The Sickness Racism Breeds

This is a dumb thread. Only idiots havent caught on yet that most daytime talk show guests are just putting on an act so they can be on TV.
These are legendary idiots right here.
You and whitetrash are the primary legendary idiots.:rolleyes:

I know your daddy wasn't around to teach you these things but everything you see on TV is not real.

Neither is Santa. Sorry to break it to you.
My dad taught me you lice heads were legendary idiots. :rolleyes:

Bullshit. First of all, hatred for whites is a detriment to whites. Secondly, depriving a race economically or otherwise is racial oppression that stems from racism which is a belief that "race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race."

Do you remember telling me this: "Whites are the weaker race in my opinion."?

This falls under the "...race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities..." part.
Like I said before. Youre full of bullshit. Blacks can hate whites guts but we cant stop them from getting a loan or a job. The only thing that can do that is racism.

Where do you guys get this ridiculous notion that only those who have the power to oppress can be racist?

Yes I remember telling you that. Any race that has to make laws to hold others back is weak. Any race that has to lie about their achievements are weak and suffering from an insecurity complex. Any race that claims another race is inferior but puts obstacles in their way is weak as hell. Sorry if that stings but thats what white people do at every opportunity.

Sorry, but your ludicrous ideas about race and racism have no power to sting because they're largely monkey shit.

Having said that, if you're saying that white people as a race are inherently morally weaker and weaker in character than blacks or other races then you are racist.

Again you make yourself out to be an idiot. I said Blacks cant practice racism which is a different word than racist. It should be simple for you. They are two differents words. How fucking stupid are you?

First of all, what you describe as "practicing racism" is racial oppression, which is only one among countless ways to practice racism. Secondly, as I already pointed out, the definition I cited from Webster's - race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race - is the definition of "racism". Thirdly, saying whites are the weaker race is, in a word, racism, the qualifier "practice" notwithstanding.

If that makes you feel better I will allow it but I have to warn you. What you think of me is none of my business.

Fair enough. But it goes both ways, i.e., what you think of me is none of my business, is just an opinion, and is therefore irrelevant to me. This logically entails a few immutable facts. 1. Your saying that whites are the weaker race is irrelevant. 2. Your saying that I or any white person is racist is irrelevant. 3. It naturally follows from these two facts that I or any white person are not obligated to "end racism" by white people, whatever that may look like to you.
Well all I can tell you is be smarter and break down the word according to the literal definition. Racism (race) Black white etc (ism) a system. So racism is simply a doctrine or system based on race where the people with the power to implement the system do so to the detriment of other races and the benefit of their race.

Okay, by all means, let's be smarter and break down the word according to the literal definition. The word "racism" falls under the "act: practice: process" part of the definition of the suffix -ism. "System" or "class of principles" falls under the "doctrine: theory: cult" part of the definition. In other words, according to Webster's, "racism" is an act, practice or process, not a system.

Since Blacks do not have the power to implement racism the word doesnt apply.

If a black person has any kind of power or authority over whites (such as a company owner or supervisor or even a police officer), they most definitely can implement racism.

You can however say some Blacks are racist. Even that I know is a result of watching white people fuck up for centuries. If Blacks were organically racist we wouldnt have educated europeans on two separate occasions.

Was this before or after they invaded and conquered them?

Like I said before. Youre full of bullshit. Blacks can hate whites guts but we cant stop them from getting a loan or a job. The only thing that can do that is racism.

Where do you guys get this ridiculous notion that only those who have the power to oppress can be racist?

Yes I remember telling you that. Any race that has to make laws to hold others back is weak. Any race that has to lie about their achievements are weak and suffering from an insecurity complex. Any race that claims another race is inferior but puts obstacles in their way is weak as hell. Sorry if that stings but thats what white people do at every opportunity.

Sorry, but your ludicrous ideas about race and racism have no power to sting because they're largely monkey shit.

Having said that, if you're saying that white people as a race are inherently morally weaker and weaker in character than blacks or other races then you are racist.

Again you make yourself out to be an idiot. I said Blacks cant practice racism which is a different word than racist. It should be simple for you. They are two differents words. How fucking stupid are you?

First of all, what you describe as "practicing racism" is racial oppression, which is only one among countless ways to practice racism. Secondly, as I already pointed out, the definition I cited from Webster's - race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race - is the definition of "racism". Thirdly, saying whites are the weaker race is, in a word, racism, the qualifier "practice" notwithstanding.

If that makes you feel better I will allow it but I have to warn you. What you think of me is none of my business.

Fair enough. But it goes both ways, i.e., what you think of me is none of my business, is just an opinion, and is therefore irrelevant to me. This logically entails a few immutable facts. 1. Your saying that whites are the weaker race is irrelevant. 2. Your saying that I or any white person is racist is irrelevant. 3. It naturally follows from these two facts that I or any white person are not obligated to "end racism" by white people, whatever that may look like to you.
Well all I can tell you is be smarter and break down the word according to the literal definition. Racism (race) Black white etc (ism) a system. So racism is simply a doctrine or system based on race where the people with the power to implement the system do so to the detriment of other races and the benefit of their race.

Okay, by all means, let's be smarter and break down the word according to the literal definition. The word "racism" falls under the "act: practice: process" part of the definition of the suffix -ism. "System" or "class of principles" falls under the "doctrine: theory: cult" part of the definition. In other words, according to Webster's, "racism" is an act, practice or process, not a system.

Since Blacks do not have the power to implement racism the word doesnt apply.

If a black person has any kind of power or authority over whites (such as a company owner or supervisor or even a police officer), they most definitely can implement racism.

You can however say some Blacks are racist. Even that I know is a result of watching white people fuck up for centuries. If Blacks were organically racist we wouldnt have educated europeans on two separate occasions.

Was this before or after they invaded and conquered them?

When if doesn't happen you are trying to create a strawman. And I really think that you need to study what actually happened in Africa before you talk about invading and conquering. The more accurate term is whites had a temporary occupation.

No, he is saying that whites have a record of almost 250 years of immoral racist behaviors which shows a weakness in character.

In other words, whites are morally weaker. What am I missing here?

He states that whites had to create laws and policies in order to deny people they felt were inferior which is a sign of fear or weakness. That is what whites have done and what many continue doing.

He said, in so many words, that the white record of racism indicates that whites are the weaker race.

To say that the whites who created laws and policies in order to deny people they felt were inferior had weaker characters is one thing and cannot be denied. To say that whites have weaker character is another thing entirely and is patently racist and is exactly what he said.

The white record of continuing racism which you seem not to be able to notice because you are a participant, is a sign of weakness as a race and is a show of immoral character. There are whites who know how to end it, unlike you, and work to do so.

How do you reconcile "weakness as a race" and "There are whites who know how to end it"? If there are whites who know how to (and endeavor to) end it then obviously it is not a weakness of race.

They are ostracized by those like you, accused of teaching people to hate whites, accused of teaching whites to hate themselves, accused of forcing whites to feel guilty about things they did not do even as they continue doing them and all manner of things.

Chelsea Handler: "I feel very gross about my white privilege."

Professor James Livingston of Rutgers University: "...I now hate white people."

These are just two of many examples of anti-white rhetoric from whites in the last few years. If these two people are not advocating hatred of and self-loathing for whites then what do you call this?

Every white person here who has opposed white racism is attacked rudely and even some moderators participate in it. This claim that teaching whites not to be racist is anti while is a weakness and it is a show of immoral character within the white race.

How does "I now hate white people" teach whites not to be racist?

These people are not telling us not to be racist, they're telling us we should be ashamed of being white and ashamed of other white peoples' racism and racist actions.

You can call what I say what you want. I don't concern myself with the simple minded, not thought out, childish opinions of those like you.

Are you even capable of having an adult conversation and countering arguments with logic without denigrating a person's intellect? Save the playground insults for your grandchildren.

Blacks are not teaching ourselves not to be racist. We teach ourselves that despite what we face there are good whites out there.

Who are apparently morally weaker in spite of this.

I know that for a fact as that's what my parents taught me and they lived during the worst of jim crow and both of them grew up in the south. So don't try your silly false equivalences and your stupid what about isms here. When a black person says what we do about whites, it is because of the history of continuing while racism you are too lazy to try looking for a way to stop.

I am not obligated to stop racism, I am obligated to not be racist.

"How do you reconcile "weakness as a race" and "There are whites who know how to end it"?"

Pretty easy. Just because you know something is wrong doesnt mean you have the mental strength to correct it. Your question is akin to asking why do some financial advisors go broke.

You didn't say some whites know racism is wrong, you said some whites "know how to end it."

So you're saying some whites have the mental strength to know how to end racism but don't have the mental strength to end racism. Does that about sum it up? This is akin to saying a financial adviser has the mental strength to know how to make money but doesn't have the mental strength to make money.

Do you ever stop and read what you post? How is it that your head has not exploded by now with all of the cognitive dissonance clanging around in there?

"How does "I now hate white people" teach whites not to be racist?"
Probably because hating something doesnt mean you are racist. What kind of stupid question is that?

And if he had said: "I now hate black people.", would you still say it doesn't mean he is racist?

There are no laws that give black people in America power or authority over whites unlike the laws that were implemented by whites when racism was lawful in the U.S.

A black business owner is still required to comply with all of the civil and other employment laws which forbids discrimination, including discrimination against white people. A black police officer is not granted authority over others by virtue of his race, but by virtue of being an agent of the government (a law enforcement officer). That is not state sponsored discrimination.

If you keep flipping from institutional racism to individual acts of racism committed by racists in violation of existing law, then we'll never find any common ground from which we can begin to unravel what the actual issues are, other than individuals still engaging in unlawful racist behavior.

Last edited:
How do you reconcile "weakness as a race" and "There are whites who know how to end it"? If there are whites who know how to (and endeavor to) end it then obviously it is not a weakness of race.

These are just two of many examples of anti-white rhetoric from whites in the last few years. If these two people are not advocating hatred of and self-loathing for whites then what do you call this?

These people are not telling us not to be racist, they're telling us we should be ashamed of being white and ashamed of other white peoples' racism and racist actions.

Are you even capable of having an adult conversation and countering arguments with logic without denigrating a person's intellect? Save the playground insults for your grandchildren.

You've got 'em jumping up and down again.

Wrong. We dominate you guys every time.
Yes, obviously. The "success" of blacks the world over is the stuff of legend. So then what's all the jumping up and down about?

Actually that success is fact. But you are dumb,
If you're so successful, why all the whining? There are +30 million blacks but how many become rap stars or NFL players? Rhetorical question, but they are miniscule to the proportion of prison inmates, murder victims, crack whores and high school drop-outs.

I guess that's what they mean about the racism of low expections. But call it success if you wish.

What you imagine doesn't make it so.

Today, more than nine out of 10 African Americans (92.3 percent) in the same age range had a high school diploma. (See Table 1 for all data presented in this report.)

The large increase in high school completion rates helped to close the gap relative to whites. In 1968, African Americans trailed whites by more than 20 percentage points (75.0 percent of whites had completed high school, compared with 54.4 percent of blacks). In the most recent data, the gap is just 3.3 percentage points (95.6 percent for whites versus 92.3 percent for African Americans).

50 years after the Kerner Commission: African Americans are better off in many ways but are still disadvantaged by racial inequality

Now just be quiet and go watch reruns of duck dynasty.

There are no laws that all give black people in America power or authority over whites unlike the laws that were implemented by whites when racism was lawful in the U.S.

A black business owner is still required to comply with all of the civil and other employment laws which forbids discrimination, including discrimination against white people. A black police officer is not granted authority over others by virtue of his race, but by virtue of being an agent of the government (a law enforcement officer). That is not state sponsored discrimination.

If you keep flipping from institutional racism to individual acts of racism committed by racists in violation of existing law, then we'll never find any common ground from which we can begin to unravel what the actual issues are, other than individuals still engaging in unlawful racist behavior.

He uses anything he can to avoid the issue just like the others who think like him.

No, he is saying that whites have a record of almost 250 years of immoral racist behaviors which shows a weakness in character.

He states that whites had to create laws and policies in order to deny people they felt were inferior which is a sign of fear or weakness. That is what whites have done and what many continue doing.

He said, in so many words, that the white record of racism indicates that whites are the weaker race.

To say that the whites who created laws and policies in order to deny people they felt were inferior had weaker characters is one thing and cannot be denied. To say that whites have weaker character is another thing entirely and is patently racist and is exactly what he said.

The white record of continuing racism which you seem not to be able to notice because you are a participant, is a sign of weakness as a race and is a show of immoral character. There are whites who know how to end it, unlike you, and work to do so.

They are ostracized by those like you, accused of teaching people to hate whites, accused of teaching whites to hate themselves, accused of forcing whites to feel guilty about things they did not do even as they continue doing them and all manner of things.

Every white person here who has opposed white racism is attacked rudely and even some moderators participate in it. This claim that teaching whites not to be racist is anti while is a weakness and it is a show of immoral character within the white race.

You can call what I say what you want. I don't concern myself with the simple minded, not thought out, childish opinions of those like you.

Blacks are not teaching ourselves not to be racist. We teach ourselves that despite what we face there are good whites out there.

I know that for a fact as that's what my parents taught me and they lived during the worst of jim crow and both of them grew up in the south. So don't try your silly false equivalences and your stupid what about isms here. When a black person says what we do about whites, it is because of the history of continuing while racism you are too lazy to try looking for a way to stop.

"How do you reconcile "weakness as a race" and "There are whites who know how to end it"?"

Pretty easy. Just because you know something is wrong doesnt mean you have the mental strength to correct it. Your question is akin to asking why do some financial advisors go broke.

You didn't say some whites know racism is wrong, you said some whites "know how to end it."

So you're saying some whites have the mental strength to know how to end racism but don't have the mental strength to end racism. Does that about sum it up? This is akin to saying a financial adviser has the mental strength to know how to make money but doesn't have the mental strength to make money.

Do you ever stop and read what you post? How is it that your head has not exploded by now with all of the cognitive dissonance clanging around in there?

"How does "I now hate white people" teach whites not to be racist?"
Probably because hating something doesnt mean you are racist. What kind of stupid question is that?

And if he had said: "I now hate black people.", would you still say it doesn't mean he is racist?

The only one with cognitive dissonance is you. You always try that dumb not all whites shit every time and know no one is talking about all whites. It's because you are too much pf a coward to actually face the issue. Instead you want to argue that silly bu-bu-bu- but about how you think blacks are racists just like whites. No we are not. Out anger comes from a completely different place and it is based not on race but on how a race has treated us. Get it?

If you are forever telling people they are inferior or lesser, if your system promotes that belief through education, law and policy, someone in the group deemed "inferior"is going to step up and declare they are not inferior and in fact they are superior. And in your silly disconnected mind you think that is the same as the assumption of superiority based on nothing whites developed over 400 years ago and has been a traditional way of thinking among many people of the white race.

th

"I am not obligated to stop racism, I am obligated to not be racist."

True. However, dont complain when people see your inaction for what it is. An unwillingness and fear to do away with racism.[/QUOT]

I don't have the power to do away with racism except within myself.

"These people are not telling us not to be racist, they're telling us we should be ashamed of being white and ashamed of other white peoples' racism and racist actions."

You should be ashamed.

Ashamed of being white?

It must suck to realize that everything you hold dear was given to you not by hard work but by laws made to the detriment of others. Doesnt it bother you that your ancestors and your current fellow racists feel you need a head start?

Nope. You know why? Because what they think of me is "none of my business", as you put it. If they think they need a head start then that's a moral failing on their part, not mine. I didn't need a head start and I never asked for it.

That being said, we will never truly eliminate racism from our society until we stop deriving our identity and self-worth from our group and begin celebrating our individuality.

Bullshit. We won't get rid of racism until whites stop making punk ass excuses like the one you just made and do what is necessary to rid racism from your communities.

And he just gave you the way that happens. Guess you weren't listening. When white people stop thinking of themselves as white , and derive identity and self worth from being a GOOD individual.. they can stop being racist.
Now that he's taken care of the white community.. you can do the same for the black community and were all good.

The only person unable to have an adult conversation is you. Your opinion on this matter is simple minded and not well thought out. As a human we are obligated do many things, as you are white, you are obligated to end white racism.

No, I am not. I am not obligated to do anything but stay white, obey the law and pay my taxes.

Just as much as I am obligated to work to make certain blacks do not kill every white person they see because of the anger white racism has created. I perform my obligations with no excuses. You can't say the same.

And if you did not perform your obligations and blacks started killing every white person they see, what would this say about the moral strength of blacks?

Your OP puts me in mind of The Bluest Eye.

We need more Claudia's who take the white doll apart to discover the truth.

I am obligated to work to make certain blacks do not kill every white person they see because of the anger white racism has created

Are we justified in killing those who we feel have oppressed us, even by proxy?

So what research, study and peer-reviewed scholarship says that whites are the weaker race?

What A has said about what whites have done/keep doing and what that reveals is simply truth.

What Asclepias said about what whites have done/keep doing is not at issue. His claim that whites are the weaker race is the issue.

Whites are obviously the weaker race.

And just like that, in the space of just a couple of months, it has magically transformed in your mind from opinion to being obvious. I guess it's true what they say about repeating lies to yourself.

They are the ones that made laws because they needed a head start. They saw what Blacks were doing after reconstruction and pushed the panic button.

They made the laws, not me.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

"Black Teen Believes She’s A ‘Proud White Person’ And Thoroughly Hates Black People"

Black Teen Believes She's White, Says She Hates Black People: Watch

"Black teen tells Dr. Phil: ‘I just know that I am white’"

https://nypost.com/2018/10/25/black-teen-tells-dr-phil-i-just-know-that-i-am-white/

"Treasure from Dr. Phil SPEAKS OUT Says she PUT A BLACK GIRL IN A CAGE #treasure #drphil" Published on Oct 26, 2018 by ~Paris Milan

Hello. I took the time to watch every minute of Dr. Phil's broadcast with Treasure and her family.

First thing I noticed is Dr. Phil could not look Treasure's mom in the eyes when telling her he wasn't producing this show about her family for sensational purposes.

Second...and I am not trying to be mean...though I will Keep it REAL...

When Treasure joins large numbers of her American neighbors who use the pejorative term "HOOD RAT", is she referring to a specific population of black or American girls and women of African descent who most all of President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human *itches and *hores, 'hoes' or'thots' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

Frankly, it was difficult witnessing Treasure's pain, as well as the pain she is causing other people, including family members, to experience.

Especially hurtful was watching a fellow citizen state she lacked empathy for others and would harm others in order to achieve and enjoy her own success. :egads: Though, honestly, I do not believe Treasure really lacks empathy...I believe she is trying to hurt her mom...for whatever reasons.

Hopefully, as she matures Treasure will gain knowledge, learning why she matured into an emotionally troubled person.
____
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

Peace.
____
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Redundant spammer^^

It's pretty simple. You are an example. You continue the racism but don't want to even try stopping it. That is a weakness in whites. There are no blacks, including even the sellouts, who are not trying to stop the racism practiced against us.

Tell ya what I'll do, I'll go stand on the corner of Moron Street and Fantasyland Avenue wearing a sandwich board that says "Whites are the weaker race". That oughta bring white racism to a screeching halt. Whadya think?

So then are you saying that blacks can be racist?

No. You don't appear to understand why I say this. Blacks are reacting to 400 years of a consistent pattern of behavior practiced by whites. Now if you think that out of millions, even billions of blacks who have been mistreated because of white racism that you believe their won't be a few that don't like whites, you ae crazy. For you to call them racists because they are mad being mistreated is unfair and in fact disingenuous. White racism is based on an assumption of racial superiority not based on anything, what you call black racism is the reaction and rejection of white claims of racial superiority. This has been explained to you more than once and by more than just me.

I don't think you understand where I'm coming from. If certain blacks are angry about white racism then they are justified in feeling this way. But if they summarily view all whites as being racist or complicit or even that whites are the weaker race, they are racist. Further, if a white person relates a story of black racism to a black person and that black person, based on the white person's skin color alone, automatically assumes that the white person concocted the story or that he/she mistreated the black person in the story, then the black person is racist.

So name calling is not an action? Is that what you're saying?

Whites being called names has resulted in no laws made or policies created that have denied whites of a damn thing.

Answer the question: Are you saying that name calling is not an action?

So what research, study and peer-reviewed scholarship says that whites are the weaker race?

The many laws and polices whites made to deny blacks and other non whites of the same opportunities whites gave to themselves.

Answer the question: What research, study and peer-reviewed scholarship says that whites are the weaker race?

This is a classic amateur debate tactic of confusing causation with correlation. It's like saying that because all murderers have ears then ears are a causal factor in the murders.

What Asclepias said about what whites have done/keep doing is not at issue. His claim that whites are the weaker race is the issue.

Except what whites have done/keep doing is what his claim is based on.

I know what he bases it on. The question is; is he correct? Does it have any basis in biological or medical science beyond the correlation of the racists being white?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back