The Summerize Obama's Speech Contest!!!!

When faced with a big blob of propaganda, it's always useful to reduce it to the basic essence of WORDS.

libya_speech.jpg

Obama mentioned PEOPLE 39 times and WAR once.

Charlie Foxtrot: Obama's Libya Speech - Word Cloud

I almost forgot one...

"In enforcing the UN no fly zone we've destroyed... tanks and artillery pieces, I'm fairly certain they won't fly again!"

Honestly, I owe this paraphrase to that hassif guy on the Dailey show.

Last edited:
Summary:

the speech was excellent, even if the policy is wrong. Anyone who supports the policy but is still bashing the speech has ODS.

I don't support the policy, but the president's explanation and defense of it was superb. No, it didn't change my mind.

It's even more depressing when bad ideas can be eloquently and convincingly promoted and defended.
You think a speach where you claim America refusing to lead would be a betrayal of who we are followed by we give up leadership on wednesday is an "excellent" speech?:cuckoo:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.....

What a gem!

Like I said,

ODS.

Summary:

the speech was excellent, even if the policy is wrong. Anyone who supports the policy but is still bashing the speech has ODS.

I don't support the policy, but the president's explanation and defense of it was superb. No, it didn't change my mind.

It's even more depressing when bad ideas can be eloquently and convincingly promoted and defended.
You think a speach where you claim America refusing to lead would be a betrayal of who we are followed by we give up leadership on wednesday is an "excellent" speech?:cuckoo:

What a gem!

Speach?

what country are you from, jambo?

Summary:

What a gem!

Like I said,

ODS.
You seriously have to worship at the alter of Obama to think that inconsistant piece of crap of a speach was "excellent". When the contradictions and lies flow from one sentence to the next "excellent" is not any description of what it was.

What a gem!

Like I said,

ODS.
You seriously have to worship at the alter of Obama to think that inconsistant piece of crap of a speach was "excellent". When the contradictions and lies flow from one sentence to the next "excellent" is not any description of what it was.

If Bush had given it they'd be rolling on the floor that he's a criminal

Summary:

What a gem!

Speach?

what country are you from, jambo?
Yeah, I'm not anal enough to spell check on a fucking message board... so what?

Like I said,

ODS.

If Bush had given it they'd be rolling on the floor that he's a criminal
Bush would never have given that POS of a speech.

Forum List

Back