"He said 'don't shoot me, I won't shoot you.' He's like, 'whites don't kill whites.'"

If you are armed and witness a mass shooter killing minorities, would you interfere?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Our strategy The People's Southern Strategy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Kentucky gunman attempted to enter predominantly black church minutes before grocery store shooting

The white man accused of gunning down two African-Americans at a grocery store in Kentucky was recorded on surveillance video attempting to enter a predominantly black church minutes before the deadly grocery store shooting.

"He said 'don't shoot me, I won't shoot you.' He's like, 'whites don't kill whites.'"

------------------

Wow, sounds like Dylann Roof all over again.

What makes white people so violent against blacks?

Kentucky gunman attempted to enter predominantly black church minutes before grocery store shooting

The white man accused of gunning down two African-Americans at a grocery store in Kentucky was recorded on surveillance video attempting to enter a predominantly black church minutes before the deadly grocery store shooting.

------------------

What makes you spam this board ?

You really are one pathetic piece of Maxine Water's bowels.

------------------

What makes you spam this board ?

You really are one pathetic piece of Maxine Water's bowels.

Ew...

------------------

Just a question. Clearly this is something you devote a lot of your waking moments to posting about.

Are you truly unable to see that someone saying 'all blacks are ...." and "all whites/Democrats/Republicans/Gingers/Druids/Episcopalians/Star Trek fans are ..." are precisely the same thing?

Or, are you just ignoring the fact to revel in identity demonization?

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, deanrd. Perhaps this apparent crazed killer was raised to HATE?

*The Late Illogical Thinking "Pro Black" minded Ms. Korryn Gaines- An Emotionally Ill American Grievously Harmed by America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse & Neglect*

Or maybe Gregory A. Bush, the man who heartlessly murdered Maurice Stallard and Vickie Jones, was raised, nurtured and socialized by a sick, dysfunctional parent or parents?

Speaking with Mafia hit-man and victim of Early Criminal Childhood Trauma/Abuse Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man largely incapable of embracing the human capacity for compassion, empathy or respect for his peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

Peace.

Obama BULLIES VIOLENT MEN or WOMEN.jpg
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

------------------

Just a question. Clearly this is something you devote a lot of your waking moments to posting about.

Are you truly unable to see that someone saying 'all blacks are ...." and "all whites/Democrats/Republicans/Gingers/Druids/Episcopalians/Star Trek fans are ..." are precisely the same thing?

No it is not the same thing. Saying is not doing and problem with whites is what they do. Whites I invented identity demonization and are the primary practitioners of it it today. Nobody is going to allow you to force your fake amnesia on people so you can make up stuff all he time. The question was valid was valid and you never ask that question when things are said about blacks nor does your ass preach that dumb ass individual and identity bullshit. So until you can,.....

------------------

Nice big vague question you put out there dean, based on a very sad, specific, race story. What is your answer to your question because I am out of answers.

------------------

What make those like you believe it is only a one way street in life when it come to racism?

------------------

What make those like you believe it is only a one way street in life when it come to racism?

Name the laws and policies blacks have enacted that were done to purposefully deny whites of opportunity.

------------------

Where are you getting the word “all” from?

Is that something I posted? If it is can you point it out?

If it isn’t can you explain where it came from?

------------------

You didn't say "some" white people.

------------------

Name the laws and policies blacks have enacted that were done to purposefully deny whites of opportunity.
Voter suppression.

Oh wait no no no no not that.

Poll tax.

Oh wait no it wasn’t that.

Reducing the number of polling places.

Oh wait nope nope not that either.

Dragging the elderly of buses when all they were going to do is vote.

Oh wait I’m sorry no that wasn’t it either.

I give up. Can you think of an example?

------------------

And I didn’t say all white people. But when you talk about the Republican Party being a nearly all white party, it’s because they are nearly an all white party.

We just had a nearly all white party spend eight years saying the first black president was born in Kenya.

I mean come on how much more racist can you get?

------------------

And I didn’t say all white people. But when you talk about the Republican Party being a nearly all white party, it’s because they are nearly an all white party.

You say that as if being white is a bad thing. Which of course, in your eyes it obviously is. Why would white people flock to the party that hates their guts?

------------------

Well let see if you need it to be a law where you would consider it to be racist then you are clueless.

You are one of the biggest racists on this board and yet you deny it!

You would pass laws against white society and please remember slavery has beeb going in for ten thousand years, so blacks were not the only people enslaved!

------------------

Voter suppression.

Oh wait no no no no not that.

Poll tax.

Oh wait no it wasn’t that.

Reducing the number of polling places.

Oh wait nope nope not that either.

Dragging the elderly of buses when all they were going to do is vote.

Oh wait I’m sorry no that wasn’t it either.

I give up. Can you think of an example?

Racism goes on all over the world but you two only see what you want to see.

I hope China take over the world while the two of you are alive and then learn whites were not so bad after all!

We just had a nearly all white party spend eight years saying the first black president was born in Kenya.

I mean come on how much more racist can you get?

Obama was only half black.

His mother was white, so how racist are you?

------------------

Link to anyone actually approving of this shooting?

------------------

You say that as if being white is a bad thing. Which of course, in your eyes it obviously is. Why would white people flock to the party that hates their guts?

He's has not said or implied anything of the sort. Whites like you think you can criticize everybody else but when you get criticized you are the victim of a terrible injustice. That's not how life works. So grow up.

Forum List

Back