The Sickness Racism Breeds

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Somebody sent this to me today. Physically a beautiful Black girl who honestly believes she is white and hates Black people. This is a true sickness that comes straight from racism.

Somebody sent this to me today. Physically a beautiful Black girl who honestly believes she is white and hates Black people. This is a true sickness that comes straight from racism.

This girl is crazy.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Sixteen-Year-Old Treasure & Her Mom on Dr. Phil.jpg

"Black Teen Believes She’s A ‘Proud White Person’ And Thoroughly Hates Black People"

Black Teen Believes She's White, Says She Hates Black People: Watch

"Black teen tells Dr. Phil: ‘I just know that I am white’"

https://nypost.com/2018/10/25/black-teen-tells-dr-phil-i-just-know-that-i-am-white/

"Treasure from Dr. Phil SPEAKS OUT Says she PUT A BLACK GIRL IN A CAGE #treasure #drphil" Published on Oct 26, 2018 by ~Paris Milan

Hello. I took the time to watch every minute of Dr. Phil's broadcast with Treasure and her family.

First thing I noticed is Dr. Phil could not look Treasure's mom in the eyes when telling her he wasn't producing this show about her family for sensational purposes.

Second...and I am not trying to be mean...though I will Keep it REAL...

When Treasure joins large numbers of her American neighbors who use the pejorative term "HOOD RAT", is she referring to a specific population of black or American girls and women of African descent who most all of President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human *itches and *hores, 'hoes' or'thots' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

Obama_Love.jpg

Frankly, it was difficult witnessing Treasure's pain, as well as the pain she is causing other people, including family members, to experience.

Especially hurtful was watching a fellow citizen state she lacked empathy for others and would harm others in order to achieve and enjoy her own success. :egads: Though, honestly, I do not believe Treasure really lacks empathy...I believe she is trying to hurt her mom...for whatever reasons.

Hopefully, as she matures Treasure will gain knowledge, learning why she matured into an emotionally troubled person.
____
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

TUPAC clouds THUGLIFE.jpg

Peace.
____
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

You get that the people who appear on 'Dr Phil's" show are actors, right?

That being said, we will never truly eliminate racism from our society until we stop deriving our identity and self-worth from our group and begin celebrating our individuality.

That being said, we will never truly eliminate racism from our society until we stop deriving our identity and self-worth from our group and begin celebrating our individuality.

Bullshit. We won't get rid of racism until whites stop making punk ass excuses like the one you just made and do what is necessary to rid racism from your communities.

Bullshit. We won't get rid of racism until whites stop making punk ass excuses like the one you just made and do what is necessary to rid racism from your communities.

What are you going to do to rid racism from your community? And before you try and go there, don’t tell me Blacks cannot be racist, that’s BS!

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

pro black HATE.jpg

Peace.

I got $5 says it's California.

C'mon people, be who you are.

O my, gf, there's so many great black people out there. Not hood rats, just God-fearing wonderful Americans.

It's a rip off of Dave Chappelles old skit

What are you going to do to rid racism from your community? And before you try and go there, don’t tell me Blacks cannot be racist, that’s BS!
Nothing, he is a racist.

If women can identify as men and conversely men as women in the deranged Leftist world then why not have blacks people identify as white, Jews as Muslims and Latinos as Asians. Go full batshit crazy.

If humans had done that, no one would be alive right now. We survived by being social animals.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Racist and racism is two different things dummy. Blacks cant practice racism. Nothing they do can be a detriment to whites since whites own all the resources and opportunities.

As the Boards leading racist, we defer to your expert opinion

And why wouldn't not deriving his identity and self-worth from his group and begin celebrating his individuality help to end racism?

Racist and racism is two different things dummy. Blacks cant practice racism. Nothing they do can be a detriment to whites since whites own all the resources and opportunities.

Bullshit. First of all, hatred for whites is a detriment to whites. Secondly, depriving a race economically or otherwise is racial oppression that stems from racism which is a belief that "race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race."

Do you remember telling me this: "Whites are the weaker race in my opinion."?

This falls under the "...race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities..." part.

Bullshit. First of all, hatred for whites is a detriment to whites. Secondly, depriving a race economically or otherwise is racial oppression that stems from racism which is a belief that "race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race."

Do you remember telling me this: "Whites are the weaker race in my opinion."?

This falls under the "...race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities..." part.
Like I said before. Youre full of bullshit. Blacks can hate whites guts but we cant stop them from getting a loan or a job. The only thing that can do that is racism.

Yes I remember telling you that. Any race that has to make laws to hold others back is weak. Any race that has to lie about their achievements are weak and suffering from an insecurity complex. Any race that claims another race is inferior but puts obstacles in their way is weak as hell. Sorry if that stings but thats what white people do at every opportunity.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back