The Real War On Women

you're a moron.

caring about women is making sure we have equal pay for equal work and not letting men humiliate us for exercising our constitutional rights.

and implying that anyone other than taliban scum thinks that girl should have been hurt is as low as anything i've seen...even in rightwingnuthackworld.

No one I know is against equal pay for equal work...

really, liar? then why didn't your guy romney support the lily ledbetter act?

as for the rest of your blather... how about you govern your own behavior before you have government enforcing your religious beliefs.

You are such a loud mouthed hypocrite! Romney has never said he would not support the Ledbetter Act. A staffer was cautious when he answered a question about it. Being shrill and disingenuous about the facts is idiotic. You should stop doing it.

I do govern my behavior. I also get to be a voice for the victims of slaughter who are killed based on a diabolical ideology aka a "women's right to choose". THAT is just a fucked up excuse to literally get away with murder and avoid responsibility for personal consequences, because it's not convenient.

How about equal life for the unborn babies?

As Andrew Stiles of The Washington Free Beacon reported on May 24, “of the five senators who participated in Wednesday’s press conference—Barbara Mikulski (D., Md.), Patty Murray (D., Wash.), Debbie Stabenow (D., Mich.), Dianne Feinstein (D., Calif.) and Barbara Boxer (D., Calif.)—three pay their female staff members significantly less than male staffers.”

Lilly Ledbetter Ignores Senate Democrats Who ‘Shortchanged’ Their Female Staffers, Will Media Report? « The Greenroom

Yeah, gotta love these liberal libbers~

how many countries do you go into and how many wars do you start?

the taliban is what it is. and no one since alexander the great has won a war in afghanistan.

Do what Ol BlackJack did.

Force the terrorists to dig their own graves, slaughter pigs right infront of them, shoot them one by one, rub their corpses in pig's blood and guts, bury them, and let those who were psychologically crushed free.

In other words, terrorise the terrorists and make them regret it.
Terrorism stopped for a full 50-60 years in Indonesia after the 1900-1910's in result to BlackJacks actions.

so we start more wars.

thanks.

No, they do. The point, no, not the one atop your head, is that liberals rage on about women's rights and yet turn a blind eye to real abuses of women.

Liberal moronic idiots...AQ was growing and getting stronger. With idiots like Obumbler in charge they managed to organize a terrorist attack against our Embassy in Benghazi...

If you'd all get your moronic heads out of your useless butts, you'd understand, that the extremist ideology only understands peace at the end of a gun.

Do what Ol BlackJack did.

Force the terrorists to dig their own graves, slaughter pigs right infront of them, shoot them one by one, rub their corpses in pig's blood and guts, bury them, and let those who were psychologically crushed free.

In other words, terrorise the terrorists and make them regret it.
Terrorism stopped for a full 50-60 years in Indonesia after the 1900-1910's in result to BlackJacks actions.
First of all nitwit, Gen. "Black Jack" Pershing fought in the Philippines, not Indonesia.

Secondly, the whole muslims and pigs blood story is bogus nonsense spread by retards like you.

"I consulted Dr. Frank E. Vandiver, professor of history at Texas A&M University and author of Black Jack: The Life and Times of John J. Pershing, to ask if there's any truth to the above, and he responded via email that in his opinion the story is apocryphal."

"I never found any indication that it was true in extensive research on his Moro experiences," Vandiver wrote. "This kind of thing would have run completely against his character."

"According to Raeed Tayeh of the American Muslim Association in North America, the notion that a Muslim would be denied entrance to heaven for touching a pig is "ridiculous." A statement from the Anti-Defamation League characterizes the claim as an "offensive caricature of Muslim beliefs."

Gen. Black Jack Pershing vs. Muslim Terrorists - Urban Legends

Forum List

Back