The Sickness Racism Breeds

Bullshit. We won't get rid of racism until whites stop making punk ass excuses like the one you just made and do what is necessary to rid racism from your communities.

What are you going to do to rid racism from your community? And before you try and go there, don’t tell me Blacks cannot be racist, that’s BS!
Racist and racism is two different things dummy. Blacks cant practice racism. Nothing they do can be a detriment to whites since whites own all the resources and opportunities.

Bullshit. First of all, hatred for whites is a detriment to whites. Secondly, depriving a race economically or otherwise is racial oppression that stems from racism which is a belief that "race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race."

Do you remember telling me this: "Whites are the weaker race in my opinion."?

This falls under the "...race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities..." part.
Like I said before. Youre full of bullshit. Blacks can hate whites guts but we cant stop them from getting a loan or a job. The only thing that can do that is racism.

Where do you guys get this ridiculous notion that only those who have the power to oppress can be racist?

Yes I remember telling you that. Any race that has to make laws to hold others back is weak. Any race that has to lie about their achievements are weak and suffering from an insecurity complex. Any race that claims another race is inferior but puts obstacles in their way is weak as hell. Sorry if that stings but thats what white people do at every opportunity.

Sorry, but your ludicrous ideas about race and racism have no power to sting because they're largely monkey shit.

Having said that, if you're saying that white people as a race are inherently morally weaker and weaker in character than blacks or other races then you are racist.
Now you have done it. You used the MONKEY word.......racist!!! :banana2:

Just kidding!

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

"Black Teen Believes She’s A ‘Proud White Person’ And Thoroughly Hates Black People"

Black Teen Believes She's White, Says She Hates Black People: Watch

"Black teen tells Dr. Phil: ‘I just know that I am white’"

https://nypost.com/2018/10/25/black-teen-tells-dr-phil-i-just-know-that-i-am-white/

"Treasure from Dr. Phil SPEAKS OUT Says she PUT A BLACK GIRL IN A CAGE #treasure #drphil" Published on Oct 26, 2018 by ~Paris Milan

Hello. I took the time to watch every minute of Dr. Phil's broadcast with Treasure and her family.

First thing I noticed is Dr. Phil could not look Treasure's mom in the eyes when telling her he wasn't producing this show about her family for sensational purposes.

Second...and I am not trying to be mean...though I will Keep it REAL...

When Treasure joins large numbers of her American neighbors who use the pejorative term "HOOD RAT", is she referring to a specific population of black or American girls and women of African descent who most all of President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human *itches and *hores, 'hoes' or'thots' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

Frankly, it was difficult witnessing Treasure's pain, as well as the pain she is causing other people, including family members, to experience.

Especially hurtful was watching a fellow citizen state she lacked empathy for others and would harm others in order to achieve and enjoy her own success. :egads: Though, honestly, I do not believe Treasure really lacks empathy...I believe she is trying to hurt her mom...for whatever reasons.

Hopefully, as she matures Treasure will gain knowledge, learning why she matured into an emotionally troubled person.
____
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

Peace.
____
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

She’s only claiming to be white so Asslips and other black boys pay more attention to her because we all know how white chicks crave them black guys.

Racist and racism is two different things dummy. Blacks cant practice racism. Nothing they do can be a detriment to whites since whites own all the resources and opportunities.

Bullshit. First of all, hatred for whites is a detriment to whites. Secondly, depriving a race economically or otherwise is racial oppression that stems from racism which is a belief that "race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race."

This falls under the "...race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities..." part.
Like I said before. Youre full of bullshit. Blacks can hate whites guts but we cant stop them from getting a loan or a job. The only thing that can do that is racism.

Where do you guys get this ridiculous notion that only those who have the power to oppress can be racist?

Yes I remember telling you that. Any race that has to make laws to hold others back is weak. Any race that has to lie about their achievements are weak and suffering from an insecurity complex. Any race that claims another race is inferior but puts obstacles in their way is weak as hell. Sorry if that stings but thats what white people do at every opportunity.

Sorry, but your ludicrous ideas about race and racism have no power to sting because they're largely monkey shit.

Having said that, if you're saying that white people as a race are inherently morally weaker and weaker in character than blacks or other races then you are racist.

No, he is saying that whites have a record of almost 250 years of immoral racist behaviors which shows a weakness in character.

In other words, whites are morally weaker. What am I missing here?

He states that whites had to create laws and policies in order to deny people they felt were inferior which is a sign of fear or weakness. That is what whites have done and what many continue doing.

He said, in so many words, that the white record of racism indicates that whites are the weaker race.

To say that the whites who created laws and policies in order to deny people they felt were inferior had weaker characters is one thing and cannot be denied. To say that whites have weaker character is another thing entirely and is patently racist and is exactly what he said.

The white record of continuing racism which you seem not to be able to notice because you are a participant, is a sign of weakness as a race and is a show of immoral character. There are whites who know how to end it, unlike you, and work to do so. They are ostracized by those like you, accused of teaching people to hate whites, accused of teaching whites to hate themselves, accused of forcing whites to feel guilty about things they did not do even as they continue doing them and all manner of things. Every white person here who has opposed white racism is attacked rudely and even some moderators participate in it. This claim that teaching whites not to be racist is anti while is a weakness and it is a show of immoral character within the white race. You can call what I say what you want. I don't concern myself with the simple minded, not thought out, childish opinions of those like you.

Blacks are not teaching ourselves not to be racist. We teach ourselves that despite what we face there are good whites out there. I know that for a fact as that's what my parents taught me and they lived during the worst of jim crow and both of them grew up in the south. So don't try your silly false equivalences and your stupid what about isms here. When a black person says what we do about whites, it is because of the history of continuing while racism you are too lazy to try looking for a way to stop.

That being said, we will never truly eliminate racism from our society until we stop deriving our identity and self-worth from our group and begin celebrating our individuality.

Bullshit. We won't get rid of racism until whites stop making punk ass excuses like the one you just made and do what is necessary to rid racism from your communities.

Oh stop.

He's spot on. And it's not an excuse.

Go lecture someone who cares what you have to say.

It's an excuse and the facts bear that out.

What are you going to do to rid racism from your community? And before you try and go there, don’t tell me Blacks cannot be racist, that’s BS!

Again you make yourself out to be an idiot. I said Blacks cant practice racism which is a different word than racist. It should be simple for you. They are two differents words. How fucking stupid are you?

First of all, what you describe as "practicing racism" is racial oppression, which is only one among countless ways to practice racism. Secondly, as I already pointed out, the definition I cited from Webster's - race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race - is the definition of "racism". Thirdly, saying whites are the weaker race is, in a word, racism, the qualifier "practice" notwithstanding.

If that makes you feel better I will allow it but I have to warn you. What you think of me is none of my business.

Fair enough. But it goes both ways, i.e., what you think of me is none of my business, is just an opinion, and is therefore irrelevant to me. This logically entails a few immutable facts. 1. Your saying that whites are the weaker race is irrelevant. 2. Your saying that I or any white person is racist is irrelevant. 3. It naturally follows from these two facts that I or any white person are not obligated to "end racism" by white people, whatever that may look like to you.

Again you make yourself out to be an idiot. I said Blacks cant practice racism which is a different word than racist. It should be simple for you. They are two differents words. How fucking stupid are you?

First of all, what you describe as "practicing racism" is racial oppression, which is only one among countless ways to practice racism. Secondly, as I already pointed out, the definition I cited from Webster's - race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race - is the definition of "racism". Thirdly, saying whites are the weaker race is, in a word, racism, the qualifier "practice" notwithstanding.

If that makes you feel better I will allow it but I have to warn you. What you think of me is none of my business.

Fair enough. But it goes both ways, i.e., what you think of me is none of my business, is just an opinion, and is therefore irrelevant to me. This logically entails a few immutable facts. 1. Your saying that whites are the weaker race is irrelevant. 2. Your saying that I or any white person is racist is irrelevant. 3. It naturally follows from these two facts that I or any white person are not obligated to "end racism" by white people, whatever that may look like to you.

Racial oppression is the ONLY way to practice racism. Calling you a name is not oppression. The acting on the belief that comes with the name calling is. Whites such as you seem unable understand this.

"Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism, and because it benefits white dominance not to do so, we have a very limited understanding of it (Kumashiro, 2009; LaDuke, 2009). We are the least likely to see, comprehend, or be invested in validating people of color’s assertions of racism and being honest about their consequences (King, 1991). At the same time, because of white social, economic, and political power within a white dominant culture, whites are the group in the position to legitimize people of color’s assertions of racism. Being in this position engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship, deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience (Chinnery, 2008). This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as “people just need to see each other as individuals” or “see each other as humans” or “take personal responsibility.”

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue (DiAngelo & Sensoy, 2009)."

The words in red is all you have ever done. What A has said about what whites have done/keep doing and what that reveals is simply truth. But you want to try creating a false equivalence between that and claims of superiority made by whites based not on behaviors recorded through time, but on a belief based on nothing but the fact your skin is pink and ours is brown.

Well all I can tell you is be smarter and break down the word according to the literal definition. Racism (race) Black white etc (ism) a system. So racism is simply a doctrine or system based on race where the people with the power to implement the system do so to the detriment of other races and the benefit of their race. Since Blacks do not have the power to implement racism the word doesnt apply. You can however say some Blacks are racist. Even that I know is a result of watching white people fuck up for centuries. If Blacks were organically racist we wouldnt have educated europeans on two separate occasions.

Well all I can tell you is be smarter and break down the word according to the literal definition. Racism (race) Black white etc (ism) a system. So racism is simply a doctrine or system based on race where the people with the power to implement the system do so to the detriment of other races and the benefit of their race. Since Blacks do not have the power to implement racism the word doesnt apply. You can however say some Blacks are racist. Even that I know is a result of watching white people fuck up for centuries. If Blacks were organically racist we wouldnt have educated europeans on two separate occasions.
You literally have an IQ of 70.

You can’t tell people to “be smarter”.

That literally means nothing to me since IQ is a another made up white security blanket. :rolleyes:

I tell you to be smarter everyday. I wont stop until it actually happens.

That literally means nothing to me since IQ is a another made up white security blanket. :rolleyes:

LOL

Yes, all science is of the devil.

Whatever, dipshit....

If that was the case, it would be 70 points higher than yours dumb cuck

LOL

Whatever, dipshit....
Nope. True science is what we Blacks taught your ancestors. How are you (a white person) going to invent something called an IQ and magically find yourselves the smartest when everyone knows if not for Blacks you would still be eating each other in the caves of europe? :laugh:

LOL

Whatever, dipshit....

Science says that IQ should be measured in more ways than it currently has been.

Dumb cuck.

Blacks are not teaching ourselves not to be racist

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed.jpg

pro black HATE.jpg

Somebody sent this to me today. Physically a beautiful Black girl who honestly believes she is white and hates Black people. This is a true sickness that comes straight from racism.

It seems the divide of races had hit the wall and we both found that the far left and right were playing us, and we don't buy into it. We still have the fringe on both side try to stir it up with riots or /Xmas shopping as my friend calls it. LOL But when face with surviving we join and watch each other back. Nam was a good examples of it.

What we as blacks have seen is whites like you want to pretend it's made up by both sides.

It IS both sides. In fact it's ALL sides. Every race has it's racists, and yours has the most.

The Race has nothing to do with the legal status of the incident. It about a law that has not being enforced. That is all that can be said about this Progressive subject. The finger has pointed.

Forum List

Back