The Right To Destroy Jewish History

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by Sixties Fan, Dec 22, 2017.

1. teddyearp

teddyearp Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,847
    abi had a thread that attempts to disprove much of the archeological evidence; it got moved to the religion section.

Either way you slice it or dice it, the arch of Titus in Rome, Italy speaks volumes.

2. abi

abi BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +656
    It was a factual documentary from the BBC.

Carry on.

3. teddyearp

teddyearp Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,847
    Oh abi, you're so cool. The way you do not include the whole post in your quote(s) and subsequent replies speaks volumes about you.

Just like the rest, cherry pick and cut and paste.

Comical.

:dig:

No really.

:dig:

4. abi

abi BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +656
    I am sorry that facts anger you, but that is not our problem, snowflake.

5. teddyearp

teddyearp Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,847
    Ah yes. Now the real truth comes out. "Our problem". Many on Team P (though not so much lately, but abi has used it) call everyone on 'Team I', hasbara.

It is obvious that there is another unnamed propaganda 'army'. I have called it the electronic intifada brigade. Not directly associated with the webpage, but seriously more decadent, evil, and full of as many lies and/or mostly cherry picked half truths.

How much are they paying you abi? You seem to post here almost 24/7.

6. teddyearp

teddyearp Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,847
    Oh yeah, I noticed you failed again to address the fact of the arch of Titus.

How convenient for you.

Bitch.

7. frigidweirdo

frigidweirdo Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,499
    Nonsense? How on Earth is this nonsense?

Israel wants Israel to be a Jewish state, does it not? Israel wants Israel to be larger than it is right now, does it not?
    Israel cannot achieve its goals without have perpetual war with Muslims. The right wing in Israel is doing quite well recently with tactics of provoking Hamas and others, so that it has an excuse to fight to back.

Way off topic huh? If I was off topic, then your OP was way off topic too, I merely replied to what you wrote.

but, it seems that anyone who attacks your position is going to get a "Nothing real to contribute to this thread?"

Oh, wow, another person on this forum who's more interested in playing games than in actually discussing things. No doubt you think you understand my position perfectly and will soon be attacking things I've never spoken about with you.....

8. ForeverYoung436

ForeverYoung436 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,863

This thread is about Palestinians destroying places and relics of Jewish value and history in Israel. You have contributed nothing to that specific topic. If you want to talk about Greater Israel (which, btw, is nothing more than a speck on the globe), then start another thread.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. IsaacNewton

IsaacNewton Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,180
    If you stand back you see what all these people are fighting over.

Who gets to claim rocks and dirt. Pretty much what humans have fought over since we evolved 300,000 years ago. The only difference now is each group claims their 'god' gave them exclusive rights to own the rocks and dirt.

10. frigidweirdo

frigidweirdo Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,499
    So, that'd be why the OP wrote

"But what many do not know and do not seem to be aware of is what the people who have been calling themselves Palestinians since 1964 have been doing to ancient places they should have been claiming as their own, for after all, do they not say that they have been on the land as the Ancient Palestinians for the past 5000, no - 6000, no - 10000 years?"

"

Oh, wait......they have been giving Palestinian Status to Jewish places like the Cave of the Patriarchs and Rachel's Tomb, and many other places."

Yeah, I see what the OP is doing. Saying something like "why is your wife such a slut?" and you say "I don't have a wife" and he says "stay on topic, this is about your wife being a slut, not about you not having a wife".