Woke VA officials ban iconic WWII kiss photo over ‘values’ — and are forced to reverse it when boss finds out via tweet

Wow probably the most iconic American photo of the 20th Century.
The photo wasn't "inclusive" enough for the marxist retard.

1945-outtake-iconic-image-eisenstaedt-34463983.jpg

The photo — which captures an ecstatic US sailor kissing a nurse passing by to celebrate the end of war with Japan in 1945 — was deemed “inappropriate behavior” by VA higher-ups because it “depicts a non-consensual act.”

Displaying the snapshot in VA hospitals “could be construed as a tacit endorsement of the inappropriate behavior it depicts,” wrote RimaAnn Nelson, the agency’s assistant undersecretary for Health for Operations, in a Feb. 29 memo to staffers around the country.

“Employees have expressed discomfort with the display of this photograph” — and “to foster a more trauma-informed environment,’’ it should be removed, the missive said.

Doing so “reflects our dedication to creating a respectful and safe workplace, and is in keeping with our broader efforts to promote a culture of inclusivity and awareness,” Nelson wrote.

Deport the Woke MF who tried to ban it

Nah. My Dad was a Navy WWII Vet, it bothers me when you leftists besmirch his generation.
Ok.... that really doesn't help explain the beastility and while your father's generation was generally okay with sexual assault I would never assume you father felt that way specifically. It's you I'm besmirching, Moron, not your daddy. I don't even know your daddy. :dunno:
So, no goats, but GFY

Thank you
Maybe try non sexual requests of your fellow posters. Why don't you start there? Also, being cordial about it doesn't make it any less weird.

The photo — which captures an ecstatic US sailor kissing a nurse passing by to celebrate the end of war with Japan in 1945 — was deemed “inappropriate behavior” by VA higher-ups because it “depicts a non-consensual act.”

Displaying the snapshot in VA hospitals “could be construed as a tacit endorsement of the inappropriate behavior it depicts,” wrote RimaAnn Nelson, the agency’s assistant undersecretary for Health for Operations, in a Feb. 29 memo to staffers around the country.

“Employees have expressed discomfort with the display of this photograph” — and “to foster a more trauma-informed environment,’’ it should be removed, the missive said.

Doing so “reflects our dedication to creating a respectful and safe workplace, and is in keeping with our broader efforts to promote a culture of inclusivity and awareness,” Nelson wrote.
1709761027878.png

Its easy to guess what her objection to the kiss is

Only a Olympic weightlifter could hold Miss Piggy up while he kissed her like that

But who would want to?

Ok.... that really doesn't help explain the beastility and while your father's generation was generally okay with sexual assault I would never assume you father felt that way specifically. It's you I'm besmirching, Moron, not your daddy. I don't even know your daddy. :dunno:

Maybe try non sexual requests of your fellow posters. Why don't you start there? Also, being cordial about it doesn't make it any less weird.

Again, and don't take this personally, but GFY.

You had goat in your name, I was livid, and given your Leftist proclivities, I naturally assumed that you enjoyed diddling goats of any of the 16 Leftist genders

View attachment 913250

Its easy to guess what her objection to the kiss is

Only a Olympic weightlifter could hold Miss Piggy up while he kissed her like that

But who would want to?

does he/it/she has a social media presence?

Displaying the snapshot in VA hospitals “could be construed as a tacit endorsement owef the inappropriate behavior it depicts,” wrote RimaAnn Nelson, the agency’s assistant undersecretary for Health for Operations, in a Feb. 29 memo to staffers around the country.

welcome to Xiden's America....

Forum List

Back