The Sickness Racism Breeds

Bullshit. First of all, hatred for whites is a detriment to whites. Secondly, depriving a race economically or otherwise is racial oppression that stems from racism which is a belief that "race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race."

Do you remember telling me this: "Whites are the weaker race in my opinion."?

This falls under the "...race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities..." part.
Like I said before. Youre full of bullshit. Blacks can hate whites guts but we cant stop them from getting a loan or a job. The only thing that can do that is racism.

Where do you guys get this ridiculous notion that only those who have the power to oppress can be racist?

Yes I remember telling you that. Any race that has to make laws to hold others back is weak. Any race that has to lie about their achievements are weak and suffering from an insecurity complex. Any race that claims another race is inferior but puts obstacles in their way is weak as hell. Sorry if that stings but thats what white people do at every opportunity.

Sorry, but your ludicrous ideas about race and racism have no power to sting because they're largely monkey shit.

Having said that, if you're saying that white people as a race are inherently morally weaker and weaker in character than blacks or other races then you are racist.

No, he is saying that whites have a record of almost 250 years of immoral racist behaviors which shows a weakness in character.

In other words, whites are morally weaker. What am I missing here?

He states that whites had to create laws and policies in order to deny people they felt were inferior which is a sign of fear or weakness. That is what whites have done and what many continue doing.

He said, in so many words, that the white record of racism indicates that whites are the weaker race.

To say that the whites who created laws and policies in order to deny people they felt were inferior had weaker characters is one thing and cannot be denied. To say that whites have weaker character is another thing entirely and is patently racist and is exactly what he said.

The white record of continuing racism which you seem not to be able to notice because you are a participant, is a sign of weakness as a race and is a show of immoral character. There are whites who know how to end it, unlike you, and work to do so.

How do you reconcile "weakness as a race" and "There are whites who know how to end it"? If there are whites who know how to (and endeavor to) end it then obviously it is not a weakness of race.

They are ostracized by those like you, accused of teaching people to hate whites, accused of teaching whites to hate themselves, accused of forcing whites to feel guilty about things they did not do even as they continue doing them and all manner of things.

Chelsea Handler: "I feel very gross about my white privilege."

Professor James Livingston of Rutgers University: "...I now hate white people."

These are just two of many examples of anti-white rhetoric from whites in the last few years. If these two people are not advocating hatred of and self-loathing for whites then what do you call this?

Every white person here who has opposed white racism is attacked rudely and even some moderators participate in it. This claim that teaching whites not to be racist is anti while is a weakness and it is a show of immoral character within the white race.

How does "I now hate white people" teach whites not to be racist?

These people are not telling us not to be racist, they're telling us we should be ashamed of being white and ashamed of other white peoples' racism and racist actions.

You can call what I say what you want. I don't concern myself with the simple minded, not thought out, childish opinions of those like you.

Are you even capable of having an adult conversation and countering arguments with logic without denigrating a person's intellect? Save the playground insults for your grandchildren.

Blacks are not teaching ourselves not to be racist. We teach ourselves that despite what we face there are good whites out there.

Who are apparently morally weaker in spite of this.

I know that for a fact as that's what my parents taught me and they lived during the worst of jim crow and both of them grew up in the south. So don't try your silly false equivalences and your stupid what about isms here. When a black person says what we do about whites, it is because of the history of continuing while racism you are too lazy to try looking for a way to stop.

I am not obligated to stop racism, I am obligated to not be racist.

Like I said before. Youre full of bullshit. Blacks can hate whites guts but we cant stop them from getting a loan or a job. The only thing that can do that is racism.

Where do you guys get this ridiculous notion that only those who have the power to oppress can be racist?

Yes I remember telling you that. Any race that has to make laws to hold others back is weak. Any race that has to lie about their achievements are weak and suffering from an insecurity complex. Any race that claims another race is inferior but puts obstacles in their way is weak as hell. Sorry if that stings but thats what white people do at every opportunity.

Sorry, but your ludicrous ideas about race and racism have no power to sting because they're largely monkey shit.

Having said that, if you're saying that white people as a race are inherently morally weaker and weaker in character than blacks or other races then you are racist.

No, he is saying that whites have a record of almost 250 years of immoral racist behaviors which shows a weakness in character.

He states that whites had to create laws and policies in order to deny people they felt were inferior which is a sign of fear or weakness. That is what whites have done and what many continue doing.

He said, in so many words, that the white record of racism indicates that whites are the weaker race.

To say that the whites who created laws and policies in order to deny people they felt were inferior had weaker characters is one thing and cannot be denied. To say that whites have weaker character is another thing entirely and is patently racist and is exactly what he said.

The white record of continuing racism which you seem not to be able to notice because you are a participant, is a sign of weakness as a race and is a show of immoral character. There are whites who know how to end it, unlike you, and work to do so.

How do you reconcile "weakness as a race" and "There are whites who know how to end it"? If there are whites who know how to (and endeavor to) end it then obviously it is not a weakness of race.

They are ostracized by those like you, accused of teaching people to hate whites, accused of teaching whites to hate themselves, accused of forcing whites to feel guilty about things they did not do even as they continue doing them and all manner of things.

These are just two of many examples of anti-white rhetoric from whites in the last few years. If these two people are not advocating hatred of and self-loathing for whites then what do you call this?

Every white person here who has opposed white racism is attacked rudely and even some moderators participate in it. This claim that teaching whites not to be racist is anti while is a weakness and it is a show of immoral character within the white race.

These people are not telling us not to be racist, they're telling us we should be ashamed of being white and ashamed of other white peoples' racism and racist actions.

You can call what I say what you want. I don't concern myself with the simple minded, not thought out, childish opinions of those like you.

Are you even capable of having an adult conversation and countering arguments with logic without denigrating a person's intellect? Save the playground insults for your grandchildren.

Blacks are not teaching ourselves not to be racist. We teach ourselves that despite what we face there are good whites out there.

I know that for a fact as that's what my parents taught me and they lived during the worst of jim crow and both of them grew up in the south. So don't try your silly false equivalences and your stupid what about isms here. When a black person says what we do about whites, it is because of the history of continuing while racism you are too lazy to try looking for a way to stop.

"How do you reconcile "weakness as a race" and "There are whites who know how to end it"?"

Pretty easy. Just because you know something is wrong doesnt mean you have the mental strength to correct it. Your question is akin to asking why do some financial advisors go broke.

"How does "I now hate white people" teach whites not to be racist?"

Probably because hating something doesnt mean you are racist. What kind of stupid question is that?

"I am not obligated to stop racism, I am obligated to not be racist."

True. However, dont complain when people see your inaction for what it is. An unwillingness and fear to do away with racism.

"These people are not telling us not to be racist, they're telling us we should be ashamed of being white and ashamed of other white peoples' racism and racist actions."

You should be ashamed. It must suck to realize that everything you hold dear was given to you not by hard work but by laws made to the detriment of others. Doesnt it bother you that your ancestors and your current fellow racists feel you need a head start?

The only person unable to have an adult conversation is you. Your opinion on this matter is simple minded and not well thought out. As a human we are obligated do many things, as you are white, you are obligated to end white racism. Just as much as I am obligated to work to make certain blacks do not kill every white person they see because of the anger white racism has created. I perform my obligations with no excuses. You can't say the same.

You've got 'em jumping up and down again.

]These people are not telling us not to be racist, they're telling us we should be ashamed of being white and ashamed of other white peoples' racism and racist actions."

They are showing examples of white racism and saying that is not acceptable. That other people shit is an excuse. No matter what your ass gets shown, you can say "well that wasn't me so I'm not responsible for doing anything about it".

Wrong. We dominate you guys every time.

Yes, obviously. The "success" of blacks the world over is the stuff of legend. So then what's all the jumping up and down about?

Thats just the mental fatigue you are experiencing from your head lice. It makes your eyes jump.

Yes, obviously. The "success" of blacks the world over is the stuff of legend. So then what's all the jumping up and down about?
We know its the stuff of legend. The Greeks even wrote about our success.

Bullshit. First of all, hatred for whites is a detriment to whites. Secondly, depriving a race economically or otherwise is racial oppression that stems from racism which is a belief that "race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race."

Do you remember telling me this: "Whites are the weaker race in my opinion."?

This falls under the "...race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities..." part.

Again you make yourself out to be an idiot. I said Blacks cant practice racism which is a different word than racist. It should be simple for you. They are two differents words. How fucking stupid are you?

First of all, what you describe as "practicing racism" is racial oppression, which is only one among countless ways to practice racism. Secondly, as I already pointed out, the definition I cited from Webster's - race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race - is the definition of "racism". Thirdly, saying whites are the weaker race is, in a word, racism, the qualifier "practice" notwithstanding.

If that makes you feel better I will allow it but I have to warn you. What you think of me is none of my business.

Fair enough. But it goes both ways, i.e., what you think of me is none of my business, is just an opinion, and is therefore irrelevant to me. This logically entails a few immutable facts. 1. Your saying that whites are the weaker race is irrelevant. 2. Your saying that I or any white person is racist is irrelevant. 3. It naturally follows from these two facts that I or any white person are not obligated to "end racism" by white people, whatever that may look like to you.

Racial oppression is the ONLY way to practice racism.

So then are you saying that blacks can be racist?

Calling you a name is not oppression. The acting on the belief that comes with the name calling is. Whites such as you seem unable understand this.

So name calling is not an action? Is that what you're saying?

"
Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism, and because it benefits white dominance not to do so, we have a very limited understanding of it (Kumashiro, 2009; LaDuke, 2009). We are the least likely to see, comprehend, or be invested in validating people of color’s assertions of racism and being honest about their consequences (King, 1991). At the same time, because of white social, economic, and political power within a white dominant culture, whites are the group in the position to legitimize people of color’s assertions of racism.
Being in this position engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship, deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience (Chinnery, 2008). This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as “people just need to see each other as individuals” or “see each other as humans” or “take personal responsibility.”

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue (DiAngelo & Sensoy, 2009)."

The words in red is all you have ever done.

So what research, study and peer-reviewed scholarship says that whites are the weaker race?

What A has said about what whites have done/keep doing and what that reveals is simply truth.

What Asclepias said about what whites have done/keep doing is not at issue. His claim that whites are the weaker race is the issue.

But you want to try creating a false equivalence between that and claims of superiority made by whites based not on behaviors recorded through time, but on a belief based on nothing but the fact your skin is pink and ours is brown.

What?

So what research, study and peer-reviewed scholarship says that whites are the weaker race?

What A has said about what whites have done/keep doing and what that reveals is simply truth.

What Asclepias said about what whites have done/keep doing is not at issue. His claim that whites are the weaker race is the issue.

Whites are obviously the weaker race. They are the ones that made laws because they needed a head start. They saw what Blacks were doing after reconstruction and pushed the panic button.

It's pretty simple. You are an example. You continue the racism but don't want to even try stopping it. That is a weakness in whites. There are no blacks, including even the sellouts, who are not trying to stop the racism practiced against us.

This is a dumb thread. Only idiots havent caught on yet that most daytime talk show guests are just putting on an act so they can be on TV.

So then are you saying that blacks can be racist?

No. You don't appear to understand why I say this. Blacks are reacting to 400 years of a consistent pattern of behavior practiced by whites. Now if you think that out of millions, even billions of blacks who have been mistreated because of white racism that you believe their won't be a few that don't like whites, you ae crazy. For you to call them racists because they are mad being mistreated is unfair and in fact disingenuous. White racism is based on an assumption of racial superiority not based on anything, what you call black racism is the reaction and rejection of white claims of racial superiority. This has been explained to you more than once and by more than just me.

So name calling is not an action? Is that what you're saying?

Whites being called names has resulted in no laws made or policies created that have denied whites of a damn thing.

The many laws and polices whites made to deny blacks and other non whites of the same opportunities whites gave to themselves.

Except what whites have done/keep doing is what his claim is based on.

Actually that success is fact. But you are dumb,

If you're so successful, why all the whining? There are +30 million blacks but how many become rap stars or NFL players? Rhetorical question, but they are miniscule to the proportion of prison inmates, murder victims, crack whores and high school drop-outs.

I guess that's what they mean about the racism of low expections. But call it success if you wish.

If you're so successful, why all the whining?
It's only sounds like whining to racists. We are not the kind of people who believe "I've got mine, fuck everybody else"

“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly.”

― Martin Luther King Jr., Letter from the Birmingham Jail

If you're so successful, why all the whining? There are +30 million blacks but how many become rap stars or NFL players? Rhetorical question, but they are miniscule to the proportion of prison inmates, murder victims, crack whores and high school drop-outs.

I guess that's what they mean about the racism of low expections. But call it success if you wish.
It only sounds like whining to you lice heads. See we can be successful individually but we want all our brothers and sisters to have the same success. Calling out what you lice heads do is a a warning not whining. Whining would be more like saying "woe is me" and "we cant do anything about it". We can do a lot about it but you lice heads will undoubtedly whine about it.

Forum List

Back