The Three R's Of The Democrats

Their men behind the curtain are surely working to cause economic slips.
Another set up for excusing Trump's tariff failures. Always someone else to blame and never anyone taking responsibility. Sounds like a great Trump bumper sticker!
What failure is that? Taking on China is a failure? Or do you think Trump should have just let them continue FUCKING us like all the other presidents have?
Trade negotiations are not a binary choice. Subtly and nuance are lost on Trumpians.
Oh pfft... you think SUBTLETY and NUANCE is going to WORK ON CHINA?

Get a clue, Mac.
Trump is playing for 2020. The Chinese are playing for 2120.
Trump is trying to even the trade imbalance while he can.

And if you democrats get your way, there won't be an America in 2120.

Russia, racist, recession: The new fake news R words

The disgusting Left.

The Left that lost! :itsok:

Zmpuzq4.jpg

I think the focus will be on the second two, like a laser.

Politics: Ugly.

Another set up for excusing Trump's tariff failures. Always someone else to blame and never anyone taking responsibility. Sounds like a great Trump bumper sticker!
What failure is that? Taking on China is a failure? Or do you think Trump should have just let them continue FUCKING us like all the other presidents have?
I hope it works, but history tells us it'll probably start a recession and won't work, because Trump is a fraud and con man and failure. Except with you dupes.... And the average family is losing about $700 this year from this trade War. Enjoy.
Bull shit. Not only is there no such history but the average American is doing GREAT under President Trump, and no amount of you democrat ass clowns claiming they're not is going to change that.
So Obama's economy was horrible Trump's is wonderful, yet more jobs were produced the last two years of Obama compared to the first two years of trump. You people are just totally full of s***.

I hope it works, but history tells us it'll probably start a recession and won't work, because Trump is a fraud and con man and failure. Except with you dupes.... And the average family is losing about $700 this year from this trade War. Enjoy.
Bull shit. Not only is there no such history but the average American is doing GREAT under President Trump, and no amount of you democrat ass clowns claiming they're not is going to change that.
So Obama's economy was horrible Trump's is wonderful, yet more jobs were produced the last two years of Obama compared to the first two years of trump. You people are just totally full of s***.

The disgusting Left.

Zmpuzq4.jpg
And every respected journalist and law enforcement around the world too. meeting with the Russians more than a hundred times and writing nothing down is pretty suspicious. Besides that, why would they need collusion-- the Russians had it all figured out....

So no argument at all?

The disgusting Left.

Zmpuzq4.jpg
Did Russia interfere with our elections in 2016?

Has Trump ever said anything offensive to people who are not White?

Should a recession happen in the next 15 months, will Trump and his erratic economic policies have any blame?

Three simple questions.

Trade negotiations are not a binary choice. Subtly and nuance are lost on Trumpians.
Oh pfft... you think SUBTLETY and NUANCE is going to WORK ON CHINA?

Get a clue, Mac.
Trump is playing for 2020. The Chinese are playing for 2120.

That is true. The West plays for the short term. They need to wake up.

The disgusting Left.

Zmpuzq4.jpg

Should a recession happen in the next 15 months, will Trump and his erratic economic policies have any blame?

Three simple questions.

Three simple answers:

No, no and no.

Cheers.

Because it is a hundred years Ago and totally irrelevant except to brainwashed ignoramuses like you LOL. Why do you ask so many stupid questions, oh right...
If it’s irrelevant, why do you say conservatives?, hilarious you racist fk
Racist means you believe another race is inferior. I'm just pointing out that conservatives are the bigots and the racists and the dupes. they are very polite about it or used to be...
Name one thing republicans think blacks are inferior at? We don’t give them free stuff, interfere for them, don’t think they can’t get IDs or find voting places get an education, get a job,like demofks
Everything as far as I can tell and it's 73% trumper's here
That’s a concession, that you got nothing.

It seems you have no idea what racism is. If everything is racist, nothing is
A racist believes another race is inferior or his is superior and there is no evidence for any of that. Despite what many conservatives think. Do you need a diagram?

The disgusting Left.

Zmpuzq4.jpg

Three simple questions.

Three simple answers:

No, no and no.

Cheers.
Every Republican on the intelligence committees says the Russians hacked the DNC and gave emails to WikiLeaks and then of course fox went nuts for a year. All about basically nothing -
who were those southern conservatives? why do you like to avoid saying democrats owned slaves? you're weird.
Because it is a hundred years Ago and totally irrelevant except to brainwashed ignoramuses like you LOL. Why do you ask so many stupid questions, oh right...
Racist means you believe another race is inferior. I'm just pointing out that conservatives are the bigots and the racists and the dupes. they are very polite about it or used to be...
Name one thing republicans think blacks are inferior at? We don’t give them free stuff, interfere for them, don’t think they can’t get IDs or find voting places get an education, get a job,like demofks

The black people who live in my neighborhood are just like the white people who live in my neighborhood.

Successful, mostly retired, and well-invested with diverse portfolios. Their kids have launched, and are doing well.

They have the means to do whatever they want. They don't need or want Democrat help.
they are there because of affirmative action cheap public universities cheap loans etc etc they had back then. now we have the worst inequality and the worst upward Mobility ever anywhere in the modern world. Great job GOP, public universities cost a lot of money now -thanks Ronald Reagan.

So the board is 73% sane people that love America, and the rest is you unhinged, radical, America hating democrat rat turds.
Racist bigots, the thing they scream daily

The disgusting Left.

Zmpuzq4.jpg

Three simple questions.

Three simple answers:

No, no and no.

Cheers.
Every Republican on the intelligence committees says the Russians hacked the DNC and gave emails to WikiLeaks and then of course fox went nuts for a year. All about basically nothing -

The black people who live in my neighborhood are just like the white people who live in my neighborhood.

Successful, mostly retired, and well-invested with diverse portfolios. Their kids have launched, and are doing well.

They have the means to do whatever they want. They don't need or want Democrat help.
they are there because of affirmative action cheap public universities cheap loans etc etc they had back then. now we have the worst inequality and the worst upward Mobility ever anywhere in the modern world. Great job GOP, public universities cost a lot of money now -thanks Ronald Reagan.
DNC server never, NEVER inspected! Don’t believe me, Jeh Johnson obammy’s DHS Secretary

The disgusting Left.

Zmpuzq4.jpg

Three simple questions.

Three simple answers:

No, no and no.

Cheers.

DNC server never, NEVER inspected! Don’t believe me, Jeh Johnson obammy’s DHS Secretary
so what, super duper? They have the emails and everyone involved agrees they came from the DNC server hacked by the Russians. Do you want a diagram?

So the board is 73% sane people that love America, and the rest is you unhinged, radical, America hating democrat rat turds.
No I mean my home area is 73% trumper's 99% White. So they are racist ignoramuses very polite about it.

Minorities know especially blacks.

Russia? Failure. Hmmm ...

Racism? Failure. Hmmm ...

Recession? Let's see if it will stick. The election's getting close, and our candidates are all retarded.

Third Of Surveyed Economists Expect U.S. Will Hit A Recession In 2021 | HuffPost

How goes the R's Big Tent ?

How goes "country first" with the Trump Admin.?

How goes the economy for ALL under Trump?
Economy for all? In case you haven't heard. Blacks and Hispanics have the lowest unemployment EVER, Let;s compare that to obama, shall we?

Russia? Failure. Hmmm ...

Racism? Failure. Hmmm ...

Recession? Let's see if it will stick. The election's getting close, and our candidates are all retarded.

Third Of Surveyed Economists Expect U.S. Will Hit A Recession In 2021 | HuffPost

How goes the R's Big Tent ?

How goes "country first" with the Trump Admin.?

How goes the economy for ALL under Trump?
Economy for all? In case you haven't heard. Blacks and Hispanics have the lowest unemployment EVER, Let;s compare that to obama, shall we?
under Obama was a tiny bit worse and on the upswing as it had been for seven and a half years, brainwashed functional moron. Are you wanting a diagram-- it just kept going up at basically the same rate under Trump..

Forum List

Back