The real Jesus

oh the seals-----my all time fave character in the SEVENTH SEAL-----was "DEATH" playing chess

One of the best films with best imagery, but not that. We do not want sin and death to reign, so the seventh seal MUST be opened. The seven seals are a mystery and John wept because the seventh seal could not be opened.

The revelation of Jesus is the one received from God of events to take place before the end of the world. Jesus told John, "3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near." Revelation 1:3

John was with the Holy Spirit and he saw that all the scrolls could not be read and thus he wept. His book of prophecy would not become a reality, and the blessings flowing from reading and obeying Revelation would be withheld from mankind.

English Standard Version

If the seventh seal cannot be opened as no one is found worthy to open it, then I suppose what happens in the movie reigns.

oh----what happened in the movie was THE BUBONIC PLAGUE. "Jesus told john"???? which john? The John who wrote revelations?------not him-----Jesus never met that John

Any kind of death and sin would continue. Jesus passed it down to John the Apostle who wrote the Book of Revelation. I'm studying Revelation now, but missed out on the early parts. I suppose the ending IS revealed, but how it happens is not. Would you recognize such events taking place or do you see something such as the imagery in the Seventh Seal?

tumblr_n7sl35cko61qzdglao1_1280.jpg

Jesus "passed it down" to the JOHN who wrote
revelations? By what means? Revelations is chock full of all kinds of esoteric symbolism which
existed amongst jews for centuries before Jesus was
born-------why do you assume that Jesus all but wrote
that book? Who wrote the book of DANIEL?

I got the difficult and easy stories. Actually, neither Daniel nor Revelation is easy, so the latter would be the short one. But you have to answer what you believe. Do you believe sin and death continues in the movie or does the lamb open the seventh seal? I mean we could play a game with death and then do the dance of death at the end before it takes us. And that's it. Or do you believe that this is not all there is and that the real life starts anew after we die? If we only live twice, then we are already predestined.

The Bible to believers becomes a living document instead of just words on a page. Prophecies are a reward for the believers. They took the time to learn the meaning of some of the key words in the verses in the Book of Daniel and they were able to put together how a prophecy came true. There are hundreds of prophecies in the Bible, so there are hundreds of rewards. However, if one believes this life is all there is, then they'll just see words on the page and may not be able to put together that a prophecy has been fulfilled and that it will lead into a future prophecy. This is what the Book of Daniel does when we add to it verses from other parts of the Bible. It foretold what was to happen and who was the Messiah. Once the Messiah is known, then it goes on to state that the anti-Christ will do the same for his future coming. This hasn't happened yet. And how it will model after what happened in the Book of Daniel.

Moreover, in the Seventh Seal, we see the knight (unaware that death is the listener to his confession) reveal his chess strategy, but also reveal that he has come this far in life and still does not know its purpose. This reveals much to a believer who has studied the Bible. We know that at this point what he is predestined for.

oh the seals-----my all time fave character in the SEVENTH SEAL-----was "DEATH" playing chess

One of the best films with best imagery, but not that. We do not want sin and death to reign, so the seventh seal MUST be opened. The seven seals are a mystery and John wept because the seventh seal could not be opened.

The revelation of Jesus is the one received from God of events to take place before the end of the world. Jesus told John, "3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near." Revelation 1:3

John was with the Holy Spirit and he saw that all the scrolls could not be read and thus he wept. His book of prophecy would not become a reality, and the blessings flowing from reading and obeying Revelation would be withheld from mankind.

English Standard Version

If the seventh seal cannot be opened as no one is found worthy to open it, then I suppose what happens in the movie reigns.

oh----what happened in the movie was THE BUBONIC PLAGUE. "Jesus told john"???? which john? The John who wrote revelations?------not him-----Jesus never met that John

Any kind of death and sin would continue. Jesus passed it down to John the Apostle who wrote the Book of Revelation. I'm studying Revelation now, but missed out on the early parts. I suppose the ending IS revealed, but how it happens is not. Would you recognize such events taking place or do you see something such as the imagery in the Seventh Seal?

tumblr_n7sl35cko61qzdglao1_1280.jpg

Jesus "passed it down" to the JOHN who wrote
revelations? By what means? Revelations is chock full of all kinds of esoteric symbolism which
existed amongst jews for centuries before Jesus was
born-------why do you assume that Jesus all but wrote
that book? Who wrote the book of DANIEL?

I got the difficult and easy stories. Actually, neither Daniel nor Revelation is easy, so the latter would be the short one. But you have to answer what you believe. Do you believe sin and death continues in the movie or does the lamb open the seventh seal? I mean we could play a game with death and then do the dance of death at the end before it takes us. And that's it. Or do you believe that this is not all there is and that the real life starts anew after we die? If we only live twice, then we are already predestined.

It was an excellent movie. The last TOTENTANZ is the trip on a gurney to the morgue in the hospital
basement. I do not believe that a LAMB is capable of unsealing hidden scrolls

But absolutely nowhere in Daniel does it mention Jesus. They change wording like tabloid news does in changing tenses to create new narratives.
Example Dan says "AN" ANOINTED ONE (LIKE KINGS ARE) NOT "THE" ANOINTED ONE.
They also change meaning of words to place him there & by confusing dates which become more problematic to the fact they have at least 3 christs combined in their character ranging from
100bc to 45 ad thus making the years calculations in Daniel comically inaccurate to those christ figures. Daniel doesn't discuss the fallen false & imposter messiah, Ezekiel 28 does.
John of Patmos accounts the anti christ(anointed) as existing in his era, describing Romes hills and treasure and colors rich people wore and having the blood on their hands killing the revolutionaries (martyrs). Rome was anti the Temple priests thus anti anointed (antichrist).
Daniels Moshiach is blatantly clear as he names the first name openly, given nickname that only makes sense to those who know the legend of the City of Shalem becoming Shalom, and even gives the last name of Moshiach in the same verses but they become hidden by English translation of the Hebrew name. None of these match Jesus nor any of the many christs used to create his accounts. Daniel speaks of the first fallen failed messiah Jesus 0 times.

lol... sparing the Jewish people from yet another false messiah and the inescapable consequences for being taken in by such a despicable deception has to count for something...

Don't you agree?
Mistake number 1 Christians make,
Jews don't serve or worship messiahs-
the messiahs serve the people.
Therefore false messiahs have no power over Jews, only silly Christians who chose to serve the image(idolization) instead of discern the message=cultist.
That being said, show me when I've been wrong? Even my stock market, political commentary & sports predictions have proven true.

lol....I was talking about sparing the Jewish people from you who claims to be the messiah but wants to lead people to build another Temple in which to slaughter farm animals in the name of the Lord, a perverse interpretation of the will of God and a huge step backwards into superstitious pagan ignorance which would result in the condemnation of God, the exact opposite of salvation..

The messiah is expected to lead people to the sanctuary of God by teaching the righteous interpretation and application of the law not lead people to defile themselves with the work of human hands by conforming to a perversion of the law.

The sanctuary of God is not a slaughterhouse sparkie. The sanctuary of God is divine providence that cannot be made or destroyed by mortal man.

You are not a temple priest or the messiah. You are an imposter.

Last edited:
it is recorded in the NT that MAMA MARY went to the temple after the birth of DA MESSIAH and sacrificed
a pigeon-----WAT A PERVERSE LADY!!!!

it is recorded in the NT that MAMA MARY went to the temple after the birth of DA MESSIAH and sacrificed

lol.... Jesus was a baby. She didn't have the benefit of his teaching yet.

The sanctuary of God is not a slaughterhouse. It is divine providence only acquired by conforming to the law as God intended, as Jesus revealed as a grown man.

There is not other way to enter the sanctuary of God.

The sanctuary of God is not a slaughterhouse. It is divine providence only acquired by conforming to the law as God intended, as Jesus revealed as a grown man.

one would think that the angel GABRIEL would have CLUED HER IN

lol... I heard that Temple priests had a thing for virgins and used to take on the name of angels and believed they has a religious obligation to pass on their holy genetics.

Some guy showing up at a 13 year old girls window in the middle of the night claiming to be the angel Gabriel, telling her she was chosen by God to have a holy baby, was just some degenerate pedophile talking advantage of an innocent child.

Can you imagine the look on her parents face when they found out she was pregnant and she told them that some guy showed up at her window in the middle of the night and said those things?

Last edited:

lol... I heard that Temple priests had a thing for virgins and used to take on the name of angels and believed they has a religious obligation to pass on their holy genetics.

Some guy showing up at a 13 year old girls window in the middle of the night claiming to be the angel Gabriel, telling her she was chosen by God to have a holy baby, was just some degenerate pedophile talking advantage of an innocent child.

Can you imagine the look on her parents face when they found out she was pregnant and she told them that some guy showed up at her window in the middle of the night and said those things?
So did you step up and take care of your baby?

cynical bastard

So did you step up and take care of your baby?

he's not the Temple priest

cynical bastard

lol.... I live in the real world Rosie...

Did you never have any children?

cynical bastard

lol.... I live in the real world Rosie...

Did you never have any children?

I know exactly how I became pregnant-----and it
WAS NO ANGEL

Revelation occurs in the last days= now for well over 120 years or so. Rev 13 has occurred for many years and is still in place. We are many years beyond that in revelation. The whole world has watched it yet 1% can see it. Many are falling for the image of the beast. It will be made to look good to the mortal heart( 2Cor 11:12-15) And so will Rev 16 , With 3 inspired expressions( hitting mortals in the heart) satan misleads-EVERY kingdom( govt, armies,supporters) to stand in opposition to Jesus. 99%

Let me put it this way. When Jesus appeared the first time he said the kingdom of God is at hand, not in some distant future but right then.. When people of a village town or settlement rejected his teaching and ran him out of town he said the kingdom of God had come close...eventually he was killed and the entire nation and way of life was destroyed.

Apparently when there was an opportunity for the people to accept the truth he spoke which potentially would have resulted in peace and they rejected it they got exactly what they were hoping for, an apocalyptic conflagration.

Be careful about what you wish for. God just might give it to you.

It has only been 2 days to Gods view since Jesus was here.(2Peter 3:8) The kingdom is ruling heaven right now. Very few on earth follow it. Jesus said satan rules this world--0 doubt about that. The kingdom rule takes full control of earth at Har-mageddon. It has NOT occurred yet.

Nonsense.

Nebuchadnezzar, after a humiliating 7 year period of madness living like a dumb beast without the sense to look up or get out of the rain, raised his eyes and saw the kingdom of God in power thousands of years ago.

If you can't see that the kingdom of God is already in power, his law already in full force and has been ever since divine light was spoken into existence and the concept of heaven and earth was first established, the world above and the world below, it is because you are suffering from a similar humiliating period of madness.

Some people remain that way for their entire lives.

Its time to look up and get out of the rain kemosabe.

For what its worth, the marking of Gods servants occurs between the breaking of the sixth and seventh seals, securing the faithful from destruction.

Don't be late.

Yes Jesus received the crown here at Revelation 6=1914--Satan and his angels were booted out of heaven forever( bruising of satans head) done by Michael who rode the war in heaven--Yet foretold for Jesus to do that. He did. He is on the throne in heaven. Few on earth even know him.

Thats ridiculous. When Jesus returns, all eyes will see him, not just a few religiously addled Jehovah witnesses.

Aside from that if he already returned in 1914, how do you reconcile that with the prophecy ,

"And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will slay with the breath of His mouth and abolish by the majesty of His arrival."

First thing shown is that Jesus will destroy the antichrist, (not bruise his head), with the breath of his mouth, and by his actual arrival, not in some invisible realm but here on earth in the flesh.

All eyes did see him return in 1914--this occurred Rev 6-- The blind guides on earth made 99% miss it. Yet they did see it occur, it just doesn't register because blind guides tell them something different.

Revelation occurs in the last days= now for well over 120 years or so. Rev 13 has occurred for many years and is still in place. We are many years beyond that in revelation. The whole world has watched it yet 1% can see it. Many are falling for the image of the beast. It will be made to look good to the mortal heart( 2Cor 11:12-15) And so will Rev 16 , With 3 inspired expressions( hitting mortals in the heart) satan misleads-EVERY kingdom( govt, armies,supporters) to stand in opposition to Jesus. 99%

Let me put it this way. When Jesus appeared the first time he said the kingdom of God is at hand, not in some distant future but right then.. When people of a village town or settlement rejected his teaching and ran him out of town he said the kingdom of God had come close...eventually he was killed and the entire nation and way of life was destroyed.

Apparently when there was an opportunity for the people to accept the truth he spoke which potentially would have resulted in peace and they rejected it they got exactly what they were hoping for, an apocalyptic conflagration.

It has only been 2 days to Gods view since Jesus was here.(2Peter 3:8) The kingdom is ruling heaven right now. Very few on earth follow it. Jesus said satan rules this world--0 doubt about that. The kingdom rule takes full control of earth at Har-mageddon. It has NOT occurred yet.

Nonsense.

Nebuchadnezzar, after a humiliating 7 year period of madness living like a dumb beast without the sense to look up or get out of the rain, raised his eyes and saw the kingdom of God in power thousands of years ago.

If you can't see that the kingdom of God is already in power, his law already in full force and has been ever since divine light was spoken into existence and the concept of heaven and earth was first established, the world above and the world below, it is because you are suffering from a similar humiliating period of madness.

For what its worth, the marking of Gods servants occurs between the breaking of the sixth and seventh seals, securing the faithful from destruction.

Don't be late.

Yes Jesus received the crown here at Revelation 6=1914--Satan and his angels were booted out of heaven forever( bruising of satans head) done by Michael who rode the war in heaven--Yet foretold for Jesus to do that. He did. He is on the throne in heaven. Few on earth even know him.

Thats ridiculous. When Jesus returns, all eyes will see him, not just a few religiously addled Jehovah witnesses.

Aside from that if he already returned in 1914, how do you reconcile that with the prophecy ,

"And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will slay with the breath of His mouth and abolish by the majesty of His arrival."

First thing shown is that Jesus will destroy the antichrist, (not bruise his head), with the breath of his mouth, and by his actual arrival, not in some invisible realm but here on earth in the flesh.

Where does it say the lawless one = the antichrist? The ride of the white horse began here at Rev 6. Righteous war. Many events occur in heaven and on earth after that, until Jesus rides that horse to the earth at Har-mageddon.The presence.

I do not have the materials to DISPUTE that which Hashev posted. Jesus---CERTAINLY, does not appear in the Dead Sea scrolls or in the writings of
Josephus or even in the Talmud as some "scholars" claim. ----HOWEVER it is
hard for me to believe that a "JESUS" did not exist-----but then again---I also
believe that ROBIN HOOD existed. There are WHOLE BOOKS-----or book---written about each

Not only did Jesus, the Christ exist, but the world spent 100 years killing every thing and everyone that was favorable to Him.
They hung His followers on crosses as far as the eye could see. They fed them to lions, they slaughtered them in arenas. They speared Christians and then set them on fire to light their gardens. I can't imagine those people refusing to deny Christ at the expense of their lives and their children's lives if Christ didn't exist. Philosophers ruminated on the darkness that fell for 3 hours while Christ hung on the cross.
Here are a few of them:
THE OLDEST SECULAR ACCOUNTS & HISTORICAL EVIDENCE ON THE EXISTANCE OF JESUS

Nonsense.

Don't be late.

All eyes did see him return in 1914--this occurred Rev 6-- The blind guides on earth made 99% miss it. Yet they did see it occur, it just doesn't register because blind guides tell them something different.

Do you even have an inkling how stupid that sounds?

"All eyes did see him but 99% of the people missed it..."

Do yourself a favor. Find another hobby..

You suck at acting.

Last edited:
I do not have the materials to DISPUTE that which Hashev posted. Jesus---CERTAINLY, does not appear in the Dead Sea scrolls or in the writings of
believe that ROBIN HOOD existed. There are WHOLE BOOKS-----or book---written about each

Not only did Jesus, the Christ exist, but the world spent 100 years killing every thing and everyone that was favorable to Him.
They hung His followers on crosses as far as the eye could see. They fed them to lions, they slaughtered them in arenas. They speared Christians and then set them on fire to light their gardens. I can't imagine those people refusing to deny Christ at the expense of their lives and their children's lives if Christ didn't exist. Philosophers ruminated on the darkness that fell for 3 hours while Christ hung on the cross.
Here are a few of them:
THE OLDEST SECULAR ACCOUNTS & HISTORICAL EVIDENCE ON THE EXISTANCE OF JESUS

Here are a few of them:
THE OLDEST SECUL

Here are a few of them:
[URL='http://www.agapebiblestudy.com/documents/Historical%20evidence%20on%20the%20exhistance%20of%20Jesus.htm']THE OLDEST SECULAR ACCOUNTS & HISTORICAL EVIDENCE ON THE EXISTANCE OF JESUS

AR ACCOUNTS & HISTORICAL EVIDENCE ON THE EXISTANCE OF JESUS[/URL]

your citation is a little silly-----Yeshua (in English JOSHUA) was a very common name at that time. The romans crucified tens of thousands of jews in the time period to which you allude. The Josephus "quotation" is a fraud of a later time

Forum List

Back