am NOT a progressive or a liberal.

Change yourself.
You're pretty late to the game. I understood all that by the time I was 20. Which is why I am NOT a progressive or a liberal.
You sound like a true Trump supporter, you are the same person now that you were at 20. Trump reminds me of an 18 year old with playground like insults and obvious insecurity.
Most human beings take what they learn every year and work at making themself better

and the left doesnt?....
do i have to explain what i said to you here too?...and what will that so called 9 billion dollars do when those unfunded pension liabilities come up?...
are they coming up next year?

Change yourself.
You sound like a true Trump supporter, you are the same person now that you were at 20. Trump reminds me of an 18 year old with playground like insults and obvious insecurity.
Most human beings take what they learn every year and work at making themself better
I guess you don't really know what it is you are talking about since I don't support Trump. However, I do support what I consider right and wrong and that is not a difficult thing to learn, even at an early age. It is also something that never changes.

No it’s not. The problem is Republicans have brought crime and immorality into the government.
Their entire agenda is to loot the country as much as they can. While at the same time play the victim card.

and the left doesnt?....
they sure as hell aint going away like so many of you people hope they do...

California is raising the minimum wage and expects more tax revenue and higher demand.

California is raising the minimum wage and expects more tax revenue and higher demand.
yea that will work....
California faces a $1 trillion unfunded pension liability and lawmakers focus on foam and plastic straws – Orange County Register
The Underrecognized, Undervalued, Underpaid, Unfunded Pension Liabilities | California Policy Center
Walters: Did governor fix California's budget mess? Nope

Forum List

Back