Alito Gets a Laugh From His Response to a Stupid Answer by the Prosecutor

Trump NEVER made any such claim. That was a question put by judge Pan during oral arguments this past January.

And his lawyers NEVER said, "Oh, no, he should be tried for that!"

The president should not be above the law. While I would have no problem if Biden ordered Seal Team Six to take out Trump, this would be a serious threat to our democracy.

All the bogus Trump prosecutions are going so poorly that the Supreme Court is even finding them disturbingly trivial. That's why Democrats had to break out this Arizona "fake elector" case they've been saving. You can bet these useless slugs also have a few more bogus cases on the back burner. Back to MAGA

The president should not be above the law. While I would have no problem if Biden ordered Seal Team Six to take out Trump this would be a serious threat to our democracy.

A completely different issue. And they did say a President would easily and quickly be impeached and then removed by the Senate.

And just wow to the emphasis.

All the bogus Trump prosecutions are going so poorly that the Supreme Court is even finding them disturbingly trivial. That's why Democrats had to break out this Arizona "fake elector" case they've been saving. You can bet these useless slugs also have a few more bogus cases on the back burner. Back to MAGA

After the AZ AG met for over 10 hours with Biden people in DC last July. Gee, I wonder what they talked about?

This by you is witty?

Also, what does this have to do with the president claiming he can assassinate political rivals and the only recourse is impeachment?
LOL.....Odd, I heard a leftist dem use the same "eclipse" line yesterday concerning something or another about Trump but I don't recall what it was....Turnabout is fair play.

The president should not be above the law. While I would have no problem if Biden ordered Seal Team Six to take out Trump, this would be a serious threat to our democracy.

Yeah, they basically did when they said he'd be quickly impeached and then removed by the Senate, indicates a trial after. Because that is part of the argument, not removed, cannot be tried for the matter regardless what it is, per the Constitution.

And Biden and his Reichsleiter Garland are attempting a political assassination of Trump with their lawfare. Several Justices alluded to this in their own ways today.

A completely different issue. And they did say a President would easily and quickly be impeached and then removed by the Senate.

Why would they say that? The Coward Republicans wouldn't impeach him for sending an angry mob to kill them and Mike Pence.

And just wow to the emphasis.

Not enough bad things can be done to Trump. I'd rather see him broken and imprisoned, though.

Why would they say that? The Coward Republicans wouldn't impeach him for sending an angry mob to kill them and Mike Pence.

Not enough bad things can be done to Trump. I'd rather see him broken and imprisoned, though.

Trump never sent a mob to do anything. Peacefully protest is what he said.

You just keep piling dumb on top of dumb in this thread. Take a long break.

Now that variety of the persecutions are underway they are quickly not standing the light of day

Pretty disgracefully to see a SCOTUS denigrate the integrity of the justice system.

It’s almost as if they know what they’re doing.
Overzealous prosecutors are great but the USSC sucks because they won’t adhere to your agenda

Pretty disgracefully to see a SCOTUS denigrate the integrity of the justice system.

It’s almost as if they know what they’re doing.
Alito is pointing out the FACT that grand juries are feeble protection against overzealous prosecutors.

Alito is pointing out the FACT that grand juries are feeble protection against overzealous prosecutors.
And here SCOTUS is doing absolutely nothing to correct this terrible injustice. They supposedly lead the judicial branch that they believe is feeble and corrupt.

Forum List

Back