Israeli leader openly makes genocidal statement on Knesset floor

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Look at these demons in Israel, celebrating the deaths of children.

That’s not how Americans act, that’s not how Christians act. That’s not how the honorable Americans acted whether they were Christian, Jewish you name it during the World War II era.

But some in Israel today are Actually celebrating the death and destruction. That is no way for a civilized person to act. It is 100% against Christianity to support those people.

It’s one thing to support Israel. It’s entirely different to support some demon who supports the death of children. Who openly celebrates destroying somebody’s kids and homes.

Dude you cannot expect people around here to take you serious when we take you to school and hand your ass to you on a platter fdr was one of the worst pieces of trash president ever there ever was, a fucking traiter and commie lover ass kisser of mass murderer stalin.you blatantly ignore the facts of his corruption yet expect people to listen to you on Israel,that’s being a fucking hypocrite.

If this was anybody else making this thread I would give them a thumbs up but someone who blatantly ignores the evil corruption of fdr has no credibility that nobody should ever listen to.you blatantly ignore the corruption of fdr and yet you criticize people who ignore the corruption of biden,that’s being a fucking hypocrite.i used to think you were a troll fir that but I don’t think your a troll,you just refuse to accept how evil fdr was because your obviously his great grandson.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back