The Three R's Of The Democrats

The democrat congress has done absolutely nothing since winning the house in 2018...not one bill passed....they have not done one thing but attack Trump....I'm hearing dem voters raising concern over this and openly wondering if they will hold on to congress let alone beat Trump...
More lies.

Can anyone provide one thing a democrat has done for the black man?
Affirmative action, end of redlining, end of Jim Crow, Social Security welfare unemployment etc etc etc. Idiot

:auiqs.jpg:

They created Jim Crow ya idjit.
Southern conservatives did. Now they are all in the GOP stupid...
who were those southern conservatives? why do you like to avoid saying democrats owned slaves? you're weird.
Because it is a hundred years Ago and totally irrelevant except to brainwashed ignoramuses like you LOL. Why do you ask so many stupid questions, oh right...
If it’s irrelevant, why do you say conservatives?, hilarious you racist fk

democrats hate success. hate it. they will kill any company or individual that creates success in america. I believe they threaten people all the time,
Actually they will make them pay their fair share in taxes and pay their workers a living wage--see also Health Care daycare help paid parental leave one-month vacation. You know joining the modern world finally Horrors! Get some fresh air and change the channel dingbat. See also Health Care daycare paid parental leave one-month vacation cheap college and training... Catch up with the rest of the modern world and stop being Chumps of greedy idiot GOP Rich assholes. You people are pathetic.
dude, anti american hate, that's what all of that is. ideology that destroys from within. take your shit to another country to ruin.
Every other modern country has all that stuff already, dumbass dupe. I onlyHate your lying GOP propagandists, brainwashed functional moron.and you can't move there unless you are a multi-millionaire, married to one or a doctor.
That’s why they all want to come here! See, you’re stupid
The only people who want to come here these days are asylum seekers from GOP War on Drugs shitholes in Central America, brainwashed functional moron.certainly not from other modern countries who are way ahead of us at this point. Thanks scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you...
Why would they want you to instill the same failed shithole they left. You’re just confused

M
Millions of abortions.
And free birth control under Obamacare that cut abortions by 40% immediately. Brainwashed functional moron.

Link.
Maybe you should change the channel and try the real world, brainwashed functional moron.
The sharpest drops in abortion rates in America have been under Democratic ...
Dec 7, 2016 · Data: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Share. All of the rates below are the number of abortions per 1,000 ... Barack Obama 2009 – 2017.
Missing: 40%

View attachment 275263The New York Times › science
Colorado's Effort Against Teenage Pregnancies Is a Startling Success ...
Jul 5, 2015 · A program to offer long-acting birth control, like free IUDs and implants, has helped reduce teenage pregnancies by 40 percent and abortions by 42 ...

View attachment 275264HuffPost › entry › reducing-ab...
We Already Know How To Safely Reduce Abortions | HuffPost Life
Feb 14, 2017 · Abortions in the U.S. are at the lowest rate since the Roe v. ... When teens have access to the free birth control of their choice, abortion rates plummet.
My channels shine I stay far away from channels that shit on half of Americans! Can’t ever criticize a demoloser. Fk that I’d rather do nothing

Yes, those poor pathetic democrats who don't even try to get things done. They're the ones who deserve your scorn, but you continue to love them and slavishly give them your votes.
They want the best for the American people no matter what garbage you spew dumbass?

Here is their version of "best for the American people".

rawImage.jpg
That is what we have after 35 years of GOP give away to the rich, the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever anywhere. But at least in Democratic cities they don't have to hide underground and get some help. But we're screwed until the GOP loses in a landslide or democrats use the nuclear option. Which would be in 2021.
Your lame denials notwithstanding, five decades of Democrat governance have left many of our once best cities destitute and desperate:

Decades Of Democratic Rule Ruined Some Of Our Finest Cities | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

How Democrats destroyed Baltimore and other American cities, too

The Unfortunate Truth of Democratic Urban Governance
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the GOP wrecking the middle class and our infrastructure with lack of investment the last 35 years. And you idiots don't even know about that. Reagan cut infrastructure investment by 50% and it's still that way. Blaming the Democrats is ridiculous. But that doesn't matter you believe anything...
Name one middle class democrats success! Go.

BTW obammy fail wasn’t for middle class, in fact it screwed them and me

Last edited:
Affirmative action, end of redlining, end of Jim Crow, Social Security welfare unemployment etc etc etc. Idiot

who were those southern conservatives? why do you like to avoid saying democrats owned slaves? you're weird.
Because it is a hundred years Ago and totally irrelevant except to brainwashed ignoramuses like you LOL. Why do you ask so many stupid questions, oh right...
Racist means you believe another race is inferior. I'm just pointing out that conservatives are the bigots and the racists and the dupes. they are very polite about it or used to be...

They want the best for the American people no matter what garbage you spew dumbass?

rawImage.jpg
That is what we have after 35 years of GOP give away to the rich, the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever anywhere. But at least in Democratic cities they don't have to hide underground and get some help. But we're screwed until the GOP loses in a landslide or democrats use the nuclear option. Which would be in 2021.
Your lame denials notwithstanding, five decades of Democrat governance have left many of our once best cities destitute and desperate:

Decades Of Democratic Rule Ruined Some Of Our Finest Cities | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the GOP wrecking the middle class and our infrastructure with lack of investment the last 35 years. And you idiots don't even know about that. Reagan cut infrastructure investment by 50% and it's still that way. Blaming the Democrats is ridiculous. But that doesn't matter you believe anything...

Social Security unemployment FDIC Medicare Medicaid Obamacare it's a long list. Anything wrong with Obamacare is because our Healthcare is so ridiculously expensive after years of GOP no regulation.

M
Millions of abortions.
And free birth control under Obamacare that cut abortions by 40% immediately. Brainwashed functional moron.

Link.
Maybe you should change the channel and try the real world, brainwashed functional moron.
The sharpest drops in abortion rates in America have been under Democratic ...
Dec 7, 2016 · Data: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Share. All of the rates below are the number of abortions per 1,000 ... Barack Obama 2009 – 2017.
Missing: 40%

View attachment 275263The New York Times › science
Colorado's Effort Against Teenage Pregnancies Is a Startling Success ...
Jul 5, 2015 · A program to offer long-acting birth control, like free IUDs and implants, has helped reduce teenage pregnancies by 40 percent and abortions by 42 ...

View attachment 275264HuffPost › entry › reducing-ab...
We Already Know How To Safely Reduce Abortions | HuffPost Life
Feb 14, 2017 · Abortions in the U.S. are at the lowest rate since the Roe v. ... When teens have access to the free birth control of their choice, abortion rates plummet.
My channels shine I stay far away from channels that shit on half of Americans! Can’t ever criticize a demoloser. Fk that I’d rather do nothing
Try and remain calm. I know it's a shock when you hear reality.

Racist means you believe another race is inferior. I'm just pointing out that conservatives are the bigots and the racists and the dupes. they are very polite about it or used to be...
Name one thing republicans think blacks are inferior at? We don’t give them free stuff, interfere for them, don’t think they can’t get IDs or find voting places get an education, get a job,like demofks

rawImage.jpg

Social Security unemployment FDIC Medicare Medicaid Obamacare it's a long list. Anything wrong with Obamacare is because our Healthcare is so ridiculously expensive after years of GOP no regulation.
What the fk does that mean? Btw unemployment I believe! Taking people’s hard earned money, you feel that helps the middle class? How?medicare taking more money from them, it seems demolosers want all middle class money

Btw, exactly what demofks do, glad you can admit that

Name one thing republicans think blacks are inferior at? We don’t give them free stuff, interfere for them, don’t think they can’t get IDs or find voting places get an education, get a job,like demofks

The black people who live in my neighborhood are just like the white people who live in my neighborhood.

Successful, mostly retired, and well-invested with diverse portfolios. Their kids have launched, and are doing well.

They have the means to do whatever they want. They don't need or want Democrat help.

Russia? Failure. Hmmm ...

Racism? Failure. Hmmm ...

Recession? Let's see if it will stick. The election's getting close, and our candidates are all retarded.

Third Of Surveyed Economists Expect U.S. Will Hit A Recession In 2021 | HuffPost
I think the focus will be on the second two, like a laser.

Politics: Ugly.

Their men behind the curtain are surely working to cause economic slips.
Another set up for excusing Trump's tariff failures. Always someone else to blame and never anyone taking responsibility. Sounds like a great Trump bumper sticker!
What failure is that? Taking on China is a failure? Or do you think Trump should have just let them continue FUCKING us like all the other presidents have?
Trade negotiations are not a binary choice. Subtly and nuance are lost on Trumpians.
Oh pfft... you think SUBTLETY and NUANCE is going to WORK ON CHINA?

Get a clue, Mac.

Russia? Failure. Hmmm ...

Racism? Failure. Hmmm ...

Recession? Let's see if it will stick. The election's getting close, and our candidates are all retarded.

Third Of Surveyed Economists Expect U.S. Will Hit A Recession In 2021 | HuffPost

Another set up for excusing Trump's tariff failures. Always someone else to blame and never anyone taking responsibility. Sounds like a great Trump bumper sticker!
What failure is that? Taking on China is a failure? Or do you think Trump should have just let them continue FUCKING us like all the other presidents have?
I hope it works, but history tells us it'll probably start a recession and won't work, because Trump is a fraud and con man and failure. Except with you dupes.... And the average family is losing about $700 this year from this trade War. Enjoy.
Bull shit. Not only is there no such history but the average American is doing GREAT under President Trump, and no amount of you democrat ass clowns claiming they're not is going to change that.

Everything as far as I can tell and it's 73% trumper's here

That’s a concession, that you got nothing.

It seems you have no idea what racism is. If everything is racist, nothing is

Last edited:

Too funny. Go find a mirror to talk to.

Trade negotiations are not a binary choice. Subtly and nuance are lost on Trumpians.
Oh pfft... you think SUBTLETY and NUANCE is going to WORK ON CHINA?

Get a clue, Mac.
Trump is playing for 2020. The Chinese are playing for 2120.

So the board is 73% sane people that love America, and the rest is you unhinged, radical, America hating democrat rat turds.

Forum List

Back