The Democrat Party has met half of the 48 Communist Goals from the 1960s

Well my fellow loyal Americans, clearly you can see now this evil vision Democrats have for our great country. Join us in defeating Democrats this Nov, just vote NO on Dem candidates.

12-joe-biden-icerik.jpg

So the same Secret Service and FBI that was unable to find who snorted Coke in the WH, still hasn't figured out it's not the same Joe Biden....shocking!
So you really really believe that ONE of those is NOT the REAL Joe Biden.

Which one is the Body Double?

Are liberals blind? Just look at this list of Communist goals from 60 years ago, and try to argue that evil forces to turn America Communist (or Marxist) are not at work - and halfway there.

They‘ve gained control of the schools and the teacher’s unions…..weakened the curriculum….discredited our Founding Fathers as selfish aristocrats…. broken down the moral structure and present degeneracy as “normal”….infiltrated the press….emphasized the need to raise children away from the negative influence od their parents….treat all bad behavior as mental health or social justice problems….and on and on and on.

Our brilliant Phi Beta Kappa has gifted us with this article from an obscure far right libertarian think tank, with annual revenues approaching $200,000 per year, quoting a book written by a radical libertarian 60 years ago.

This list wasn't written BY communists nor does it set out their goals. This list was written by a crazed former FBI dweeb, ABOUT communism. Let's look at your list here:

1. They've taken over the schools and the teacher's union. No they have not. The schools are still run by the state governments most of which are Republican. If anything, the Republicans are the ones who are whitewashing the cirriculum to eliminate any bad thing the nation has done.

The teacher's union doesn't control the schools. All the teacher's union does is to negotiate contracts for the teachers with the school boards.

In fact, Republicans are trying to take over and control all public education:

Broken down the "moral structure". There is now less crime, violence, and moral depravity than at any other time in human history. Governments around the world are being held to higher standards of ethics than at any time in history.

But you right wingers seem to equate "morality" with sexual behaviour, while voting for a man who has been convicted of multiple cases of fraud, tax evasion, sexual assault, and stealing classified documents. The irony of that stance is completely lost on you.

Right, so he never invaded anywhere when Trump was President, just to show the world how much he controlled Trump, right?

No...he was getting what he wanted the most from the blob...legitimacy and a free hand to wage a much less expensive cyber war on the West. Your blob actually said he trusted Russian intel. I mean...if you’re the Premier of Russia and you have the US President singing your praises, why would you want to shake things up?

Trump was and is Putin’s puppet.

Quick question; who would you rather have as President...Putin or Biden. You won’t answer because you’re a supporter of Trump and it’s in your DNA to resist Biden at every turn.

Remember back when you were a man and thought for yourself? Nope...neither do I.

12-joe-biden-icerik.jpg

So the same Secret Service and FBI that was unable to find who snorted Coke in the WH, still hasn't figured out it's not the same Joe Biden....shocking!
So Which Picture is the "Body Double"
You are afraid to answer.

Which One????? LOLLLOLLLOLLL
It's a tragedy that you get to cancel the vote of a sane person
Well, then apparently you believe it's TWO sane people cancelling out each others vote.

In Reality, trump is a lying con man who can't lead a Nation.
You keep hopping up the $2 gas under trump, when it was $2 gas under Obama too, so which tump Policy was it that created this $2 gas?

I'll wait, and I know I'll wait forever, because you can't answer.
Give it a shot Scooter.

If that's the case then why didn't you mention even one fact I got wrong and instead decided to share your feelings with me? :lmao: :itsok:
Almost every single post of yours talks about people's races and denigrates Caucasions, like the good racist you are.

Get over yourself, see people as people instead of identity groups and stop being such an asshole who is a slave to his/her own bitter prejudices.

Almost every single post of yours talks about people's races and denigrates Caucasions, like the good racist you are.
Not all Caucasians, just the demographic of Caucasians that are less likely to have a college education and more likely to be ignorant bigots.
Get over yourself, see people as people instead of identity groups and stop being such an asshole who is a slave to his/her own bitter prejudices.
I have no problem in seeing the white supremacist propaganda inherent in dismissing criticisms of the Founders and this countries history. Or in the comments from the bigoted posters on the right and so I enjoy reminding them that they're the uneducated, losers of the whites.

You never answered the question. Is it possible for you to summon some manhood and answer the question?

I"m guessing not.

Here it is again:

"Quick question; who would you rather have as President...Putin or Biden."
I thought I answered. You no speaky English?

You speaky no answer.

Would you rather have Biden or Putin as your president?

Have you always been this much of a pussy?
Biden is not “my President” he’s a figurehead for people who want to drag America low, Putin would make a far, far better President, so would Miele

It's jarring when you realize that they really do believe stuff like this.

At first you laugh -- surely they're just goofing around -- and then you realize they aren't.

It's much more stark when you're face to face with them. You look in their eyes, and they're serious. There's nothing you can say.

See...you guys are an ally of Putin.

Do you still call yourself a patriot too, comrade?
You’re such a tool!

Biden and the democrat Party WEF Flying Monkeys have been a plague on America, weaponized Ebola mixed with radioactive waste.

They are only motivated by their hatred of America and all it used to stand for

So, yes, Putin would make a far better President than Biden, so would Miele, Poilievre, Meloni, or Orban

Forum List

Back