The Three R's Of The Democrats

Russia? Failure. Hmmm ...

Racism? Failure. Hmmm ...

Recession? Let's see if it will stick. The election's getting close, and our candidates are all retarded.

Third Of Surveyed Economists Expect U.S. Will Hit A Recession In 2021 | HuffPost
I think the focus will be on the second two, like a laser.

Politics: Ugly.
Democrats will focus on whatever hoax is plausible at the moment.
democrats hate success. hate it. they will kill any company or individual that creates success in america. I believe they threaten people all the time,
Actually they will make them pay their fair share in taxes and pay their workers a living wage--see also Health Care daycare help paid parental leave one-month vacation. You know joining the modern world finally Horrors! Get some fresh air and change the channel dingbat. See also Health Care daycare paid parental leave one-month vacation cheap college and training... Catch up with the rest of the modern world and stop being Chumps of greedy idiot GOP Rich assholes. You people are pathetic.
dude, anti american hate, that's what all of that is. ideology that destroys from within. take your shit to another country to ruin.
Every other modern country has all that stuff already, dumbass dupe. I onlyHate your lying GOP propagandists, brainwashed functional moron.and you can't move there unless you are a multi-millionaire, married to one or a doctor.

Can anyone provide one thing a democrat has done for the black man?
Affirmative action, end of redlining, end of Jim Crow, Social Security welfare unemployment etc etc etc. Idiot
again, demoralizing the black man, interjecting on their behalf like the racists your are, by stating they were two stupid, inferior to get a job so you had to intervened.
What a bunch of crap. We just do what we can to end GOP discrimination against them, brainwashed functional moron....

Affirmative action, end of redlining, end of Jim Crow, Social Security welfare unemployment etc etc etc. Idiot

:auiqs.jpg:

They created Jim Crow ya idjit.
Southern conservatives did. Now they are all in the GOP stupid...
who were those southern conservatives? why do you like to avoid saying democrats owned slaves? you're weird.
Because it is a hundred years Ago and totally irrelevant except to brainwashed ignoramuses like you LOL. Why do you ask so many stupid questions, oh right...

Millions of abortions.
And free birth control under Obamacare that cut abortions by 40% immediately. Brainwashed functional moron.
how does that help them? I've never figured out how you all think stopping blacks from reproducing helps them out? you all are racist i know, if you ain't killing their babies, you're avoiding them having babies. wow. you even admit it, now that's special. yep, more proof the white leftist protecting his plantation.
They don't want to be reproducing many of them dumbass Jesus Christ read something.

If you go back a few post you see that an angry little brain from the right is trying to use democrats 2016 talking point of the clown car. They just can't come up with their own ideas. If it isn't someone else's then they have no thought. But don't worry as Putin is very good at getting you talking points by using the internet. You really seem to enjoy whatever Putin puts out their for you gullible types.

democrats hate success. hate it. they will kill any company or individual that creates success in america. I believe they threaten people all the time,
Actually they will make them pay their fair share in taxes and pay their workers a living wage--see also Health Care daycare help paid parental leave one-month vacation. You know joining the modern world finally Horrors! Get some fresh air and change the channel dingbat. See also Health Care daycare paid parental leave one-month vacation cheap college and training... Catch up with the rest of the modern world and stop being Chumps of greedy idiot GOP Rich assholes. You people are pathetic.
dude, anti american hate, that's what all of that is. ideology that destroys from within. take your shit to another country to ruin.
Every other modern country has all that stuff already, dumbass dupe. I onlyHate your lying GOP propagandists, brainwashed functional moron.and you can't move there unless you are a multi-millionaire, married to one or a doctor.
That’s why they all want to come here! See, you’re stupid

who were those southern conservatives? why do you like to avoid saying democrats owned slaves? you're weird.
Because it is a hundred years Ago

Nope. You still enslave them, the only difference is that you keep them in your inner cities instead of on the plantation.

The only people who want to come here these days are asylum seekers from GOP War on Drugs shitholes in Central America, brainwashed functional moron.certainly not from other modern countries who are way ahead of us at this point. Thanks scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you...

Oh, those poor useless democrats.
It's gotten to the point where we have to Nuke you dupes along with your scumbag Masters. The nuclear option 51 votes the next time we will pass Health Care daycare cheap college and training higher taxes on the rich only paid parental leave infrastructure 1 month vacations after a year at least living wage. Because this is ridiculous only propaganda and the brainwash make this GOP mess possible for 35 years now. Worst upward mobility and inequality ever anywhere. Great job the Rich
're doing fine

You keep voting for them and they keep being useless. There's a saying about doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

Interesting that you can't even assemble a list on a coherent fashion. Try learning about punctuation, propagander.
at least they don't do evil like the giveaway to the rich screw everybody else GOP, brainwashed functional moron. When I try to say comma, this damn phone thinks I'm saying Tama so the hell with commas. I went through the grammar program at the hotchkiss school so I know grammar. Screw grammar. LOL

Use a keyboard and stop believing propaganda.
Every journalist and law enforcement officer in the world knows that you are the propaganda hound Tama brainwashed
It's gotten to the point where we have to Nuke you dupes along with your scumbag Masters. The nuclear option 51 votes the next time we will pass Health Care daycare cheap college and training higher taxes on the rich only paid parental leave infrastructure 1 month vacations after a year at least living wage. Because this is ridiculous only propaganda and the brainwash make this GOP mess possible for 35 years now. Worst upward mobility and inequality ever anywhere. Great job the Rich
're doing fine

You keep voting for them and they keep being useless. There's a saying about doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

Interesting that you can't even assemble a list on a coherent fashion. Try learning about punctuation, propagander.
All the GOP cares about is passing tax cuts on the rich and giant corporations and they only need 51 votes for that and for screwing- cutting programs for the middle class and the nonrich. Thanks to their reconciliation rule- and the Democrats need 60 votes to pass reform. Time to go nuclear on everything. Only garbage propaganda and ignoramuses like you make this GOP Mess possible.
what is your definition of rich anyone with a job? cause anyone with a job paying federal taxes got a refund. I'm sorry you're far too stupid to understand that, and it isn't our problem you are that stupid. So I must conclude you think anyone with a job is considered rich.
I think rich is over 250k income are you here, just like everyone else, brainwashed
functional moron. Every phony Scandal about Hillary Obama and other Democrats is pure crap. And no there is not a conspiracy of every responsible person in the world.

Yet you keep voting democrat, hoping that THIS time, they'll do it. THIS time they'll be effective, and every time they disappoint you. You're the classic propaganda believer, to the point you have lame insults for anyone who points it out to you.

Because it is a hundred years Ago

Nope. You still enslave them, the only difference is that you keep them in your inner cities instead of on the plantation.
Sure, it has nothing to do with discrimination against them by GOP assholes, or the greatest inequality and worst upward Mobility ever and anywhere after 35 years of GOP give away to the rich, dumbass brainwash functional moron Dupe.

're doing fine

All the GOP cares about is passing tax cuts on the rich and giant corporations and they only need 51 votes for that and for screwing- cutting programs for the middle class and the nonrich. Thanks to their reconciliation rule- and the Democrats need 60 votes to pass reform. Time to go nuclear on everything. Only garbage propaganda and ignoramuses like you make this GOP Mess possible.
what is your definition of rich anyone with a job? cause anyone with a job paying federal taxes got a refund. I'm sorry you're far too stupid to understand that, and it isn't our problem you are that stupid. So I must conclude you think anyone with a job is considered rich.
83% of the refund went to the rich. Non-Hodgkin's lymphom, perfect chump of the greedy idiot Rich GOP...

I figured it out, you have Tourrette's. That's why you're incapable of writing a post without your reflexive handful of phrases. It all makes sense. You can't help yourself, poor guy.

Recession? Let's see if it will stick. The election's getting close, and our candidates are all retarded.

Third Of Surveyed Economists Expect U.S. Will Hit A Recession In 2021 | HuffPost

After 35 years of GOP give away to the rich we have the worst upward mobility and inequality ever anywhere. Idiot. Tax the rich their fair share and invest in America and Americans for the first time since Jimmy Carter, dimwit.

Yes, those poor pathetic democrats who don't even try to get things done. They're the ones who deserve your scorn, but you continue to love them and slavishly give them your votes.

Millions of abortions.
And free birth control under Obamacare that cut abortions by 40% immediately. Brainwashed functional moron.

Link.
Maybe you should change the channel and try the real world, brainwashed functional moron.
The sharpest drops in abortion rates in America have been under Democratic ...
Dec 7, 2016 · Data: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Share. All of the rates below are the number of abortions per 1,000 ... Barack Obama 2009 – 2017.
Missing: 40%

upload_2019-8-20_16-48-54.pngThe New York Times › science
Colorado's Effort Against Teenage Pregnancies Is a Startling Success ...

Jul 5, 2015 · A program to offer long-acting birth control, like free IUDs and implants, has helped reduce teenage pregnancies by 40 percent and abortions by 42 ...

upload_2019-8-20_16-48-54.pngHuffPost › entry › reducing-ab...
We Already Know How To Safely Reduce Abortions | HuffPost Life

Feb 14, 2017 · Abortions in the U.S. are at the lowest rate since the Roe v. ... When teens have access to the free birth control of their choice, abortion rates plummet.

The only people who want to come here these days are asylum seekers from GOP War on Drugs shitholes in Central America, brainwashed functional moron.certainly not from other modern countries who are way ahead of us at this point. Thanks scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you...

I heard the GOP is going to start forcing people to wear white after Labor Day. It might give you some new material. You really need some.

After 35 years of GOP give away to the rich we have the worst upward mobility and inequality ever anywhere. Idiot. Tax the rich their fair share and invest in America and Americans for the first time since Jimmy Carter, dimwit.

Yes, those poor pathetic democrats who don't even try to get things done. They're the ones who deserve your scorn, but you continue to love them and slavishly give them your votes.
They want the best for the American people no matter what garbage you spew dumbass? While the GOP is a gigantic give away to the greedy idiot top rich and a screw job for everyone else including everyone you know, dumbass.

I heard the GOP is going to start forcing people to wear white after Labor Day. It might give you some new material. You really need some.
The truth is like that, stupid. Why don't you try the real world of law enforcement and journalism?

Forum List

Back