The Sickness Racism Breeds

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by Asclepias, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Asclepias

Asclepias Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,573
    Somebody sent this to me today. Physically a beautiful Black girl who honestly believes she is white and hates Black people. This is a true sickness that comes straight from racism.

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. IM2

IM2 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,863
    This girl is crazy.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. AveryJarhman

AveryJarhman Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338
    #TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Sixteen-Year-Old Treasure & Her Mom on Dr. Phil.jpg

"Black Teen Believes She’s A ‘Proud White Person’ And Thoroughly Hates Black People"

Black Teen Believes She's White, Says She Hates Black People: Watch

"Black teen tells Dr. Phil: ‘I just know that I am white’"

https://nypost.com/2018/10/25/black-teen-tells-dr-phil-i-just-know-that-i-am-white/

"Treasure from Dr. Phil SPEAKS OUT Says she PUT A BLACK GIRL IN A CAGE #treasure #drphil" Published on Oct 26, 2018 by ~Paris Milan

Hello. I took the time to watch every minute of Dr. Phil's broadcast with Treasure and her family.

First thing I noticed is Dr. Phil could not look Treasure's mom in the eyes when telling her he wasn't producing this show about her family for sensational purposes.

Second...and I am not trying to be mean...though I will Keep it REAL...

When Treasure joins large numbers of her American neighbors who use the pejorative term "HOOD RAT", is she referring to a specific population of black or American girls and women of African descent who most all of President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human *itches and *hores, 'hoes' or'thots' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

Obama_Love.jpg

Frankly, it was difficult witnessing Treasure's pain, as well as the pain she is causing other people, including family members, to experience.

Especially hurtful was watching a fellow citizen state she lacked empathy for others and would harm others in order to achieve and enjoy her own success. :egads: Though, honestly, I do not believe Treasure really lacks empathy...I believe she is trying to hurt her mom...for whatever reasons.

Hopefully, as she matures Treasure will gain knowledge, learning why she matured into an emotionally troubled person.
    ____
    The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

TUPAC clouds THUGLIFE.jpg

Peace.
    ____
    American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

4. fncceo

fncceo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,043
    You get that the people who appear on 'Dr Phil's" show are actors, right?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. fncceo

fncceo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,043
    That being said, we will never truly eliminate racism from our society until we stop deriving our identity and self-worth from our group and begin celebrating our individuality.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  6. IM2

IM2 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,863
    Bullshit. We won't get rid of racism until whites stop making punk ass excuses like the one you just made and do what is necessary to rid racism from your communities.

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. GWV5903

GWV5903 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,970
    What are you going to do to rid racism from your community? And before you try and go there, don’t tell me Blacks cannot be racist, that’s BS!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. AveryJarhman

AveryJarhman Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338
    #TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

pro black HATE.jpg

Peace.

9. Marion Morrison

Marion Morrison Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,187
    I got $5 says it's California.

C'mon people, be who you are.

O my, gf, there's so many great black people out there. Not hood rats, just God-fearing wonderful Americans.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Skull Pilot

Skull Pilot Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,253
    It's a rip off of Dave Chappelles old skit